Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund Update  (Read 829 times)
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:48:51 AM

Dear Investor,

Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund started its journey on April 2016 where Bitcoin price was around 450$ and Bitcoin dominancy was above 80%. It was a good move from April 2016 to June 2017 as Bitcoin dominancy falls but Bitcoin price kept increasing. Bitcoin dominancy hits in the lowest level as 38% on June 2017. At that time Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto-Fund Shares hit its highest as well 0.004485 BTC on June 2017 while it was 0.002572 BTC in April 2016. However, Bitcoin dominancy & price has been started to increase from this date. After June 2017, Bitcoin price hits its highs in each week and on the other side dominancy has been started to increase also. On the other hand, Bitcoin hard forks impacted the volatility of price and crypto market.

Unfortunately, Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto-Fund under performed since June 2017 depending on this price, dominancy change and hard fork issues. Our traders try to do best in this time frame. However, over fluctuation on Bitcoin and Altcoin price and increasing dominancy did not allow the trading became successfully. Also, Bitcoin price increase caused withdraws of our customers which has been resulted our traders close position before maturity. On the other hand, token investment and some invesments on Bitcointalk were not well resulted. All these factors impacted Cryptomerian Investment Private Crypto-Fund under performed.

It is very well stated in the Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto-Fund Term Sheet under Disclosure and Risk Warning Section depending of North Cyprus Turkish Republic legislation about off-shore investment as below,

“Disclosure

This website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business as defined by any regulatory body in any country for it is only based on Bitcoin or crypto-assets.

Past performance of investments is not necessarily indicative of future performance.

The value of investments may fall or loss as well as rise and the income from investments may fluctuate and is not guaranteed.

Clients may not recover the amount invested.

The investments mentioned on this website are not suitable for all types of investors.

Investment advice should always be sought from a qualified investment adviser before any investment is made.

Cryptomerian efforts to minimize the risk of possible losses by diving investment in multible companies, cryptocurrencies, ICOs and web services as margin trading, fixed interest and dice bankroll and publish all informations with public.

Risk Warning

Trading cryptocurrencies and crypto-assets involves high risk and is not suitable for everyone.

You should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and expertise, and risk appetite before making a decision to trade in the decentralized exchange. Most importantly, do not invest the money you cannot afford to lose.

There is considerable exposure to risk in the markets you are operating, including but not limited to creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price and/or liquidity.

Be advised that any cryptocurrency and any crypo-asset may be subject to large swings in value and may even become absolutely worthless.

As it is seen and well known Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund does not guarantee any return or income or main capital for its investors. Cryptocurrencies are risky investment and it is very well known and accepted that investment on cryptocurrencies may cause to lose all capital.

Unfortunately, recent developments resulted a loss on investment centers.

First, BobFund and Cakir Fund on Bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1910475.0 & https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711731.0 ) have been resulted as a loss while could not retreive the capital.  Lending investments have been reflected as a 100% loss. If both funds will come back, invesments will be reflected as income in future.

Second, as it is known that Cryptomerian Invest Private Fund invested on Link Platform, Adshares, Bitshares, Bitdice and Pollybios. Unfortunately, the tokens prices did not change much accordingly to USD, but decreased accordingly to Bitcoin depending on last developments. We did not reflect the decrease up to now but it is not seen to be recovered in a short period of time. Token invesment reflected as -63.54% loss.

Third, Bitclave and Exscudo ICOs are not distributed yet. So ICOs amount did not reflected yet but they are very promising for a good return.

Forth, we used to not reflect altcoin trading results without closing each trade. But at this time, our traders tried to recover the loss but open positions has been exceed the limits of a possible coverage in a short term. So open trades reflected as -35.71% loss. We hope that open trades will be covered the loss soon. However, Bitcoin price change does not let to cover altcoin trades.

Depending all this developments, Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund achievement was calculated as -48.28% in total for now with the open positions.  Calculated CS Price is 0.0022098.

Current fund holdings,

Dice Total: N/A

Trading Total: 9 BTC

Trader -1 Poloniex/Kraken : 7 BTC
Trader -2 Bitfinex : 2 BTC

ICO Total: 2.3 BTC

Exscudo : 1 BTC
Bitclave : 1.3 BTC

Lending Total: N/A

Tokens: 2.06 BTC

Link Platform (125) : 0.26 BTC
Bitshares (19.000) : 0.25 BTC
Adshares (30.000) :  0.6 BTC
Bitdice (25.000) : 0.7 BTC
Pollybios (645) : 0.25 BTC

Total : 13.36 BTC for 6.045 CS

As it is very well stated in the Term Sheet of Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund as below that

“Cryptomerian will act in good faith and try to keep the fund profitable in accordance with its investment objectives, but in no case shall it be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of a failure in a third-party product or service that it uses in order to carry out its operations.”

It may be questionared about the total fund amount decrease with this week. There were withdraws in recent weeks. The current loss was reflected  to these withdraws also.

Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund will keep trading and its activities for trying to perform as before in long run. In fiat currency, Cryptomerian Investment Crypto Funds Shares price increase from 1.15$ (0.002572 BTC) to 20.24 $ (0.0022098 BTC) from April 2016 to November 2017 which is calculated as 1760% increase. In this time frame, Bitcoin price increased from $450 to $ 9160 which is reflected as 2035%. So Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund performs slightly parallel with Bitcoin USD price.

It is very clear that Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund performed well in USD from April 2016 to November 2017. However, Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund calculates the value as Bitcoin which cause not seen as profitability. So Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund will move forward as a fiat currency calculated fund from 1 January 2018 under legislation of North Cyprus Turkish Republic Off-shore Funds.

From today, current customers who want to withdraw are needed to submit withdraw request up to 15 December 2017 23.59 UTC on Cryptomerian Invest Private Fund dashboard. The requests will be processed up to 1 January 2018 23.59 UTC. Possible gain or loose will be reflected to withdrawal requests depending on closing trades, etc. These results will be reported accordingly.

Current customers who do not want to withdraw his/her funds or not request any withdraw up to 15 December 2017 23.59 UTC on dashboard will be accepted as the stay in investment. These customers funds will be calculated as USD from 1 January 2018.

In this time frame, Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto-Fund will not accept any deposit in the fiat currency or Bitcoin. Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto-Fund can`t guarantee as written in Disclosure or Risk Warning for the current capital as 13.36 BTC in total, but will act in good faith, try to recover the loss and keep the fund profitable in long term. From now, Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto Fund maintains reporting in monthly not weekly on webpage also.

Recent developments and rising price of Bitcoin makes it hard to calculate funds price as Bitcoin. Depending on that, performance was good reflected in terms of Fiat but not in Bitcoin.

Best wishes,

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

I'll be the first one to comment how poorly this situation was managed. I've been an investor for more than 13 months now. I would have not expected this vicious behavior from you lot.
I do wish you the best though, I sympathize, and concede the loss wasn't by design rather bad choices one after the other.
Incorporate, gather some solid legal grounds to lay an authentic business upon, then update us.
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:03:49 PM

I'll be the first one to comment how poorly this situation was managed. I've been an investor for more than 13 months now. I would have not expected this vicious behavior from you lot.
I do wish you the best though, I sympathize, and concede the loss wasn't by design rather bad choices one after the other.
Incorporate, gather some solid legal grounds to lay an authentic business upon, then update us.

Dear Zarahustra,

Thanks for your understanding. It was bad choices.

We want to make the fund on a solid legal grounds also with transforming to USD.

Best

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

So, just to understand correctly.
We (as investors) take a loss from investing in your company, at least 50%.
You will, as you state, refund us at some point but on a USD based basis?

I get it wrong? Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:40:05 PM

hi condoras, fund will work from 1 January 2018 as USD basis. However, there is a loss on Bitcoin balance. We reflected that from now. You can order withdraws by selling CS and as Bitcoin now. But withdraws will be processed by 15 December to 31 December. Than all fund will be transfered as USD.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:49:22 PM

hi condoras, fund will work from 1 January 2018 as USD basis. However, there is a loss on Bitcoin balance. We reflected that from now. You can order withdraws by selling CS and as Bitcoin now. But withdraws will be processed by 15 December to 31 December. Than all fund will be transfered as USD.

Ok. I just sell my CS even if the price was significant smaller from the time i bought them.
I also try to withdraw (as a test) but verification code fails twice. I guess that is for not procceed withdraws until 15/12, as you mentioned and not a problem of the site.

I will consider from the new year if i will invest in a USD based fund. I prefer crypto based ones. Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:07:57 PM

Ok. I just sell my CS even if the price was significant smaller from the time i bought them.
I also try to withdraw (as a test) but verification code fails twice. I guess that is for not procceed withdraws until 15/12, as you mentioned and not a problem of the site.

I will consider from the new year if i will invest in a USD based fund. I prefer crypto based ones. Cool

thanks condoras for your good will. withdraw request will be processed from 15 December. thanks

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:37:33 PM

thanks condoras for your good will. withdraw request will be processed from 15 December. thanks

Well, i just try to withdraw my funds (as per your instructions) but still nothing happend.
I try for a second time and i get this message : https://imgur.com/a/5LaYf

So the new "Withdrawl Date" is 1st of January 2018  or it's not so sure? Undecided

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:48:31 PM

Well, i just try to withdraw my funds (as per your instructions) but still nothing happend.
I try for a second time and i get this message : https://imgur.com/a/5LaYf

So the new "Withdrawl Date" is 1st of January 2018  or it's not so sure? Undecided

hi conduras, as in the annoucement, we got the withraw orders by 15 December and will execute in a short time. All funds are get together except the ICO Exscudo.

ether account as,

https://etherscan.io/address/0x0cD5f8Efc718D756E42eAe44b92bD4c834eeb5cc

Bitcoin account as,

https://blockchain.info/address/1LxnqHjCTkqihYcAA4AK5EYg8WmbWuChMQ

We got only 25% of withdraw. So fund will be run from 1st January as USD...

P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

Mistakes should always happen, but when you manage certain amounts you must be more active into switching positions when some asset underperform. Experience on markets is a must, and without it make stable performance became really hard. On my 25 years on market i see a lot of good ideas death due inexperience. I hope Guwera will make a treasure from his mistakes.

HFx
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:35:07 PM

all withdraws completed

thanks for patience and trust

the fund will be active as USD from 1 January 2017

baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:40:28 AM

all withdraws completed

I have kept funds in there as a sign of trust and hope that you have learned from the mistakes. I hope it will help you get back on your feet and I'll make an ROI in the future. Good luck and hope to see things improve.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:38:04 AM

all withdraws completed

Sorry but i don't see any transaction (except of my deposit) being made, neither any BTC in my wallet. Undecided
I still get the same message and now i can't do anything. Not even a "Withdrawl Request"...

So what do you mean by "all withdraws completed"?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:53:31 PM

all withdraws completed

Sorry but i don't see any transaction (except of my deposit) being made, neither any BTC in my wallet. Undecided
I still get the same message and now i can't do anything. Not even a "Withdrawl Request"...

conduras, did you order withdraw before 15 December?

We executed the withdraws. I checked that you sold your shares but not withdraw order. I will update your CS balance. You can see it will be USD from now.

Low Sigma

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:36:56 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 01:05:10 AM by Low Sigma

This is why I'm a big believer in stress tests portfolio scenarios: if the market gets pretty much correlated and it start to plunge, then how much I'm going to lose? What is my backup plan? And so on.

Although you had some ... let's say exotic "investments" there and is a little bit harder to model a stress period for that type of investments. I simply propose you to ditch them.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:20 PM

all withdraws completed

conduras, did you order withdraw before 15 December?

We executed the withdraws. I checked that you sold your shares but not withdraw order. I will update your CS balance. You can see it will be USD from now.

Thank you for this but still i can't make a withdraw. No matter what is the currency of my shares. What's the point if i can't have it in my wallet?

You can see my CS sale date, which is the same date that i make the Withdrawl request.
Even if i didn't do it on 15/12 (i can't see now after the change), that means that my funds are there and i can't remove them? Undecided

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:55:47 PM

condoras we made the withdraw orders which ordered before 15 Dec.

now translate the fun as USD. you can withdraw in usd or BTC after 1 January.

thanks for your patience

kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

How does converting the fund to USD fund help? I am assuming you guys made some investments that didn't pan out well. How does holding in USD will help avoid that in future??

guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

How does converting the fund to USD fund help? I am assuming you guys made some investments that didn't pan out well. How does holding in USD will help avoid that in future??

no one can know!!! but we want to try one more.

lets see results in future on

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2673012.0

best

kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

no one can know!!! but we want to try one more.

lets see results in future on

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2673012.0

best

Try one more of what? Another fund? So you're converting all your BTC holdings into USD holdings for new fund? But then youre investment style and objectives don't change. So essentially nothing changes - except you are basing your fund into a different currency now.

It is similar to a EUR based fund changing all its holdings and cash into USD holdings. Doesn't change anything at all.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: