Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

Actually guys I am a bit glad that Acorn didn't reach yet hardcap yet, that means that not all tokens will be generated and flow into the market afterwords. Have you already went through their new token metrics? That is just amazing, every project with that low coins in circulation supply grows significantly, at least it is my policy finding such gems.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AimeeJade129

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Actually guys I am a bit glad that Acorn didn't reach yet hardcap yet, that means that not all tokens will be generated and flow into the market afterwords. Have you already went through their new token metrics? That is just amazing, every project with that low coins in circulation supply grows significantly, at least it is my policy finding such gems.

Yeah it should be a pretty low circulating supply.
Have you worked out how much will be circulating if they only sell half the hardcap?
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Yeah it should be a pretty low circulating supply.
Have you worked out how much will be circulating if they only sell half the hardcap?

Iv got alot of OAKS so lets hope it debuts well Smiley
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

You know when on the preliminary sales bought, and then a little more from the merging bounty hunters, it turned out a very nice amount. It means that now I'm just waiting, waiting and waiting again. Nothing more and no there are panic moods or depression due to the market. Everything is wonderful, friends! Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

Today bitcoin jerked up a little closer to dinner and now went down again. How does this affect the demand for an acorn token?
As far as I understand at present the number of tokens per 1 Ethereum is fixed. By the way, almost 18 million tokens have been sold.

ETH is pegged at $600 I believe.

In turn, I expect $ 800-900 for Ethereum in the next two months. although, perhaps, this is just a step before a sharp fall in the course. I think it's already clear that the market is being manipulated by whales.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

Today bitcoin jerked up a little closer to dinner and now went down again. How does this affect the demand for an acorn token?
As far as I understand at present the number of tokens per 1 Ethereum is fixed. By the way, almost 18 million tokens have been sold.

In turn, I expect $ 800-900 for Ethereum in the next two months. although, perhaps, this is just a step before a sharp fall in the course. I think it's already clear that the market is being manipulated by whales.

You are a big optimist. What are the prerequisites for the ether to grow if everything around is falling? Besides, there are new blockchains on which projects are gradually moving

For example NEO
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

You are a big optimist. What are the prerequisites for the ether to grow if everything around is falling? Besides, there are new blockchains on which projects are gradually moving

For example NEO

The new blockchains is really enough.

But for the time being no one has fully replaced the Ethereum.  NEO near but  it has big problems with the  transactions as soon as a more or less popular project collects money on this blockchain -  the network immediately stopped.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:14:31 PM

Probably won't affect it. All are accustomed to fluctuations of the market. The Acorn will have its own story.

HitBTC enters in the top 10 exchanges in terms of trading volume! There will  no problems with the liquidity of the OAK token in the future due to the top-exchanges  Wink
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

By the way guys I’d like to know how soon after the end of the fundraising the MVP will be launched Huh

The last article on the medium https://medium.com/theacorncollective/designing-for-extremes-on-a-truly-global-platform-e1ac237ff604
Designing for extremes on a truly global platform
The Acorn Collective is a truly global crowdfunding platform. We will be using blockchain technology to help founders and startups find access to funding.

Good article. In general, it should be noted that the blockchain, like the Internet, is able to equalize the opportunities of people regardless of their place of residence. If we think about benefits of using crypto-currencies today in the sphere of finance, it's quite obvious and significant. Thanks to the crypto-market, people are equalized in the possibilities of obtaining income from investments and from exchange transactions. Everyone with an Internet connection has the opportunity to participate in the movements of world capital and even go unnoticed in their transactions. It really is a new model of financial freedom and I like what Acorn team is on this way.

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

Probably won't affect it. All are accustomed to fluctuations of the market. The Acorn will have its own story.

HitBTC enters in the top 10 exchanges in terms of trading volume! There will  no problems with the liquidity of the OAK token in the future due to the top-exchanges  Wink
I agree with you. Listing on the Hitbtc will ensure the liquidity of the OAK token for at least 1 year. If the market this year increases again, then investing in the Acorn is a good idea
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

For example NEO

I'm a little disappointed with the coin of NEO. Too unstable network and very many lags. And recently the NEO rate is falling more strongly than the ETH rate.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

For example NEO

I'm a little disappointed with the coin of NEO. Too unstable network and very many lags. And recently the NEO rate is falling more strongly than the ETH rate.

I don't share the optimism on Ethereum either, but believe that it is not a prerequisite for Acorn's success. Acorn is an independent project, a separate business, its own history.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

Interesting article about the transition to the era of Web 3.0 . I'm interested in watching this project, because He has no competitors and he is born in an era of great change.
I don't quite understand what web 3.0 is better than the previous version, but I like that the Acorn team is trying to introduce the latest technology and development of the modern world

I'll tell you a secret, few people understand this at all. I just know that the future is behind the big data and the blockchain.  Grin

This article is a good read on your coffee break  Smiley I totally agree with the above poster "Toltekayotl", if someone tells you they understand it all they are probably not telling the full truth!

"The truth" is that were all one big community, no matter what project we support, and we are all working towards the same end goal, freedom & decentralization. We are all in early on the future that will change the way the world work, I cant see my kids in 20 years asking for pocket money in plastic notes or metal coins, they'll be asking for BTC or ETH or a alt coin n their favorite PS4/Xbox game/ Football Team! Formula one have already got on board with omnitude due to their high TPS, it wont be lonf before other follow!!  Grin
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:48:22 AM

Only 4 days left until the end of sales. I can not even believe that time has flown by so quickly. I think that as a result, the project will receive quite a sufficient amount of resources to implement the planned plans and not disappoint investors. Even with the darkest events, I will faithfully keep the tokens up to their explosive growth along with the growing market. I think we can see this growth this year!

Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

Yes, the expectation was long and the hope that Acorn will show itself this year with only the best side is not in doubt. Dynamic, effective and most importantly effective project can already be said according to its results in the last two three months. Now it's important to enter the market without delay and only ahead!

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

Only 4 days left until the end of sales. I can not even believe that time has flown by so quickly. I think that as a result, the project will receive quite a sufficient amount of resources to implement the planned plans and not disappoint investors. Even with the darkest events, I will faithfully keep the tokens up to their explosive growth along with the growing market. I think we can see this growth this year!
I will tell you that 20 million dollars, which the team collected in total, is a great success given the current situation in the market.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:08:50 AM

Yes, the expectation was long and the hope that Acorn will show itself this year with only the best side is not in doubt. Dynamic, effective and most importantly effective project can already be said according to its results in the last two three months. Now it's important to enter the market without delay and only ahead!
I think that now the most suitable option for entering the stock exchange. The market is going to recover and with it all the altcoins.
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

Acorn project during the time that he himself allocated (postponement of the main sales deadlines) - during this time the project greatly increased its activity and managed to visit a number of world-class events.
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

For example NEO

You're not kidding. My NEO pot gets smaller everyday
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

new article
What is Web 3.0 and what does it mean for the future of crowdfunding
Read the article here - https://medium.com/theacorncollective/the-acorn-collective-web-3-0-1f740b3633a0

Interesting article about the transition to the era of Web 3.0 . I'm interested in watching this project, because He has no competitors and he is born in an era of great change.
I don't quite understand what web 3.0 is better than the previous version, but I like that the Acorn team is trying to introduce the latest technology and development of the modern world

I'll tell you a secret, few people understand this at all. I just know that the future is behind the big data and the blockchain.  Grin

This article is a good read on your coffee break  Smiley I totally agree with the above poster "Toltekayotl", if someone tells you they understand it all they are probably not telling the full truth!

"The truth" is that were all one big community, no matter what project we support, and we are all working towards the same end goal, freedom & decentralization. We are all in early on the future that will change the way the world work, I cant see my kids in 20 years asking for pocket money in plastic notes or metal coins, they'll be asking for BTC or ETH or a alt coin n their favorite PS4/Xbox game/ Football Team! Formula one have already got on board with omnitude due to their high TPS, it wont be lonf before other follow!!  Grin

Personally for me, Web 3.0 is the Telegram.
I use it in 2/3 of tasks connected with the Internet: messenger, communication operator, news source, entertainments, business functions.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: