Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sharp rise in major alt coins  (Read 191 times)
dollymba (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:19:57 AM

Hello,

From past few days, I am observing sharp rise in major alt coins i.e. bitcoin cash, dash, etheream...

What could be reason?  Bitcoin is expected to cross $10k soon..
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:33:38 AM

A lot of new money has been coming in into crypto and after going into bitcoin they are looking at alternate currencies where then can invest and make even better returns that bitcoin. We are at the beginning of the new alt coin bull run.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:42:27 AM

not actually all altcoin are rising but those one that have strong market bond. bitcoin been the oldest and most traded coin has been rising for a while now due to higher demand for the coin. over millions of transaction is being make daily using BTC and this is the major reason for increase in value and some other altcoin. ETH has been rising for days now the price went down yesterday but its picking up again going now to $500. BTC will surely reach $10k before the end of the week
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

In the world of crypto currency, Bitcoin (BTC) is the number one winner. The finalists are Ethereum (ETH). New in the next sequence of other digital assets followed.Bitcoin Cash (BCH) springs suddenly instantly overtook Ethereum to become the second winner of crypto.
$10K ,May be exceeded.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

Yes some of the altcoins doing good but more people are concentrating on top listed crypto currency in coinmarketcap some best coins are doing really good are Power ledger and paypie its doing really . Even you can look into Centra and CAG having high potentiality will hit good price still under 1 $.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

Hello,

From past few days, I am observing sharp rise in major alt coins i.e. bitcoin cash, dash, etheream...

What could be reason?  Bitcoin is expected to cross $10k soon..
I is mostly clear amout the "normal" cryptos but who da hell is buying a BCH scamcoin? It doesn't look like it is popular among anyone! The only explanation I see is that someone is silently buying it aiming to perform another attack on BTC, pump bitcoin cash and dump everything afterwards. Or maybe it just pumped thru bithumb...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: