Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

Guys today I read the news that Acorn has partnered with the largest organization, with volumes more than 250kk $. Is it true?

its true, but its  $250m rather than $250k Wink
We are talking about the world's largest cryptocurrency Fund. This is a great step in the progress of the project. With this support, Acorn can reach great heights.
What Fund we are talking about. Please gimme link or any information about it. Wanna check it by myself Undecided

I received an official email today.

Last week we hinted at a crypto hedge fund that we will be working with. We can now reveal the full details of the relationship.
We will be working with Whisper IP, a $251.5M crypto fund headed up by Dan Welton, CEO of $500 million investment management firm, BellAcre.
Whisper IP has a syndicate of 3,179 members and recently secured funding for Nauticus ICO to the tune of $8 million.

The Acorn team are delighted to be working with a fund that has a proven history of successfully delivering funding in the ICO sphere.
Dan Welton said: "During a meeting that I can best describe as pleasurable and fortuitous, I was immediately impressed by Acorn’s proposition.
In a crowded ICO space, the Acorn platform stands out as an idea with true longevity. The potential for growth is considerable, with a multitude of opportunities for Investors, that extends far beyond the token value.
Raising capital affects every business globally. Acorn's approach to capital-raising makes it more accessible, and one of the few projects I’ve seen that can have a significant global impact."

it seems Akorn is a group of companies.
something tells me that this hedge fund belongs to one of the founders.
and it's good that the investment partners of the project are getting bigger.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

Guys today I read the news that Acorn has partnered with the largest organization, with volumes more than 250kk $. Is it true?

its true, but its  $250m rather than $250k Wink
We are talking about the world's largest cryptocurrency Fund. This is a great step in the progress of the project. With this support, Acorn can reach great heights.
What Fund we are talking about. Please gimme link or any information about it. Wanna check it by myself Undecided

Last week we hinted at a crypto hedge fund that we will be working with. We can now reveal the full details of the relationship.
We will be working with Whisper IP, a $251.5M crypto fund headed up by Dan Welton, CEO of $500 million investment management firm, BellAcre.
Whisper IP has a syndicate of 3,179 members and recently secured funding for Nauticus ICO to the tune of $8 million.

The Acorn team are delighted to be working with a fund that has a proven history of successfully delivering funding in the ICO sphere.
Dan Welton said: "During a meeting that I can best describe as pleasurable and fortuitous, I was immediately impressed by Acorn’s proposition.
In a crowded ICO space, the Acorn platform stands out as an idea with true longevity. The potential for growth is considerable, with a multitude of opportunities for Investors, that extends far beyond the token value.
Raising capital affects every business globally. Acorn's approach to capital-raising makes it more accessible, and one of the few projects I’ve seen that can have a significant global impact."

it seems Akorn is a group of companies.
something tells me that this hedge fund belongs to one of the founders.
and it's good that the investment partners of the project are getting bigger.
Just Acorn knows which way to move for the development of the project. At the initial stage, they announced major partners including Bancor.
glockstone

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:09:04 AM

its true, but its  $250m rather than $250k Wink

whats this about? tell us more
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:10:01 AM

Hello. I still do not understand how will the platform make a profit? Or is it non-profit?
Despite the fact that Acorn's main task is to promote the projects that are underway, the platform still needs funds for tool development and operating expenses.
Are not the tools for project developers free? It seems that you have mixed up something.
I don’t mix up anything: the basic version is free, but it will be necessary to pay for the advanced functional.

Makes sense, to have a paid for version with more advanced features

People getting caught up worrying about the smaller details. Fact is this is the biggest shake up crowdfunding has ever seen

totally agree
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

Acorn announced the launch of a partnership with the world's largest cryptocurrency Fund. Look at the messages above, there everything is described in detail.
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:44:37 AM

What organization have 250 M USD volume?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

Sales are still not going too fast. But I heard about the arrival of some large fund in partners Acorn. Someone can tell more about this story - in my opinion this is a very important event, if I understand correctly the fund has a serious experience of successful investments and if the partnership is confirmed then it will certainly add signals in favor of buying and storing tokens. Tell who knows what?  Huh
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

If a powerful Financial Investment Fund supports the project, especially at the stage of entering the stock market, I think this can cause explosive growth. A strategic partner with a large amount of money can provide support for a long time and even specifically conduct trade interventions by maintaining a token with purchase orders at times when this is required. If there are no problems with money, you can even keep the most simple project in the top, not to mention Acorn. I think we are waiting for great news)

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

Acorn announced the launch of a partnership with the world's largest cryptocurrency Fund. Look at the messages above, there everything is described in detail.
If being that big they have decided to make a partnerships with acorn that's because they have seen something really good in this project.
Streets 2.0

Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

Yes, I want to read and study this fund better so that the understanding was clear. If an agreement on cooperation has already been actually signed, or even about the purchase of a certain percentage of tokens from the common pool, or for example, the purchase of all the not-to-be-bought tokens during the main sales. What does this mean for the project? On the one hand, it's cool, there will be a lot of money and it's exactly enough to realize the most daring plans. At the same time, it is a dependence on a large investor, who can dictate his terms for his tokens.

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

Not bad news. But partnership does not mean investment. Acorn ICO live now. And for success ending it is too long as I see. Maybe direct interconnection between Acorn and this Fund will lead to hardcap?
actionjackson27530

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

In the context of unprecedented capital outflow from developing countries ' markets and a serious and obvious trend towards investments in the crypto-currency sector, Acorn can become a very important player in the crowdfunding market.

I think tapping into the developing countries are going to be their biggest driver of the market. Just imagine this project could potentially create an entire economy for a country that currently is 3rd world. Once an economy is generated, this product could help it grow and expand creating new jobs, incomes, taxes, etc...everything that country doesn't have now.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

Not bad news. But partnership does not mean investment. Acorn ICO live now. And for success ending it is too long as I see. Maybe direct interconnection between Acorn and this Fund will lead to hardcap?
it is true, partnership is not necessarily an investment, but at least it shows that Acorn is a quality project and has a product that is in demand by the market. and  14,137,317 OAK token sold from 39,000,000 OAK "hard cap"
if you want to read about Huge Partnership Announcement! InVision, Weebly, Shopify, Hubspot and 40+ more Marketplace Vendor Partners. you can read it here https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/huge-partnership-announcement-7b3f8fe7a3e9
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

As far as I know hardcap was previously at the level of 50 or 100 million dollars - it was very much, but even the one is now also quite high

the rate of collection says that the project will have to start with a smaller amount.
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

As far as I know hardcap was previously at the level of 50 or 100 million dollars - it was very much, but even the one is now also quite high

the rate of collection says that the project will have to start with a smaller amount.
i think that what hardcap doesn't matter, it will be 50 or 100 or even 35. it's really important to collect softcap because that a minimum cap will be enough to implement all the plans conceived
neowne

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

In the context of unprecedented capital outflow from developing countries ' markets and a serious and obvious trend towards investments in the crypto-currency sector, Acorn can become a very important player in the crowdfunding market.

I think tapping into the developing countries are going to be their biggest driver of the market. Just imagine this project could potentially create an entire economy for a country that currently is 3rd world. Once an economy is generated, this product could help it grow and expand creating new jobs, incomes, taxes, etc...everything that country doesn't have now.
This requires time,
even working with Fiat, countries among themselves in the framework of international treaties, are developing their turnover quite slowly.
but a priori the project will give the necessary impetus in this direction for the not developed countries.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

Yes, I want to read and study this fund better so that the understanding was clear. If an agreement on cooperation has already been actually signed, or even about the purchase of a certain percentage of tokens from the common pool, or for example, the purchase of all the not-to-be-bought tokens during the main sales. What does this mean for the project? On the one hand, it's cool, there will be a lot of money and it's exactly enough to realize the most daring plans. At the same time, it is a dependence on a large investor, who can dictate his terms for his tokens.
Do not worry about large investors, I think that projects in any case need money in large volumes. I am pleased with the fact that the project has raised more than $ 12 million to date.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

Do not worry about large investors, I think that projects in any case need money in large volumes. I am pleased with the fact that the project has raised more than $ 12 million to date.

in fact, few projects, with similar charges.
we will soon be shaking the fruits of our labor
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

Yes, the news about the partnership with a large Fund is great! When is the ICO scheduled to be completed?
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:54:39 PM

ah nice one mate, keep updating this its a pretty cool list for new people on here to see and be able to explore straight away, cool :-D
I think in such a post it will be possible to add not only new partners, but all useful information, for example video reviews from bloggers

this is a good deed and useful.
on video views will be a long list))
there is an opinion to make a post on a daily basis about the amount of the fee
Thanks for your feedback. If someone considers it useful, then I will sometimes make a such posts. In this post there will be links to important news or events

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: