Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ABCD! Are You Ready to mine Diamond Now Onwards?  (Read 435 times)
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:38:52 AM

In the year of hard fork, a new coin successfully forked at block 495866, with support from 28 global exchanges.
ABCD, no I am not teaching alphabets here I am talking about (A BitCoin Diamond)

Will it rise as BCH, and the main question is should we invest in it and expect "BIG"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:49:52 AM

Yeah sure lets multiply the circulating supply by 10, give it a fancy name and throw it into the ring to see how many people we can convince to invest.
Going to be a dumping ground on exchanges as we speak because first listers will get away with big money for listing it sooner than anyone else and those who are investing will soon be here creating topics as to how it got dumped when they bought it.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:54:07 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 09:26:37 AM by TagaMungkahi

No, BTG is a funny forked coin, i am not a fan of altcoin forked from Bitcoin, i do feel that they are just grabbing money from all of this investors and then claim that they have been hacked or something. BTG will be dumpled that's for sure, don't waste your time end effort on supporting and buying that shit coin, nothing good will happen to you. Stick on supporting Bitcoin.

Edit: BTG and BCD is kinda similar, that's why i said BTG, but anyway they are both Funny forked coins.

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

No, BTG is a funny forked coin, i am not a fan of altcoin forked from Bitcoin, i do feel that they are just grabbing money from all of this investors and then claim that they have been hacked or something. BTG will be dumpled that's for sure, don't waste your time end effort on supporting and buying that shit coin, nothing good will happen to you. Stick on supporting Bitcoin.
yes, there's a point... when a lot of altcoin fork bitcoin it causes a lot of people who take advantage of the condition. and I see a lot of people coming into the coins that then the price goes down drastically. maybe it will work in the near future, but if for a long time I don't think it will be successful....
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:03:28 AM

You're missing a X-BTX that's going up now. In just a few months, the fork rose from $1 to $40, and the highest price reached $60. It's really a crazy year for forks.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:07:39 AM

I need to work out how to make money from selling domain names for all these forks. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Amial

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:11:10 AM

In the year of hard fork, a new coin successfully forked at block 495866, with support from 28 global exchanges.
ABCD, no I am not teaching alphabets here I am talking about (A BitCoin Diamond)

Will it rise as BCH, and the main question is should we invest in it and expect "BIG"?

I don't know anything about ABCD
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:24:39 AM

Please read again the original post. this is not about Bitcoin Gold, this is about BCD (Bitcoin Diamond).
Price of BCD almost doubled and then dropped below 60 USD.
Unlike Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash, this new coin has pretty much nothing in common with Bitcoin.
Another altcoin with no future, among 1000 others...
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:28:47 AM

I don't know anything about ABCD
Can you read? or comprehend? He said ABCD is ( A BitCoin Diamond ). Do not expect Big on it, this coin is messy and messier just check this article about BTG . BTG is somewhat similar to BTD/BCD or what ever you'll call it, I do not think that it will rise. Maybe the fans of BCD will just be girls who are amazed with Diamonds , but hey that's also a speculation. Even if BCD is mineable, i can see it as a Dump-able Coin, once people get their shares they will dump that coin, so as for me, Focus your time and energy to Bitcoin or to other alt coin that are not messy like BTG and BCD.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:39:09 AM

Please read again the original post. this is not about Bitcoin Gold, this is about BCD (Bitcoin Diamond).
Price of BCD almost doubled and then dropped below 60 USD.
Unlike Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash, this new coin has pretty much nothing in common with Bitcoin.
Another altcoin with no future, among 1000 others...

What do you expect about Altcoins? They just sprout out so bitcoin can have a competitor and nothing has change about how people think they just support the one and original Bitcoin, even if there are highly investors that support it there is No change in the top 1 Cryptocurrency that we used to support and love, and I think bitcoin diamond would have the same fate as other Altcoins did, and right now it has 0.00687494 per BTC or $65.85 dollar there is no doubt about it, but we can never see what the future holds for us we can never know if BCD could struggle or lift up it's value suddenly.
bakerlisa510 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

Yeah sure lets multiply the circulating supply by 10, give it a fancy name and throw it into the ring to see how many people we can convince to invest.
Going to be a dumping ground on exchanges as we speak because first listers will get away with big money for listing it sooner than anyone else and those who are investing will soon be here creating topics as to how it got dumped when they bought it.
What do you mean, I not promoting this coin, neither I am supporting. I posted this topic because I wanted to know that if it is the best to invest or not!
bakerlisa510 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:56:05 AM

Edit: BTG and BCD is kinda similar, that's why i said BTG, but anyway they are both Funny forked coins.
But people are getting money those who are smart enough. How??

by investing in small thing and getting big afterwards.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:58:45 AM

It really is the year of the fork, it's getting to the point where they know by just forking bitcoin they can make some money as there is a hype around these forks, as long as there is money to be made I can't see this stopping anytime soon.
bakerlisa510 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:39:59 PM

It really is the year of the fork, it's getting to the point where they know by just forking bitcoin they can make some money as there is a hype around these forks, as long as there is money to be made I can't see this stopping anytime soon.
Yes, absolutely!  I say do smart work, hard work is also done by the construction workers.
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:42:34 PM

It seems to me that the forks of bitcoin will reach the cost of the main bitcoin. Accordingly, will rise in price. Even at least 2-5 years can be safely invested.
scottykarate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

I don't see the bigger exchanges picking this up for quite some time, and I doubt it gains much value. I think BCH will be the strongest altcoin forked off of BTC and BTG will settle in at about half price or maybe Pace with Ethereum for quite awhile.
Bitcoin Diamond is probably just a dump coin.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:01:14 PM

You do not have to ask people whether people will invest or not. If people see the any coin price appreciate they will definitely invest. Just ask the developers and the team involve to work on the coin.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

You do not have to ask people whether people will invest or not. If people see the any coin price appreciate they will definitely invest. Just ask the developers and the team involve to work on the coin.

Seems just like another alt coin clone like the hundreds over at the alt coin sub forum. I don't think it's anything to get your hopes up about.
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:07:27 PM

Just a repeat of what we know and what intends to happen all over again. Advertisement goes very well people invest and probably the first listers will make a huge return and it will start slipping down the hill in no time which eventually will cause huge loses.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:40:42 PM

Will it rise? yes, in my opinion, as i see it as a coin that is made and controlled by a group of people that is trying to make their own coins (centralized, for them), it will give you the luxury of owning it at the first time, next time when you dont know when to jump out of the wave, the wave will kill you, just like all of people who trusted bitcoin cash too much.
Should we invest? i dont know about you guys, but for me, i just want to invest to bitcoin, and i just trust bitcoin, so for people who thinks to invest on this coin, just remember and look back to other coin that was forked from bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: