Print  
Author Topic: Steemit  (Read 129 times)
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:53:38 AM

I registered a couple of days ago. Here is what it says:
Your sign up request is being processed and you will receive an email from us when it is ready.
Signup requests can take up to 7 days to be processed, but usually complete in a day or two.
Anyone with experience???
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:00:52 AM

Your sign up request is being processed and you will receive an email from us when it is ready.
Signup requests can take up to 7 days to be processed, but usually complete in a day or two.

When i signed up to their site the whole process was instant. I'm not sure why they are now delaying signups, perhaps because they have a strain on their system or something. But usually this does not happen, and afaik has not happened to anyone else at least when i was using steemit.

Only thing you can do is wait, i guess. If you go by 7 days without anything from them, then start trying to find some answers.

Also one tip - unless you have excellent content, don't expect to earn much. Payouts have become pretty low compared to crazy ones like $16k for a makeup video last year.
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

Yeah, that's usually expected now I just want to write comments on it. Stuff pays very well for the first users. Is there any way to find out this kind of new lucrative stuff when they come out?

When i signed up to their site the whole process was instant. I'm not sure why they are now delaying signups, perhaps because they have a strain on their system or something. But usually this does not happen, and afaik has not happened to anyone else at least when i was using steemit.

Only thing you can do is wait, i guess. If you go by 7 days without anything from them, then start trying to find some answers.

Also one tip - unless you have excellent content, don't expect to earn much. Payouts have become pretty low compared to crazy ones like $16k for a makeup video last year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: