Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! Need BTC newbie here  (Read 332 times)
AJ20DEC19EC (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

Hi Guys can I have a help regards BTC I dont have any on my wallet to start please give me some.

Permission to post admins

I can trade my skills like graphic deisgns admin works or ETC for your BTC please let me know thanks.

My BTC Wallet: 3AVcWiVKTWmwsVbszrh6Rx3xoum7iCW71g
Yosuac2re

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:59:22 PM

Come on man,  if this 2010 maybe people will give you some btc. Considering miner fee and the price of btc that always go up, no one will give you btc.

And if you have decent skill like you stated, you can offer your service at marketplace. I think it's on another subforum.
lazcemal

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

if you want bitcoins without spending any money, better invest in kneepads and start sucking your way to moon.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

Hi Guys can I have a help regards BTC I dont have any on my wallet to start please give me some.

I can trade my skills like graphic deisgns admin works or ETC for your BTC please let me know thanks.

You need to post this thread in the   " Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services ". That section is more suitable for these kind of subjects. I would like mention about it is difficult to get the prices you want to  against your skill set. If you have the skill set then show some of those as example in the thread. That will give you better offers.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

Sell your skills at a marketplace. However if you want to start with btc as you say, then try a faucet , you might get some 1000 satoshi to get along with it.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:41:06 AM

Come on part! There are many ways to earn bitcoins, keep reading on this forum and focus on how to rank your bitcointalk by posting some of your Cryptocurrency knowledge for you to be useful in this community, for you to be able to joing campaigns and get paid by bitcoin. You can also use your skill for excgange in BTC.
SwishCheese

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:22:38 AM

Just like that the others say, look at marketplace and see a available job. Some require a certain member grade. Thats is b=pretty much the "easiest" way to get btc, no one will give it for free.
MkGregor

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:34:41 AM

Better start buying. Buy $50-100 worth, and take it from there.

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:52:07 AM

Sell your skills at a marketplace. However if you want to start with btc as you say, then try a faucet , you might get some 1000 satoshi to get along with it.

Good Luck finding a faucet that lets you withdraw at anything less than 20-30k sats though, it would be AGES before you reach a level where you can even withdraw from a faucet. But yeah it's free money you can't really "complain"
Ck1234

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:04:18 AM

Yep zero balance... I figured nobody would help you.  Your best bet is to get a job.  From there, when you get your first paycheck take and use part of it to buy some bitcoin and you're all set. 

If you don't like working try out some faucets, you won't get rich, but at least you can say you're in the Bitcoin club.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:21:34 AM

Yep zero balance... I figured nobody would help you. 

That's like the first thing I checked too lol because I guess the same thing, most forums hate beggars was curious what's the general outlook here (not that I plan to beg)
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:40:27 AM

Begging is considered serious bad form on this forum. You'll NEVER get the response you want, or any respect, if you're begging for Bitcoin.

Instead of begging, figure out how you can contribute to your community or this community and in return receive Bitcoin for payment. You said you have skills - graphic design  and administration. What kind of administration?

Offer your services up on the Services discussion board of this forum (found within Marketplace) and see what kind of response you receive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: