Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap bitcoin to alts  (Read 1246 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

Of course to change, the alts are now at the bottom and they can eventually be earned much more. And on Bitcoin you can earn well a maximum of x2-x4, when on violas x10-x100  Shocked
Yes of course but not all my bitcoin just half because i still believe in bitcoin but for now i want to try altcoin because some of them have potential and really good coin too. So it think having both of them are good because you can get have a lot of income also i think even the value of bitcoin is not the same like before it is still worth it to have it. Beside many people are still believe and continue to buy bitcoin and some of them are have both btc and altcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:19:56 PM

I think your strategy worked for you. write back the results. in General, it was typical for winter. but for some reason now I notice that altcoin is beginning to grow without the growth of bitcoin. perhaps the cycles are changing, or growth is due to new investors, or those who just got out of the deal
kameutunda

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

To hold Bitcoin. It would be a very good thing for you to do now because Bitcoin prices are getting higher the market price velocity falls when there is a correction or news on the international market when the downward price allows to partial exchange when Bitcoin will detect clear signs of its fall, but not now. Until mid-December.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

I swapped some of my bitcoin into altcoins. This is to expand my investment portfolio so that i can gain more profit and it works. I gained more last year.

iris777

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

I would not do that. Right now its obvious that altcoins depend on bitcoin, so when bitcoin go down, the other altcoins go down too. Right now the market is very low, but i believe it will raise very soon,possibly bitcoin will be very huge. If you already have bitcoin i dont think its a good idea to swap it to altcoins, but if you just want to invest, i think its a good choice to invest into altcoins instead of bitcoin which is expensive.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

I am still swapping my Bitcoin into some altcoins that are really near the bottom. The most alts are just destroyed and I think it is a good time to buy some of them again!
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

Altcoins depends on bitcoin and when bitcoin goes down the other altcoins goes also goes down and that how the market works now. So I advice that if you convert your bitcoin to altcoins is just partial only of your bitcoin
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

I will hold only 10% at most in btc. Right now btc.iss going down and some of my alts are up about 10%. LOL
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

I think you better stick to your btc hodl, wait until the price rises at that time you just sell. do not do speculation that might make you more and more loss. keep waiting for btc prices will definitely return again to the highest price

ccamila

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

yup bitcoin wont keep going up
rackam

Activity: 163

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

Bitcoin is the biggest one in the crypto, if bitcoin falls, every crypto will fall. I think it does not matter what cryptocurrency you own.

minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

Bitcoin rally  today is huge and it must end at some point.

Now I want to swap part of bitcoins into alts with only one goal  - to gain bitcoin value. What do you think? What alts will raise in bitcoin price in next days if bitcoin begin to fall in dollar value?
Once you have invested bitcoin, I recommend you only sell bitcoin when the market is red. You should not sell bitcoin in exchange for other altcoins. That is not an effective method. please listen to my opinion
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

It may not be right decision in my opinion because altcoins are more volatile and not that much trusted as bitcoin so invest on altcoins with your own risk but it can give more profits than bitcoin holdings.But I never swap my bitcoins into anything. Cheesy

in addition to this, Bitcoin's buying power is very much less because its price has declined significantly. It would be best to not buy anything with it at the moment imho.
eXtAtUtoR

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Bitcoin is a medium of exchange. Bitcoin is strong because all altcoins are trading with BTC.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

Well, you may try, but I do not recommend you. Bitcoin's price is willing and going to be higher than now, and probably than it has ever been.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Keeping your bitcoin is the safest way to do. However, you will no longer earn that much because the price is already high, unless you have a good number of bth. If you want to earn big time, take the risk and sell your bth for some altcoin.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

No don't change bitcoin stable and while it is not necessary anything to do with it.Let it lie in peace.It will bring you profit.Do not worry and take other coins.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

If you are gonna put that money into good altcoins, then yes, it is a good idea after all.

But if you are gonna buy crap coins, then just leave that money in bitcoin, because it is gonna be more profitable.

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

In the long term, bitcoin is still on the rise.
So what we need to do is hold, that's the right thing to do.

Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

In the long term, bitcoin is still on the rise.
So what we need to do is hold, that's the right thing to do.
But you forgot about something, if bitcoin is gonna be on the rise, everything is gonna be on the rise too.. That is how crypto works, if bitcoin goes up, then, almost everything is gonna go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: