Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FS] Custom Built GPU Mining Rigs 6,8,12,19 GPU Options - Pre Order  (Read 289 times)
BlackhatEspeed (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

My Marketing Efforts Will Dominate Your Face

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:51:07 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 01:07:27 PM by BlackhatEspeed

BTC Universal Digital Assets Exchange Introduction: BTC

UDAX is a cryptocurrency exchange firm that procures its own cryptocurrency mining equipment. We are a team of dedicated engineers who have united in the crypto economy to build mining products and services for a market that is virtually untapped. In 2013, we began with limited resources in a small warehouse but have since grown our operation and relocated in a geocooled facility with industrial power and telecom technology. With years of R&D and experience under our belt, we continue to strive to provide cutting edge mining products and cryptocurrency exchange software for our clients worldwide.

BTC Working Message:

Hello friends of Bitcointalk, I've been working on building custom GPU mining rigs for the last year or so, so I wanted to finally post all the information streamlined in an easy to view/use fashion the following link contains information on our rigs, their hash rates and power draw & our warranty services information.

https://www.universaldax.com/mining-equipment

BTC Technical Specifications

All of our miners come standard with gold rated power supplies & state of the art GPU's to serve the maximum hash rate possible.

BTC Warranty Services

We warrant our miners with a standard 1 year warranty on all components we sell. Additional warranty services can be purchased within 30 days of the sale of the unit.

BTC Payment Options

We accept all payments for purchasing a miner, VISA, MC, AMEX, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and a load of alt coins as well as wire transfers and checks.

BTC 4 Stack able Options To Choose From

With our custom built mining systems you can choose from 4 different hash rates! Remember that these are open face stackable miners so you can stack them on top of each other for easy expansion of your operation.

BTC Earn Commission

Every mining rig & mining contract carries a 10% commission on affiliate sales, you can find your affiliate link for commissions under our affiliate section on your account.

BTC Proof Of Concept & Support:

We have currently built out every miner we sell and have tested our configurations thoroughly so that when you receive your mining rig it is as easy as hooking up a network connection and pressing one button to start it. We have live chat on our support desk to help you every step of the way.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to drop us a line at our support desk. We can build custom quotes for you.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What wall outlet support does the miner have?

We currently support US and EU plugs, please specifiy at the time of purchase what plug you require.

How long will it take to generate a complete ROI with my miner?

It generally takes anywhere between 3-5 months to recieve full ROI on a mining purchase. This can vary greatly on the price of the coin you are mining and the difficuly it reaches as well as how much power your mining equipment draws.

How much power does a miner use?

Our miners come standard with 1-4 1800W Gold Rated Power Supplies, however at full speed it would only use about 1600-4800W of power per miner. The 6 GPU miners come with 1 PSU the 8 and 12 GPU miner comes with 2 PSUs, the 19 GPU model comes with 4 PSUs.

What if my mining rig breaks down or reduces hash rate?

In the event that you have problems with your miner you can contact our support desk which is open 24/7 to help you repair your miner. If we have to ship parts we will cover the return shipping of any defective products.

How long does it take for the miner to get shipped to my home or facility?

It usually takes anywhere between 1-3 weeks to deliver the miner to you, we ship UPS, FedEx & DHL depending on your location. All shipments are insured.

Is there a bulk discount for ordering multiple units?

If you are interested in ordering bulk units we can offer a discount on larger orders, please contact us for a quote and we will do our best to accommodate your bulk order.

What operating system does the miner run?

Linux.

What coins can I mine with the mining rig?

Currently you can mine Ethereum, SiaCoin, Pascal, Monero, Zcash & many others. We are currently only selling GPU mining equipment, so any coin you can mine with GPUs.

Contact Us: https://www.universaldax.com/finance/contact.php with any questions or suggestions, Thanks!

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BlackhatEspeed/ <--> Local Exchange BTC: 3Q3pFHZBrcecEFZnMmMF9hDvc2S5VjqLGj
https://localcryptos.com/profile/BlackhatEspeed <--> Local Exchange
cbb03e855026c1e661af4937523083f5e0e08382258feca9eeb9851e25d1e94385f60e86e5a14b9 f08f73846468fb0aa6b3a30893b97a86a8ff06a3e8a7a62ca
BlackhatEspeed (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

My Marketing Efforts Will Dominate Your Face

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

I'm building everyone's current orders, if you need more machines please know it's going to be about 2-3 weeks before we have all our parts in stock for future orders, so please place order soon.

Text/Call me if you need me. Thanks for your business.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BlackhatEspeed/ <--> Local Exchange BTC: 3Q3pFHZBrcecEFZnMmMF9hDvc2S5VjqLGj
https://localcryptos.com/profile/BlackhatEspeed <--> Local Exchange
cbb03e855026c1e661af4937523083f5e0e08382258feca9eeb9851e25d1e94385f60e86e5a14b9 f08f73846468fb0aa6b3a30893b97a86a8ff06a3e8a7a62ca
Herbert_kopf
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:38:16 AM

I'm building everyone's current orders, if you need more machines please know it's going to be about 2-3 weeks before we have all our parts in stock for future orders, so please place order soon.

Text/Call me if you need me. Thanks for your business.
I am highly interested. Do you have Skype or email? Also check pm I ve sent you
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2252

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 12:51:42 PM

you do realize that this post is from over 2 years ago, right? and OP who posted on behalf of UDAX and claimed to be the one building the units and even claimed to be one of the guys that started UDAX has the following to say about their ex-business partner - they have also listed another effort of doing an exchange (link is on OP's profile - that site is also non-functional.

What happened to udax? I’m sure any serious potential investor would like to know about your other ventures.

This is a very GREAT question, I was hired (never paid) by the person in charge of the name and domain name to build a working exchange platform, this being a close business partner that ultimately decided once the website generated over $108,000 in successful revenue that he would just change the domain name away from my servers and discontinue me the ability to process orders and transactions on the site I BUILT because he was too much of a cry baby to pucker up and kiss the fed.

I even registered the exchange with FINCEN (circa 2016) the financial crimes enforcement network. I kept backup copies of the sites I built and made sure I collected all the financial data accordingly and put it in a place that was safe. At this time I ceased all business with this person and pursued working with other people who "actually had financial resources to accomplish this".

50 state bonds were needed and there was no way this person was going to provide the liquidity or the real estate to back up the bond so I bounced.

On top of this, the functionality of a self service exchange was needed so that after a client passed the KYC/AML process they could deal with their crypto currency of choice on their own report.

As of writing this and spending a ridiculous amount of time coding and testing, we are getting close to a beta that we can publicly test however it's currently a process that requires liquidity.

The capital I'm looking for helps us A. pay for the servers for a year and B. helps us pay our legal team to qualify and register the bitcoin exchange in the US for people to use.

Some of the staff associated with speeding this process along are members of existing massive financial systems which I can't name until after an investor signs an NDA.

So as you can imagine, it's a bit complicated, but not lawfully doable. I have invested most of my BTC proceeds into developing and launching this process.

More information is available by request, please by all means fire away your questions if you have any.

Our law team also takes Bitcoin, so the investors have no need to pay me anything directly. They will ultimately watch us go to work right away.

The target is zdax.io, it's on a block of 255 IPV4's, ready to expand into JBOD's etc.

Dubbed: Zeitgeist Digital Assets Exchange LLC

Investment Covers:

12 X Dual E5, 64GB RAM, IP Pooling Similar to the current machine Backups, Management, Hands and Eyes
(For novice techs: It's basically A MASSIVE SETUP OF  ***KVM Virtualization*** )
Legal Fees For Launch

After everything is correctly registered, there is 15,400,867 USD to collect at fair percentage sitting on the system right now.

This helps me settle accounts receivables and repay some smaller existing investors. Legal Fees and Servers are expensive.

After consulting with the SEC's criminal investigation unit to understand the ramifications of employing independent brokers they broke down the requirements to employ staff around this exchange so the plan is to register with the SEC.

We have a tier 1 credit card processing system available to us underwritten for our bank with verified by VISA and MASTERCARD secure code fraud protection passing industry standards. (More specifically middle ware designed by some of the best programmers qualified for these installations of processing.)

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Herbert_kopf
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:13:11 PM

[/

you do realize that this post is from over 2 years ago, right? and OP who posted on behalf of UDAX and claimed to be the one building the units and even claimed to be one of the guys that started UDAX has the following to say about their ex-business partner - they have also listed another effort of doing an exchange (link is on OP's profile - that site is also non-functional.

What happened to udax? I’m sure any serious potential investor would like to know about your other ventures.

This is a very GREAT question, I was hired (never paid) by the person in charge of the name and domain name to build a working exchange platform, this being a close business partner that ultimately decided once the website generated over $108,000 in successful revenue that he would just change the domain name away from my servers and discontinue me the ability to process orders and transactions on the site I BUILT because he was too much of a cry baby to pucker up and kiss the fed.

I even registered the exchange with FINCEN (circa 2016) the financial crimes enforcement network. I kept backup copies of the sites I built and made sure I collected all the financial data accordingly and put it in a place that was safe. At this time I ceased all business with this person and pursued working with other people who "actually had financial resources to accomplish this".

50 state bonds were needed and there was no way this person was going to provide the liquidity or the real estate to back up the bond so I bounced.

On top of this, the functionality of a self service exchange was needed so that after a client passed the KYC/AML process they could deal with their crypto currency of choice on their own report.

As of writing this and spending a ridiculous amount of time coding and testing, we are getting close to a beta that we can publicly test however it's currently a process that requires liquidity.

The capital I'm looking for helps us A. pay for the servers for a year and B. helps us pay our legal team to qualify and register the bitcoin exchange in the US for people to use.

Some of the staff associated with speeding this process along are members of existing massive financial systems which I can't name until after an investor signs an NDA.

So as you can imagine, it's a bit complicated, but not lawfully doable. I have invested most of my BTC proceeds into developing and launching this process.

More information is available by request, please by all means fire away your questions if you have any.

Our law team also takes Bitcoin, so the investors have no need to pay me anything directly. They will ultimately watch us go to work right away.

The target is zdax.io, it's on a block of 255 IPV4's, ready to expand into JBOD's etc.

Dubbed: Zeitgeist Digital Assets Exchange LLC

Investment Covers:

12 X Dual E5, 64GB RAM, IP Pooling Similar to the current machine Backups, Management, Hands and Eyes
(For novice techs: It's basically A MASSIVE SETUP OF  ***KVM Virtualization*** )
Legal Fees For Launch

After everything is correctly registered, there is 15,400,867 USD to collect at fair percentage sitting on the system right now.

This helps me settle accounts receivables and repay some smaller existing investors. Legal Fees and Servers are expensive.

After consulting with the SEC's criminal investigation unit to understand the ramifications of employing independent brokers they broke down the requirements to employ staff around this exchange so the plan is to register with the SEC.

We have a tier 1 credit card processing system available to us underwritten for our bank with verified by VISA and MASTERCARD secure code fraud protection passing industry standards. (More specifically middle ware designed by some of the best programmers qualified for these installations of processing.)

quote]lol I just realised that, I thought it was posted 27 Nov 2019
Thank you  for letting me know
Greetings
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: