Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2017, 11:46:35 PM *
News: If the forum does not load normally for you, please send me a traceroute.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ SELLING ] 1330 mhash/sec mining rig (2 hd 6990's) potential 1760 m/hashsec  (Read 853 times)
clonedone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 01:58:18 PM

Everything works on it, 2 gig ram, amd anthlon II, 1200 watt power supply, good case with huge ass fan on the side.
been running this machine for a month now, never had any problems.
Im selling cus my father believes that it is a waste of time now, even though I can still get a good .9 coins per day, which pays off the 4.5 dollars a day electricity cost.
at current mtgox rate, you can get 15.3 dollars per day minus the 4.5 is 10.8 dollars a day ( assuming you sell right away and dont wait for price to go up)
the vidcards were never over clocked, but if they were, you could get 1760 mhash/sec

computer comes with everything already set up for mining, so just plug and play.
its also got windows 7 ultimate.

$2000 in USD or bitcoins up to you, USA only, i will not ship anywhere else. And if you live in or near NY, we can meet up or sumtin.
I havent figured out shipping price yet, ill edit it later.

I payed 2700 for this rig last month, i think 2000 is reasonable especially for 2 6990s with everything else built already.

edit* the rig uses a little under 1000 watts, i live in NYC so our electricity rates are pretty high
I also have 2 more rigs that are exact replicas, except for the case, but everything else the same.
these two i will sell after i sell this one.
O yeah i also have all original boxes and stuffs, but that is alotta pretty big boxes if you still want it, it will be another shipment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
REF

Activity: 526

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 02:02:12 PM

I think your doing something wrong if your using $5 worth of energy a day with that one rig.
clonedone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 02:03:49 PM

I live in NY, its the NY rates for electricity that is costing me 5 dollars a month. i think NY is around the highest of the states
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.