Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreDIST]-🌕SPACO🌝-A Smart Amendable Internet Protocol With Neural Networks  (Read 1457 times)
WeAreSpaco (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:45:38 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 08:41:11 AM by WeAreSpaco

https://spaco.online/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/3.jpg

About SPACO

SPACO, is a distributed next-generation network protocol, which significantly improves on the current HTTP/HTTPS internet protocols. SPACO opens the floodgates and allows anyone to be a network operator,
Instead of all resources being controlled by few industry giants. Network resources and integrity are protected using our redundancy and smart contracts.
SPACO have a great advantage being distributed along with its reliability and also its privacy protection in relation to the current Internet.

Resource

Our website:  https://spaco.online
Our GitHub: https://github.com/spaco
Telegram group: https://is.gd/SPACO
We highly suggest you join in our telegram group and ask questions to our developers directly.

SPO Token

SPO will be used on our network for basic services and value units.
——————————————————————————————————
Total Supply -250m                                                              
Max Supply -2.8 B
——————————————————————————————————
Reserve tokens will be locked.

Update:
2017/12/23: Announcement about strategic partnership between SPACO and IoT think tank
https://spaco.online/2017/12/21/big-news-spaco/
2017/12/10, Announcement about strategic partnership between SPACO and Skycoin
https://spaco.online/2017/12/10/big-news-the-announcement-about-strategic-partnership-between-skycoin-and-spaco/
2017/12/1, Roadshow at Shanghai,China.
https://spaco.online/2017/12/04/we-have-successfully-carried-out-a-roadshow-in-shanghai/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WeAreSpaco (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:53:10 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 04:16:26 AM by WeAreSpaco

I must apologies that this topic is not mean "put your money here as soon as possible", do not send anything when you have any doubt, wait for more materials and ask questions. And I deleted the information how to get SPO.
Everyone should wait for our update about the project, we can have a chat here if you want.
WeAreSpaco (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:23:08 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 03:49:38 AM by WeAreSpaco

We have a plan to do a road show at Friday in shanghai this week. We would like to do a live streaming when we speech. Which kind of platform do you prefer? TWITCH?
hanyh2004

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

nice beginning
WeAreSpaco (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:09:09 PM

nice beginning

Please wait for the upgrade
laiwendersky

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:24:30 PM

your project described pretty vague and i haven't found the whitepater, can you give us a detailed introduction to your solution.

pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:21:44 PM

maybe some more words will help to convince me that this is not a scam...write please!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hanyh2004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:13:21 AM

maybe some more words will help to convince me that this is not a scam...write please!

Our github is "https://github.com/spaco",we have many subprojects,  SSR(Spaco Standard Recommendation) is just like whitepaper.We have some drafts,but haven't released yet.  The SEG (SPACO EngineeringGroup) will implement SSR. Please hold on. We will update the information and SSR soon.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:46:49 AM

what a crazy way to scam some satoshis lol
What total supply now?  the blockexplorer seems to say you guys are selling billions of tokens, whatever idots will buy i guess eh?

what garbage

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:23:53 AM

What total supply now?  the blockexplorer seems to say you guys are selling billions of tokens, whatever idots will buy i guess eh?

what garbage

Another easy money scheme in the making?? 200 btc in the pre-distribution stage is already a lot of money. So after that, it's so easy to disappear. I wonder how many gullible people will "donate" to this kind of project   Roll Eyes
hanyh2004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:02:46 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 02:05:16 AM by hanyh2004

What total supply now?  the blockexplorer seems to say you guys are selling billions of tokens, whatever idots will buy i guess eh?

what garbage

In fact,we haven't began to distriub normally.the max supply is 2.8B, the totaly supply is 250m. others are locked in the blockchain code(you can check the code on github).  We haven't started to distribute. There are some transactions which is  for testing our teller.
For tokens,It's just like we are going to build a new company,"stocks" are 2.8B,but most of them can't be in "Circulating Supply". It will take tens of year to distribute. Because spaco project  is a particularly long-term project.

Why started spaco project ? the reasons are listed as below:

The current Internet architecture was designed decades ago with great successes and huge pitfalls. Today it faces the following seven major challenges:

1,Privacy protection is missing
The Current Internet does not overly consider privacy issues in the underlying architecture and protocol design, so the default network connection is unencrypted. A third party using mirroring at the network node can monitor the data source, the final destination, and the content of the connection in real time. Even worse, most applications are also unencrypted by default. This led to a serious consequence: there may be more than one eye at a time in the dark peep our words and deeds!

2,Poor security, serious data forgery
Because the data is not encrypted and verified at the IP layer and the transport layer, the data received by the user in the browser may be tampered with by the router or switch in the middle, and the user can not verify whether the received data is original or not This generates numerous fishing websites and security incidents.

3,Centralization and monopoly
The technical architecture, the vast majority of HTTP sites are centralized single point, once the company's server downtime, the overall business will be affected. In addition, the DNS service is centralized, even the issuance of HTTPS certificates is centralized ...
Business model also formed a monopoly

4,Spam, attacks are everywhere
The current network does not consider the underlying infrastructure filtering and security issues, resulting in many good products dying of spam and attacks. Security issues stand alone and can not coordinate defenses

5,Huge resources waste
Currently, there are a lot of idle bandwidth, storage and computing resources on the Internet that can not be fully utilized.

6,Vested interests hinder the application of new technologies
In the network infrastructure and network security, the existing encryption technology has not been popularized in a long time because the construction and promotion of a new type of network will squeeze the commercial interests of the vested interest manufacturers. They may even interoperate and may not supervise And other reasons to set obstacles to hinder technological progress.

7,Network rigid lack of flexibility and intelligence, can not evolve
The current Internet in the face of various types of Internet worm and virus attacks, DDOS attacks, each subnet and host their own fight, relying on the knowledge of the various sub-network administrators to protect against network attacks, the entire network is a flawed A staggering giant, often beaten dead, may be just one person behind a cyber attack.

So our spaco project is going to build a parallel Internet based on other project(such as skycoin and so on). We need to build a new application ecosystem on the new network and conduct ground-floor research and refactoring。

For example:
1), There are arp spoof in LAN.  how to stop this attack ?"arp firewall"  is just a patch program. In spaco network, we need a fundamental solution, redesign arch from the bottom.  maybe we can custome linux kernel to make our own stack protcol, replace the mac address as pubkey, then every response must has a signature.One can prove "he is he" with private key.

2), There are many security incidents every year. Each company solves its own virus problem。But why not detect virus and other attack behavior on network nodes。We may have many probe nodes on spaco network, and an area has been attacked,Local nodes learned confrontational strategies through machine learning,then release the strategy to the whole spaco network .The whole spaco network will be
 a huge Neural Network

3), Storage should be the base ability that network can provide

There are much more to say。We will announce the entire plan step by step。

Welcome supervision and questioning, which will make our project go further

hanyh2004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:23:49 AM

what garbage

Another easy money scheme in the making?? 200 btc in the pre-distribution stage is already a lot of money. So after that, it's so easy to disappear. I wonder how many gullible people will "donate" to this kind of project   Roll Eyes

There are a few groups of people  do research in their spare time without any compensation。You belive,you can join in.You have doubts,Please be patient and the results take time to come out。The solution needs to be done through mathematical simulation and engineering, which takes a lot of time. We welcome your continuous attention to our progress

tengui

Activity: 494
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:55 AM

SPACO is a distributed network protocol generation boosted on HTTP / HTTPS way too much. Instead of all the resources owned and operated by some giants, SPACO opens the floodgates and allows people to become network operators. Network resource integrity is protected using redundancy and smart contracting. SPACO has huge advantages in distributed, reliability, privacy protection relative to the internet today.
Amazing !!!
Expect full upon progress of Project  Cool

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
WeAreSpaco (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:28:23 AM

your project described pretty vague and i haven't found the whitepater, can you give us a detailed introduction to your solution.

Please keep attention to this project
WeAreSpaco (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:32:22 AM

We are working on the translation work, now we have a chinese version
WeAreSpaco (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:41:31 AM

what garbage

Do not send anything. Please wait for more information update.
WeAreSpaco (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:07:25 AM

What total supply now?  the blockexplorer seems to say you guys are selling billions of tokens, whatever idots will buy i guess eh?

what garbage

Thank you for your doubt, I personally must say there are so many scam projects posted at bitcointalk, we don't want make one more by our hands.
I know this topic is simple and crude right now. If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask.
I am glad that you give a warning for others.
WeAreSpaco (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:21:49 AM

SPACO is a distributed network protocol generation boosted on HTTP / HTTPS way too much. Instead of all the resources owned and operated by some giants, SPACO opens the floodgates and allows people to become network operators. Network resource integrity is protected using redundancy and smart contracting. SPACO has huge advantages in distributed, reliability, privacy protection relative to the internet today.
Amazing !!!
Expect full upon progress of Project  Cool

We will update step by step. Please keep attention to us
kondrat84

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

waiting for new information
WeAreSpaco (OP)