Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC - lambo moon soon ??  (Read 983 times)
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:10:53 PM

ETC is one of those unpredictable coins. Similar in legitimacy to Bitcoin Cash, it’s been all over the place and is going to pump any time there’s volatility in it’s “normal” version of the fork. In the sort term I’m sure it’s going to see a good jump in price, and then in a few years when ETH goes POS I’m sure it’ll see another massive boost.

The pump we are now seeing of ETC, it is only because of the volatility of ETH or are there more reasons?
If ETH goes POS and miners switch to ETC, than for sure price will go up!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

Hey guys,

As all of us know ETH will switch to POS .. so mining [forging] will happen in Master nodes

So ., what happens to the miners ?? they switch ., and if their devices are tweaked to mine ETH they will probably switch to ETC

Which in return will raise ETC [i myself think it'll reach ~50-100 USD right before the switch and up to ~200 USD afterwards  Cool ]

What do you think ??

Share your opinion and all opinion are welcome even if you believe that ETC is a shit coin but mention your reasons

I think you made a very good analysis! ETC price is already rising but it's gonna rise even further next year. Also remember this is the "real" Ethereum and ETH is just the altcoin coming out after the fork. So I see no reason why ETC price cannot be as ETH's one (or even higher!)
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:16:55 PM

Hey guys,

As all of us know ETH will switch to POS .. so mining [forging] will happen in Master nodes

So ., what happens to the miners ?? they switch ., and if their devices are tweaked to mine ETH they will probably switch to ETC

Which in return will raise ETC [i myself think it'll reach ~50-100 USD right before the switch and up to ~200 USD afterwards  Cool ]

What do you think ??

Share your opinion and all opinion are welcome even if you believe that ETC is a shit coin but mention your reasons
Ethereum is a very promissing coin, the technology and the platform are the best ones to get and i have big plans with ethereum. There are a lot of projects based on Ethereum technology so there are only good signs.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:15:35 PM

ETC is one of those unpredictable coins. Similar in legitimacy to Bitcoin Cash, it’s been all over the place and is going to pump any time there’s volatility in it’s “normal” version of the fork. In the sort term I’m sure it’s going to see a good jump in price, and then in a few years when ETH goes POS I’m sure it’ll see another massive boost.

man you are far wrong.. its unpredictable for you maybe
other people who made a research saw it coming
they are far better than ETH in the idea of immutability, they'll have better virtual machine, they have development around the world including the team of IOHK
many more good things ...
just follow in twitter and you will know
before you talk like this, because it far away from being like bitcoin cash

watch etcsummit.com/resources this videos
10-15 hours of info ..
watch a hour of it and tell me if it still looks unpredictable
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:43:16 PM

Hey guys,

Which in return will raise ETC [i myself think it'll reach ~50-100 USD right before the switch and up to ~200 USD afterwards  Cool ]

What do you think ??

with 97.886.706 coin supply for at least 100$ per coin means almost 10bn marketcap , the hype should be unreal to attract 7bn
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:57:53 PM

Hey guys,

Which in return will raise ETC [i myself think it'll reach ~50-100 USD right before the switch and up to ~200 USD afterwards  Cool ]

What do you think ??

with 97.886.706 coin supply for at least 100$ per coin means almost 10bn marketcap , the hype should be unreal to attract 7bn

For a short term coming close to this numbers can be real but i am agree with your calculation. That's why pumpers always looking for low volume and unknown coin/tokens and always test their system before doing main attack Wink
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

Bbullish trend line forming with support at $26.00 on the hourly chart of the ETC/USD pair.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:07:54 PM

Bbullish trend line forming with support at $26.00 on the hourly chart of the ETC/USD pair.
it's not gonna hold too much at this level
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:28:22 PM

it's not gonna hold too much at this level

Its seems quite stable at the moment, this was quite a ride. And the mining reduction is coming soon

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:35:08 PM

Is the price just rising because of the fork? Or is it a new exchange news or other news?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:16:58 AM

Probably due to miners migrating from ETH

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:25:31 AM

Hey guys,

What do you think ??

I do believe agree that the switch might be switching at least portion of it to ETC as i think ETC does not has the roadmap of converting to POS? Correct me if i am wrong

Anyhow, there are also other coins that is available to mine with good profit like UBIQ, Expanse and so
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:40:58 AM

Hey guys,

What do you think ??

Ethereum is a very promissing coin, the technology and the platform are the best ones to get and i have big plans with ethereum. There are a lot of projects based on Ethereum technology so there are only good signs.
This is not Ethereum. It's ETC - Classic. Different team, different community, different development and roadmap.

Guys, why you think that more miners is good? It's mean hashrate growth and with reducing rewards to block it's mean less profit. May be now last pump  Grin
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:57:58 PM

Guys, why you think that more miners is good? It's mean hashrate growth and with reducing rewards to block it's mean less profit. May be now last pump  Grin
Honestly, more miners would probably be bad in the sense that there would be more people selling coins; although that will probably be off set by the hype when ETH goes POS and ETC remains POW.

--
Is the price just rising because of the fork? Or is it a new exchange news or other news?
I don't think there's any sort of new news or anything, just a rise in price for no apparent reason.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
jednostka

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

I think Ethereum Classic will never see 100 dollars as everyone says, and many people lie to people on this subject. Ethereum has already forked once and, as far as I know, forks always come after their origin.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:02:02 PM

Hey guys,

What do you think ??

thank you for the annaouncement, with this lambo moon son can be realized. if i also supported your opinion and a little extra from me that if every dev have idea of ​​development for this hence will more skses again as well as do followers regulation to do post at thread once per heart. then there will be an increase in enthusiasts and can affect the price
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:09:41 PM

Hey guys,

What do you think ??

Do you know what day it will be happening?
No one knows the exact date the price is going to higher if we all knew then we will all be rich, ETC is a project that I like, in fact I like it better than ETH but to think it is going up that fast is a mistake, many people want the same kind of growth we had a few months ago but that is not going to happen, we miss it, now we need to find other coins that have the potential to have that growth in the future.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:33 PM

Probably due to miners migrating from ETH
It is not. The miners are not migrating from ethereum right now because the ethereum still gain a lot of the interest. It caused by the short term hype. as you can see the etc alreayd plunged again that means there is no a lot of the fundamental reason to give the support like to etc.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████