Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protest - To get your Rights  (Read 105 times)
mwaqar17 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

Are you in favor of protest for getting rights? (it could be anything)

I think one can go for protest if your demands are legal and you are not disturbing general public. And every country has law for protesters as well.

Do your country face protests/ sit in for different demands?? Like in my country there is a protest from last 21 days and whole country is facing problems.

How we can get rid of such situations Huh What steps govt. or public should take for benefits of general public.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:50:44 AM

as long as the protest remain peaceful and do NOT disrupt the regular public from traveling and doing their business then it should be fine.

standing in busy highways or blocking off traffic will only turn the public against them
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:00:40 AM

I think one can go for protest if your demands are legal and you are not disturbing general public. And every country has law for protesters as well.

Do your country face protests/ sit in for different demands?? Like in my country there is a protest from last 21 days and whole country is facing problems.

How we can get rid of such situations Huh What steps govt. or public should take for benefits of general public.

Protest has been a right of every constituent or the punlic. THis is a form of free speech in which we can communicate our feelings over the situation that we are in. I have no problem with a protest as long as it is maintaned peacefully and wothin the accordance of the law
Mr.flores

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:48:04 AM

Protest has been a right of every constituent or the punlic. THis is a form of free speech in which we can communicate our feelings over the situation that we are in. I have no problem with a protest as long as it is maintaned peacefully and wothin the accordance of the law.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:40:44 AM

Protests should be respected even if they disrupt traffic. I do think it is annoying, but that is the point. They are demonstrating that their opinion matters and that ,even if they were a minority, could still make trouble if they get pissed off. Democracy is not about majority or government rule, it is for all people. It needs a consensus, sometimes a compromise, to reach an agreement in a population.

If someone has a problem with something that is big enough for them to spend their time blocking traffic, it means that it is important to them. And we shouldn't be even able to ignore needs of any group of people as we never can, we are all worth something and we all have certain power.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: