Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:15:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crash after 10K usd?  (Read 1727 times)
IamHigh

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:37:30 PM

Bitcoin is now on the rise, but it could crash by any moment... Do you have any idea/comments when it could crash? Do you think bitcoin will crash after reaching 10K usd? Huh Huh Huh
I believe after the $10k milestones will have reached by the bitcoin and some people will be ready to cash out from the bitcoin and take out all of their profit and try to buy back again later.
As per the massive adoption still continue and that gives the fundamental reason to pump the bitcoin right now, it's really difficult to determine when that will be happening.

EVerybody says it will crash hard, but there is indication for this so far. The trend is still strong in the market and buyers are keep buying bitcoin. We can see $11k-12k like prices if the trend maintains by bitcoin whales.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:38:08 PM

$10k mark is just a checkpoint,a strong support will meet at 8,700 $10k will be corrected and the worst it will pullback upto current support which is $8,300.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:38:15 PM

When Bitcoin is rising people are "oh when will the dip happend so that I can buy inn" when Bitcoin is dipping people are like "OMG THIS IS THE END OF CRYPTO" All I gotta say is take a chill pill and relax Smiley Bitcoin is not going anywhere and it will just keep on rising as it's the king of kings and will continue to be that for a looooooong time Smiley It may dip a little in the end but it will continue to rise  Smiley mark my words Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trapp19

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

bitcoin's valuation is this high, and we are still in november. more and more people are noticing bitcoin and adds to its appreciation, hence more value. we'll see what comes up to us this coming december.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:41:28 PM

We will see the BTC's crime at that point,the whales will switch to BCH after the $10k mark is reached,many will get rekt this is called operation dragon slayer by the chinese/koreans.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

Bitcoin is now on the rise, but it could crash by any moment... Do you have any idea/comments when it could crash? Do you think bitcoin will crash after reaching 10K usd? Huh Huh Huh
new bie veteran, try to intrude bitcoin users, so what are you going to do if btc crash, want us to sell our BTC? and change to scam btc diamond, gold, or cash> I think you need to fork bitcoin fuck. or bitcoin suckers. crash or not btc is btc. The need of btc is high, it is the highest price of coin. I think one who said bitcoin crash isn't newbie but veteran.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:07:02 PM

I think many  investors(little fishes) are coming to the market...
 And all putting their little savings to bitcoin!!!
 On the other side whales are wide opened their mouth and just waiting for those little fishes....
 Soon,
 From that little fishes which swims to the darkside :-) ....will be gone forever...
 Which stays in light, will survive...

I think soon will start sells and we will see 6k, is not going to be a surprise for me!

I agree, a lot of people will probably lose a lot of their money. Not sure how far BTC will fall if it there is a sell off, which will result in a panic by the little fish. It's hard to predict the price right now and how the market will progress in the coming month. There is always the possibility BTC will keep on mooning and we will see a whole different price for BTC.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

You can just stop predicting BTC because its not really predictable anymore. New people are joining the market almost everyday with a hope of HODLing it for long. Market cap just increased from 100Billion USD(which was possible in 8 years) to 150 Billion USD just within a few weeks. How in this world would say bitcoin can crash? I don't think there is any crash coming soon.
naturallybetter

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

it would seem no matter any dip it recovers and some/
diogoo

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:23:39 PM

It will probably go to 7200 or something but I don't believe it will go further than that. lot's of new money entering so it might not even go that low
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

I don't think that would be true. Bitcoin never crashed but dumped. Bitcoin was dumped baby times but it rises back and surpass it's previous price and even higher than what was predicted.
When Bitcoin Cash was pumped hard late October and Bitcoin was affected due to some traders are among their Bitcoin and started to shift Bitcoin Cash but after few days Bitcoin recovers and on its way to every higher before the drop. You see? Bitcoin never crashes nor dropped completely.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

It will probably go to 7200 or something but I don't believe it will go further than that. lot's of new money entering so it might not even go that low

If ever Bitcoin will drop down into a thousand dollars then it's fine for me to invest more in Bitcoin because surely it will rise back again to the moon.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

You can just stop predicting BTC because its not really predictable anymore. New people are joining the market almost everyday with a hope of HODLing it for long. Market cap just increased from 100Billion USD(which was possible in 8 years) to 150 Billion USD just within a few weeks. How in this world would say bitcoin can crash? I don't think there is any crash coming soon.
Everyone would want the best conditions. I am one of the people who have Bitcoin hoping that Bitcoin will continue to improve, although the chances for that decline will always be there. But be sure and do not create a statement that can make people experience panic. We all know that panic is the main cause of significant decline in Bitcoin prices. I may want to avoid such a thing because it can produce something disappointing.
dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:34:39 PM

it would seem no matter any dip it recovers and some/

Bitcoin is the only Cryptocurrency that is pressed down but it will pushed back to the roof and it was actually proved many times since it was pumped. That's enough proof that theory will be then the science of Cryptocurrency that any dump attempts, Bitcoin will surely fireback instantly and very laying straight.

fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:36:48 PM

No, definitely no. no bitcoin wont crash after 10k, look at bitcoin now, it is so stable and new comers keep coming in will moon the bitcoin instead of crash the bitcoin. this year is a starting year and next year will be a big year for bitcoin. the rise of bitcoin is a bit scary thought.

Smile
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:37:43 PM

No one can really say what will happen, but I don't think it would have a big fall. The price might fluctuate a bit, some people would change their bitcoins into fiat because of the high price of bitcoin.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:38:02 PM

Probably but BTC now has a hard support at 8,300 levels so it wont be crash too deep.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

Everyone would want the best conditions. I am one of the people who have Bitcoin hoping that Bitcoin will continue to improve, although the chances for that decline will always be there. But be sure and do not create a statement that can make people experience panic. We all know that panic is the main cause of significant decline in Bitcoin prices. I may want to avoid such a thing because it can produce something disappointing.

Everyone expects their investment to grow more but when the time that investment grow beyond our limit means what we can do. If you are earning in signature campaign where ever else you will be able to find the bitcoin income more then you are getting.
That fear only make people think that if we find any crash and get the correction in the chart means we can find the time again to invest and buy some bitcoins for own to make money.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:45:00 PM

I think it may take a while to really solidify itself above 10k but I don't think we will see any significant crash, already today I have seen major news outlets reporting that bitcoin is nearing 10k, this will only serve to bring in new money and further push up the price.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
MT123

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

Too much hype and new money coming in.  I'm expecting a correction down to around 7600 range once everyone feels its time to take profits.  It'll be a chain reaction once large holders/whales start capturing their profits.  Given the holidays coming up too I can imagine additional new money coming in more than usual.  

I'm more speculative on alt coins right now since it's usually been an inverse correlation between the two, but it's a bit parallel right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: