Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia  (Read 12323 times)
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:53:58 AM

Is your token a legally binding investment?
ALT Tokens are not an official or legally binding investment. All persons and parties involved in the purchase of ALT Tokens do so at their own risk.
altbar (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign. Bounty Program members will receive tokens based on number of stakes they receive. The whole bounty pool will be divided among the participants proportionally to a number of their stakes.
3% of all raised tokens will be allocated to the Bounty Program. The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 45 days after the end of the Token Sale.

You can send any questions to our Bounty Campaign team on Telegram Bounty chat.
benedictgriffin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:27:34 AM

From what I have read so far. I can see that the dev ALTAIRVR is innovative and have vision for this project. When will the airdrop token be shipped?  People please help new member
Matematic

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:17:32 AM

From what I have read so far. I can see that the dev ALTAIRVR is innovative and have vision for this project. When will the airdrop token be shipped?  People please help new member
I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Matematic

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

Bounty telegram campaign is like an airdrop. The bounties will be paid within 45 days after the end of the Token Sale.
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

"It’s a decentralized virtual encyclopedia. It allows the user to learn more about the world either in game or academic format. From molecules to the edge of the Universe; from dinosaurs to scenarios of the future."
I read that and I was sold! No further convincing needed. Information is the future. Information in blockchain format is the future in light years. Well done!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blackberry_pie

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:41:14 PM

"It’s a decentralized virtual encyclopedia. It allows the user to learn more about the world either in game or academic format. From molecules to the edge of the Universe; from dinosaurs to scenarios of the future."
I read that and I was sold! No further convincing needed. Information is the future. Information in blockchain format is the future in light years. Well done!
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We hope that the project will develop very rapidly, because everyone likes this idea. Education and VR technology - this is the future!
DoNotTouchMyTraLaLa

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:50 PM

Where are the guarantees that everything that you have registered in WP will be implemented?
All projects and tasks in the Roadmap are the result of the accumulated need for each of them. We will implement all the goals in any case, but if the ICO is successful, we will do it much faster, and at the same time we will help to earn and succeed all our partners and participants of the crowdsdale.

thanks for detailed response dev, i got it
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:56:33 PM

You plan to work with schools? The project is very interesting, it should be involved as many people as possible.
blackberry_pie

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

You plan to work with schools? The project is very interesting, it should be involved as many people as possible.
Altair VR has already been implemented by VR planetariums, which are actively working with schools.
And of course all the following developments will be applied in schools
blackberry_pie

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:01:26 PM

While all around have corporate parties, we continue to develop the project and strengthen the team. Today a new adviser joined us, a man with over 20 years of experience in investment banks, Kirill Zhukov. The former head of RBS, ABN AMRO and Uniastrum in St. Petersburg. Also, Kirill already has experience as an adviser in several successful ICOs.
http://linkedin.com/in/kirill-zhukov-b6a83811
Here's what Kirill said about our project: "Altair VR integrates rapidly developing VR and blockchain technologies  in the mainstream sphere of Edutainment. On the one hand, the uniqueness of the project is that Altair VR is aimed at making the study of the world an exciting activity for children and adults.  On the other hand, blockchain and smart-contracts should work effectively for the interests of developers (who are also content owners), ensuring an equitable distribution of income from using the content. "
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:29:35 AM

While all around have corporate parties, we continue to develop the project and strengthen the team. Today a new adviser joined us, a man with over 20 years of experience in investment banks, Kirill Zhukov. The former head of RBS, ABN AMRO and Uniastrum in St. Petersburg. Also, Kirill already has experience as an adviser in several successful ICOs.
http://linkedin.com/in/kirill-zhukov-b6a83811
Here's what Kirill said about our project: "Altair VR integrates rapidly developing VR and blockchain technologies  in the mainstream sphere of Edutainment. On the one hand, the uniqueness of the project is that Altair VR is aimed at making the study of the world an exciting activity for children and adults.  On the other hand, blockchain and smart-contracts should work effectively for the interests of developers (who are also content owners), ensuring an equitable distribution of income from using the content. "

Good news! It's nice that experienced people works with you. Thanks for keeping us informed.
YellowZapdos

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:44:10 PM

Will it possible to ask somebody on the platform to make some special content?
Matematic

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:46:35 PM

Will it possible to ask somebody on the platform to make some special content?
If desired, you can contact the community and request the development of a corporate VR application or some special content of any complexity level.
EvilMilk

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:06:12 PM

does your planetarium  provide programs on astronomy only?
Matematic

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:14:51 PM

does your planetarium  provide programs on astronomy only?
there are also programs on natural science, physics, biology, history and paleontology
altbar (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:00:03 PM

Friends! In order to give everyone a chance to be part of the AltairVR project we are distributing 11000 free ALT tokens!
Airdrop & Competition! It contents instagram competition and referral program. There will be 10 winners of the competition, 500 tokens each!
Earn up to 500 ALT Tokens here
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:06:38 AM

Virtual Reality is still an exciting and futuristic industry and given the right strategy and implementation should turn out to be one worth watching out for.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:00:31 AM

maybe you are kidding me when i  open the website and  click the button private presale

you can see this

do you even know which is bitcoin address ? Cheesy
blackberry_pie

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:08:29 AM

maybe you are kidding me when i  open the website and  click the button private presale

you can see this

do you even know which is bitcoin address ? Cheesy
Thank you for your note. We will check this information and fix it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: