Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Nearing $10,000- Price Correction is on the cards?  (Read 446 times)
masterbt (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:14:41 PM

As bitcoin prices are nearing the much awaited $10,000. There might be price correction going to happen as far i have heard? what's your take on this.

This is important as many newbies get panicked and started selling too soon and impact the growth.

||
My Idea Helped You, GIFT BTC
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:17:47 PM

No one know the answer, you expect someone to foresee the future that is and the answer which will come is all merely speculations, don't expect too much, learning from the past, a price correction is just irrelevant topic anymore, after pump it could either be pumped or dumped as what market demands, you can't rely on a principle if the price is pumped so hard there'll some correction, the fact that bitcoin rising from $8000 to near $10000 enough to prove that correction is unnecessary at this time.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

As bitcoin prices are nearing the much awaited $10,000. There might be price correction going to happen as far i have heard? what's your take on this.

This is important as many newbies get panicked and started selling too soon and impact the growth.
Yes, there is still a little bit and the price for bitcoin will be $ 10,000. It's a pity for all those who doubted his ability to give such a result and did not invest in bitcoins. Personally, I keep in long)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:21:23 PM

Quite possible that we can see some correction as by year end 10k was expected and it has reached quite early before that. So if some one is a short term investor ideally one should keep selling at a regular intervals because might be possible that some good correction we can see before the year end itself as people may book profits and then buy again at low price.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

I think we will see a correction very soon, not after 10K i think the correction will happen somewhere around 9.8 or 9.9 will fall back to 9.5 or 9k then will gradually rise back up to 10k or even 11k. This is merely my opinion on the price, nothing is certain in the future but i have faith in bitcoin and will keep on hodling. Will buy when the correction happens.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:35:23 PM

Markets always pay too much attention to round numbers, so a big psychological level like $10,000 is bound to see some reaction. What exactly that reaction is, remains to be seen, but I would look out for a mixture of profit taking and some short selling causing a small pullback. There might even be a bit of panic selling giving the chance to buy in again at $9,000 or maybe even as low as $7,500 if we're lucky. I also wouldn't be surprised to see it burst straight through $10,000 without pausing for breath, this is a very strong bull at the moment.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:37:51 PM

He might not see a price correction this side of christmas. I doubt that it can maintain this price for much longer after the new year has hit though and would expect it to drop down to it's true value before march.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:38:31 PM

With the price of bitcoin playing around 9,000 US dollars its possible it can achieved 10,000 US dollars by the end of the month or as early as December. At any rate anything can happen what important is that you hold your bitcoin and sell until the desired price you want for bitcoin appeal to you. Just hold, wait, and don't panic.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

the important during the correction for bitcoin stay calm setback and relax always believe the capability of bitcoin thats the lesson i get here in forum keep in your mind bitcoin is strong in the crypto world, yes i check every an hour the price of bitcoin in the marketcap its so very amazing 10k usd coming hit in this coming month of december.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

I think it should be avoided to happen so we can continue enjoying the high price, if a whale would dive we should condition the minds of newbies that its just a corrections and it will not that long to keep trusting that it will bounce up again, we needed to make sure that in anyhow the value will have its strong resistance so it won't fall that hard.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

I am waiting for the bubbles to explode. Bitcoin is just flexing it's muscles
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

The whales that are currently investing are keeping it flexing it's muscles but once this finishes then we should see a correction of around $6000.
Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:56:27 PM

The whales that are currently investing are keeping it flexing it's muscles but once this finishes then we should see a correction of around $6000.

Where are you pulling this figure from? This was the price that Bitcoin initially jumped up to and stabilized for a little while but before that it was at around 1/2k which is entirely possible to correct too.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:57:48 PM

Bitcoin is about to reach 10,000 and we should wait for the next few days as the BTC will have a strong pump this month and will start to make major adjustments this year but so far the BTC is getting very strong pump
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Why all the way back to $6K? Are you basing this figure on something? I think the price will not remain at $10K level for long, and I'm waiting for an eventual correction as well, but in my opinion the price will drop to around $9.2K, I don't think it will fall beyond the $9K threshold.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:24:21 PM

I dont know much about technical analysis and such things, but what I learned in this market is that hype and momentum can be unpredictable. If Bitcoin manages to break the 10k mark soon, it can likely go up higher in a matter of days. Would be lovely to see 10k as the new bottom. But another correction would also be fine with me, so I could buy some more!
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:27:38 PM

I dont know much about technical analysis and such things, but what I learned in this market is that hype and momentum can be unpredictable. If Bitcoin manages to break the 10k mark soon, it can likely go up higher in a matter of days. Would be lovely to see 10k as the new bottom. But another correction would also be fine with me, so I could buy some more!

The following correction is not far off. I think 11000-12000 go down, and then we'll sail to new heights. (Usually the correction is 30-40%)

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

With the price of bitcoin playing around 9,000 US dollars its possible it can achieved 10,000 US dollars by the end of the month or as early as December. At any rate anything can happen what important is that you hold your bitcoin and sell until the desired price you want for bitcoin appeal to you. Just hold, wait, and don't panic.
I think it is now very near to hit 10,000 on the value card of bitcoin because as we are watch that the value of the bitcoin is rising in the market it is very simple to predict that bitcoin will hit the price 10,000$ in last of 2018 because the value is rising rapidly in the market now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: