Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between DeepOnion and Monero  (Read 213 times)
Mettius81 (OP)

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:48:52 AM

Hi all i would like to buy DeepOnion, but i don't know enough details that allow me to understand better the project. So i'm writing here in order to obtai more informations about. I know that both coins allow anonymous transaction but dont know more. Can someone explain wich are the differences and which are other coins like this that you consider a good asset?

Thanks to all for the answer and have a good and lucky trading Smiley
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:13:15 PM

DeepOnion is mostly directed through the anonymous TOR netwerk. This makes it untraceble. I read a lot of negativity on this forum about Onion but my personal experiance tells me otherwise. I recommend you to join their community at DeepOnion.org en participate. Only that way you get a good impression of their vibe/energie. Read their roadmap on Github and optain some knowledge. Goodluck!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

There are not much difference  between the two, they are both an anonymous cryptocurrency or coin as you already know.
DeepOnion is  merged with the TOR network while Monero was lauched by a user in this forum known as "thankful-for-today" and it is based on an underlying protocol known as 'CrytoNote'.

The visible difference between them is the transaction size in which DeepOnion are very smaller when compared to Monero.
Here are few links that will enlighten you about them;
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@andreas3/deeponion-vs-monero-battle-of-the-anonymous
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/monero-vs-deeponion.4894/
Vashyron

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:27:10 PM

They're both private cryptocurrencies so you can't go wrong with either. I guess from a investment standpoint, Monero would be a better bet.
DamCryp

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:05:41 PM

They're both private cryptocurrencies so you can't go wrong with either. I guess from a investment standpoint, Monero would be a better bet.

Why do you believe Monero is better from an investment standpoint? Is it because it is top 10 market cap or the fact it has a bigger community?
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

Why do you believe Monero is better from an investment standpoint? Is it because it is top 10 market cap or the fact it has a bigger community?

Monero is from far the best altcoin when it comes to security measures.
I have invested in multiple coins and Monero haven't give me a big profit, and about DeepOnion
is the first time I had real interest on it so now I'm checking the official bitcointalk DeepOnion thread.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

Deep Onion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities while Monero is the leading cryptocurrency with a focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: