Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manchester City can go 38 games undefeated.  (Read 450 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

I think it is possible, but I would not bet on it before 14.01.2018 when they play Liverpool in Liverpool

Very good timing, man. You will not bet on it before they fight Liverpool at Anfield and last night it was Manchester City defeated by Liverpool, it is certain you canceled to place a bet for it. Anyway, in this decade the possibility still exists but is too small, so small that it becomes impossible to do. Perhaps the unbeaten champions only happened to Arsenal just over a decade ago and will never happen again.
Yeah, nowadays it looks almost impossible to end season without defeats, especially in such league like EPL. Maybe it more possible for teams like Bayern or PSG, because there are less powerful opponents in their league. This season Barcelona in La Liga playing without losses so far, but I don't believe they can play in such shape all season long.
Also, I remember when Chelsea ended season only with 1 loss and 8 draws, reached EPL record with 95 points.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

Liverpool has frustrated all the dreams and records that will be created by manchester city. But the citizens remain the strongest team today, they have a great distance from their opponents. The mathematician who will be the champion this season is manchester city. But we'll see until the time comes because everything can happen. All dreams can sometimes just disappear quickly.
Juggy777 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

I think it is possible, but I would not bet on it before 14.01.2018 when they play Liverpool in Liverpool

Very good timing, man. You will not bet on it before they fight Liverpool at Anfield and last night it was Manchester City defeated by Liverpool, it is certain you canceled to place a bet for it. Anyway, in this decade the possibility still exists but is too small, so small that it becomes impossible to do. Perhaps the unbeaten champions only happened to Arsenal just over a decade ago and will never happen again.
Yeah, nowadays it looks almost impossible to end season without defeats, especially in such league like EPL. Maybe it more possible for teams like Bayern or PSG, because there are less powerful opponents in their league. This season Barcelona in La Liga playing without losses so far, but I don't believe they can play in such shape all season long.
Also, I remember when Chelsea ended season only with 1 loss and 8 draws, reached EPL record with 95 points.

When I had created this topic I really didn't see any team coming close also to beat Mancity. They were scoring goals at random pace. Even with 1-1 score line they scored at 90 minutes on the clock, even yesterday when they scored the second goal I bet my friend that there'll be a goal in 90th minute so they scored. Yet sinking in that they lost so happy as a Manchester United fan
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

Liverpool has frustrated all the dreams and records that will be created by manchester city. But the citizens remain the strongest team today, they have a great distance from their opponents. The mathematician who will be the champion this season is manchester city. But we'll see until the time comes because everything can happen. All dreams can sometimes just disappear quickly.

Even though Manchester City lost their last game against Liverpool, but the overall strength map for this year still remains in the hands of Man City. Only a miracle can frustrate Man City's hopes of winning the English Premier League trophy this year.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

Even though Manchester City lost their last game against Liverpool, but the overall strength map for this year still remains in the hands of Man City. Only a miracle can frustrate Man City's hopes of winning the English Premier League trophy this year.
but there's nothing impossible in football. now Man City's is a good and solid team. but dont forget about their rivals, Man United's . rumors say that they has been done with arsenal to signing Alexis Sanchez to Old Trafford. i think Sanchez will become the new key player here!
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

Rest of the teams require something much bigger than a miracle to break down the big 15 pointer lead that Manchester city has got not to forget that we are moving to almost the last phases of this season with just around 14 games to go. Even if Manchester city gathers 20 points in these upcoming 14 games they will be winners of the season. With a great team and good form its not too hard to get 20 points.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Rest of the teams require something much bigger than a miracle to break down the big 15 pointer lead that Manchester city has got not to forget that we are moving to almost the last phases of this season with just around 14 games to go. Even if Manchester city gathers 20 points in these upcoming 14 games they will be winners of the season. With a great team and good form its not too hard to get 20 points.

Exactly, that is just about winning 7 games out of the 11 and i guess they can achieve that. I think they have been phenomenal this season and they have impressed me so much especially Guardiola whom many thought couldn't replicate Barcelona style of play in England and be successful.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

I can't see a team presenting a threat to Manchester city this year . They will be champions at the end no matter how Manchester United can hold on .even if they drop some points but the gap between those two is too big that you can not imagine a comeback of United . And also do not forget that they play also in the champions league so their concentration for English Premier league will be at some point not at 100% . So I guess and I am pretty sure that Manchester city will be champion this year, not sure that United will be second even if they will sign Alexis Sanchez . What am sure is also that arsenal will not reach the champions league next year unless they manage to win the Europa league . My prediction for top 4 :
1- Manchester city
2- Chelsea
3- Manchester United
4- Liverpool

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

but there's nothing impossible in football. now Man City's is a good and solid team. but dont forget about their rivals, Man United's . rumors say that they has been done with arsenal to signing Alexis Sanchez to Old Trafford. i think Sanchez will become the new key player here!

win in EPL i think manchester city still safe
although after lost from liverpool, only lost 5 match all competitor manchester city can get change to win in EPL

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

win in EPL i think manchester city still safe
although after lost from liverpool, only lost 5 match all competitor manchester city can get change to win in EPL

Champion is 85% owned by Manchester City. However, we can not ignore the 15% because in football anything can happen. For example, we can see Real Madrid who are in trouble in La Liga this season, but their squad does not change big. Such a thing can happen to anyone, anytime. So before the official champions, Manchester City should remain cautious.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

It is all can happen, but see points now can be sure 100 % city will be the champion because nearly impossible to pursue points in have city, is the match between liverpool and city yesterday is very surprising see liverpool are before it difficult to get a finally is the first to beat liverpool in this season
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Guardiola feels something special with team travel so far.

"There are no words to describe the pride I feel about the players and my team We play a lot of games and we do not have a big squad because of so many injuries and players with problems," Guardiola told reporters at a press conference after the match. .

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

Guardiola feels something special with team travel so far.

"There are no words to describe the pride I feel about the players and my team We play a lot of games and we do not have a big squad because of so many injuries and players with problems," Guardiola told reporters at a press conference after the match. .

I saw that manchester city will be the champion with the appearance of like this, but I wonder each team that comes from the UK and play is very good at the premiere league not so brilliant when they competed in the champions league
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

Manchester city is the team of the season for me with a cery high level of professionnalism and disipline. Pep Guardiolla is maling an important revolution in the Premier league and he is leading his team to the top
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

Manchester city is the team of the season for me with a cery high level of professionnalism and disipline. Pep Guardiolla is maling an important revolution in the Premier league and he is leading his team to the top
all this is inseparable from the very powerful ep inst that can bring mancester city so far ,. one of the coaches who have no doubt the capacity of coach ,, maybe this is a good step for pep to keep his name popular in mainland europe ,,
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

Ah.. I was watching that game and stopped watching as I thought it was going to end in a draw.
But then heard that Liverpool scored then I just knew the unbeaten run was over.
Forgot about that as it happened two weeks ago.
Disappointing to say for sure but Manchester City will be the champions this year of the EPL table on the top.
And I believe this is all they really wanted and all that they really care about.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:50:30 AM

In the winter, Manchester city signed up for laporte.

The injury to Manchester city is also very important, the next half of Manchester city will also face Manchester united with sanchez, to maintain stability, Manchester city to win the final championship is very possible!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: