Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you trade your crypto currency?  (Read 724 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:09:01 PM

Knowing all the exchanges to trade is one thing which the user above me have already listed out but knowing how to trade is the most important thing. No one on this forum will definitely sit you down to let you know how to trade safely and effectively as you have to search online, the forum and YouTube yourself to get some resources you may need to learn. However, I will advise you make some search on YouTube, as you will get some good resources to get you going pretty fast there.
It is not important to know all the stock market sites, so I have worked with 3-4 stock exchange sites so far. Sometimes when you get used to an interface, other interfaces seem to be useless. If there are those who want to do arbitrage they need to know all the stock market sites.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:14:11 PM

Knowing all the exchanges to trade is one thing which the user above me have already listed out but knowing how to trade is the most important thing. No one on this forum will definitely sit you down to let you know how to trade safely and effectively as you have to search online, the forum and YouTube yourself to get some resources you may need to learn. However, I will advise you make some search on YouTube, as you will get some good resources to get you going pretty fast there.

There are many exchanges, yet only some of them are good to use in secure.

I like bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc, etheredlta, binance and waves dex. They working smoothly and I didn't have problems there. I do bitcoin fiat trades there.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:01:24 AM

Want to know how you trade and how it works. Thanks

I have always been good saver rather than investor of bitcoin. With my experience I have invested sometimes and got the returns. I have always applied simple strategies such as swing trading where one would go buying coins at lower rates and then try to sell it as much high as one could do.

It doesn’t work well enough if you are not putting all the efforts into holding it and putting extra hours on researching where to invest your money. So choosing of coins is very important aspect the same way a we would do with normal fiat currency or commodity in the forex market. That’s all I know about the trading or that’s all I learnt up until now after making some investment into trades.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:29:34 PM

You need an account to a trading platform, poloniex and bittrex are some
Then you can buy cheap and sell high

A better way of trading is to buy ICOs and when are available in trading platforms to sell them or wait until is the right time to sell them...
ICOs are actually a very good way to start, but in that case, most especially for ERC20 tokens, you may end up having to use EtherDelta exchange instead.

Good thing with EtherDelta is that it is a decentralized exchange but you still have to be very careful when playing with your private keys. Also, as much as ICOs can be highly profitable, you have to be ready to do some thorough research on them, so you do not be a victim of scam as some of them are huge scams these days.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:32:56 PM

So far I started with Hitbtc and really like that platform to use for trading and I just read up on Coin News and spend a lot of time studying the charts. Most of my profits come from small pumps instead of buying low and holding for awhile.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:43:26 PM

I don't Trade always, but I'm trading my coin is I'm buying tokens in a LOW price that I know that is worth buying for and I'm going to sell it on a HIGH price so I could make profits in the long run. Don't ever just randomly buying tokens just because you have the money, NO, you are just going to waste your money, because not all of the tokens in the exchangers could give you profits, some of them are just shitcoins.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:30:54 PM

Op, I don't believe that anybody here will tell you exactly how he or she is trading bitcoin or crypto currency. But the total summary of how trading is done it to buy bitcoin or altcoins when their value is low and sell when their market value appreciate.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:02 PM

You trade your coins/cryptocurrencies on an exchange similar to traditional online stock market exchanges. Best to be safe and stick with the well-known ones like the following:

-Poloniex
-Bittrex
-Binance
-Bitfinex

I suggest you do more google research before actually trading.
Nice exchanges you have mentioned there and I have been using bittrex for a while now without issues. Yet, being a newbie, you should better get verified first before putting any funds on bittrex so you do not get locked out as some are having it presently.

We cannot start telling you how we trade and how it works, you just have to hit the books and learn and there are so many resources you can make use of if you are eager like some people have rightly said.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:33:46 AM

You trade your coins/cryptocurrencies on an exchange similar to traditional online stock market exchanges. Best to be safe and stick with the well-known ones like the following:

-Poloniex
-Bittrex
-Binance
-Bitfinex

I suggest you do more google research before actually trading.
Nice exchanges you have mentioned there and I have been using bittrex for a while now without issues. Yet, being a newbie, you should better get verified first before putting any funds on bittrex so you do not get locked out as some are having it presently.

We cannot start telling you how we trade and how it works, you just have to hit the books and learn and there are so many resources you can make use of if you are eager like some people have rightly said.
There are so many methods of learning trading because we are living in an era of digital currencies. You can learn about best trading tricks from YouTube, reading different articles and listening to famous news channels. The exchanges you have mentioned are great ones and every trader uses these ones because of their amazing features. Bittrex is one of favorites because it is easy to use and second on the list is poloneix.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:52:04 AM

Op, I don't believe that anybody here will tell you exactly how he or she is trading bitcoin or crypto currency. But the total summary of how trading is done it to buy bitcoin or altcoins when their value is low and sell when their market value appreciate.
It is easy to say like that but even when buying low, you must also be very smart about it. Some lows can just fake to be low and then you may see them having some nice dives. I have noticed that shit with BTC-ETH trading recently and that is one thing I always wait and look forward to before taking note of the two bottoms and then looking for a best time to get in.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:15:17 AM

I did day trade cryptocurrency with short term especially altcoin that paired with BTC because the price of BTC strong bullish trend now. I just take profit 10%-20% then buy again in lower price, and i choosed only some altcoin that has strong fundamental just like ETH, LTC, DASH, WAVES, OMG, POWR, POLL, CCORE. And I also use cut lose strategy when wrong analyis and the price continue jump.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:27:56 AM

So far I started with Hitbtc and really like that platform to use for trading and I just read up on Coin News and spend a lot of time studying the charts. Most of my profits come from small pumps instead of buying low and holding for awhile.
You should really be careful with all those small pumps bro ! As sweet as they can be for profit, they can be deadly. Yes, if you can time it well, you can really be hitting some great profit in the long run, but one bad thing is that you can end up losing your funds as well.

It is a huge risk for a high profit but I would rather trade the normal way than ever try something like that. Even if you want to trade any coin today, you have to be smart about it, whether it is a shit coin or not.

You will know a shitcoin anyway by the volume of the trade but one thing is never to hold it for long and never to trade them without a stop loss. Altcoins all have a chance of easily experience huge dumping when BTC is having some swell time, so it is always advisable to be safer than sorry.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:57:08 AM

Trading is quite difficult to learn and master because aside from time, you need to be cold-headed and patient. You can watch youtube vids or read articles of effective trading. Don't rush and feel free to ask opinions from experts. Find the best coin to trade by doing your own research and choose a reliable exchange site like etherdelta.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: