Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:56:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greate performance. Is it possible?  (Read 478 times)
BarbarianMainer (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:46:19 AM

Hello guys! I want to make far from RX 470. Today I was searching BIOS firmware and find interesting project.
What do you think about it? Is it possible? Such performance, low temperature.. Is it worth trying  or it's better not to waste time?
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:06:25 AM

Hello guys! I want to make far from RX 470. Today I was searching BIOS firmware and find interesting project.
What do you think about it? Is it possible? Such performance, low temperature.. Is it worth trying  or it's better not to waste time?

I see this ICO project looks good you may utilize whenever you need solution on mining and they might give clarified information for for newbies to expects level.
They have published their white paper in their Ann thread you will get more information about it to learn their project future purposes.
dwightschultz

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:21:12 AM

This is project by physics scientists who are working with hardware and software for couple of years. It's promising and professional project, so i am following their threads too.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:57:53 AM

The idea of ​​the project is quite interesting. If the driver and the miner will really give the declared results "out of the box" and match the concept of all'in'one it will be amazing. Most likely will be used by the developments of Wolf0 and Claymore.
Although now your can achieve similar results - hashrate and power/temperature - using several programs (Overdrive Aftauberer) for more fine-tuning of video cards.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
r00terror

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:10:08 PM

Results mentioned in WP looks good, guys have done a huge number of tests before offering their product
Probably you need to try demo to see how it works.
cryptocoinfarmer

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:18:15 PM

Let's wait until beta. Then will see if it's worth to use.
hieu5189

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:58:35 PM

definitely need to try
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:16:13 PM

Software products that they offer today are the same tools that they use themselves.
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

I think it's exellent project. I advise to take part in ICO to get the drivers on the lowest price
pbuva

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

Very similar to some videos on youtube. Also show how with their special drivers you will have 2x more power with half the consumption, just send the BTC to their address Smiley
I'm a skeptic

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:14:09 PM

Very similar to some videos on youtube. Also show how with their special drivers you will have 2x more power with half the consumption, just send the BTC to their address Smiley
I'm a skeptic
They didn't promise 2x power. You can see it on screenshots. Anyway, time will tell us
btcneodev

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:46:06 PM

I'm a skeptic
They didn't promise 2x power. You can see it on screenshots. Anyway, time will tell us

Yes, the ICO project did not promise anything. And bear in mind that most ICO projects are scammed, please think twice before invest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: