Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2800$ Altcoin advice )  (Read 1179 times)
MrDorea (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:53:40 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 01:09:44 PM by MrDorea

Good day everyone.I sold all my altcoins and btc for fiat and i have 2800$ at the moment.
My question is : Is it worth investing for 2-3 months in 2-3 altcoins or i better split my money and use like 1400$ for intraday trading top volume coins for small profits?
If investing i am thinking:Neo,OMG,Lisk but no idea what will happen right now to the price due to bitcoins rise.In case BTC crashes it will grab the alts down with it as it happened from 5k to 3k.
Would be glad to hear opinions.

japaninja

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:59:09 PM

If investing i am thinking:Neo,OMG,Lisk

Good picks, especially for a short 2-3 month period. However, i'd swap out Lisk for something else. Probably Ethereum. Don't worry about BTC pumping. It's already pumped $1000 in a span of 2 days. Anything more would be slightly unlikely.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:00:25 PM

>The problem is i can buy only BTC,ETH or BCH with fiat from the exchange i am.Cex io ,but they are all pumped right now Sad Thus i am thinking to wait for any of these 3 to drop in price in order to buy and then transfer to bittrex or polo.

this makes no sense. if you buy btc or eth thats worth 100$, you will be able to buy other tokens that are worth 100$ currently. your logic is flawed.
kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

If you look at the candlestick chart only, I think there is no sign of declining in the short term whether it is BTC or BCH or eth, which is only a personal opinion.
So, I think if you choose to invest in ALTCOIN, if you really can not pick the altcoin, may wish to choose a good ICO, often more profitable new ICO project.
MrDorea (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:04:56 PM

>The problem is i can buy only BTC,ETH or BCH with fiat from the exchange i am.Cex io ,but they are all pumped right now Sad Thus i am thinking to wait for any of these 3 to drop in price in order to buy and then transfer to bittrex or polo.

this makes no sense. if you buy btc or eth thats worth 100$, you will be able to buy other tokens that are worth 100$ currently. your logic is flawed.

Oh,i turned my brain off on this moment.If I spend 500$ for 1 ETH and want to buy an altcoin right now i'll still buy that alt worth of 500$.I got you )
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:10:43 PM

From my experience i am giving u advice that , invest in 50% btc , others good ico.

Dont invest ongoing projects now. If you need a return of 5-10x , you should invest in ico. Please research about ico before investing.

My recommended ico are

Wabi
Ins eco

Ongoing projects like genesis vision and power ledger those have good potential

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
MrDorea (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:11:43 PM

If you look at the candlestick chart only, I think there is no sign of declining in the short term whether it is BTC or BCH or eth, which is only a personal opinion.
So, I think if you choose to invest in ALTCOIN, if you really can not pick the altcoin, may wish to choose a good ICO, often more profitable new ICO project.

Yes but more than 90% of these ICO's are just scams and i better pick alts listed already on big exchanges Sad Less risky
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

Bitcoin price is too high right now, i suggest you invest in altcoins like Ethereum or Bcash or ripple.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FDC1412

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

You are aiming at some of the highest valued coins today and you are also investing it for short term only which also guarantees you to earn even just 20 to 30% of the initial.

MrDorea (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

You are aiming at some of the highest valued coins today and you are also investing it for short term only which also guarantees you to earn even just 20 to 30% of the initial.

So what would you advice precisely?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

What altcoins were you holding that you sold?
MrDorea (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

What altcoins were you holding that you sold?

Was holding lisk and omg.Sold lisk at 7% loss and omg without losses.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:02:38 PM

If investing i am thinking:Neo,OMG,Lisk

Good picks, especially for a short 2-3 month period. However, i'd swap out Lisk for something else. Probably Ethereum. Don't worry about BTC pumping. It's already pumped $1000 in a span of 2 days. Anything more would be slightly unlikely.

I can confirm on this. This one is a good comment.

rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

You should buy BTC or ETH at this time and sell some time later, that would be better. Currently, ETH and BTC are still very attractive.
ilkernes

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

Surely, Bitcoin is very strong right now. And some alts are doing double.
gin113

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

Oh,i turned my brain off on this moment.If I spend 500$ for 1 ETH and want to buy an altcoin right now i'll still buy that alt worth of 500$.I got you )

exactly, most sites accept btc and some eth as exchange
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:13:57 PM

You should buy BTC or ETH at this time and sell some time later, that would be better. Currently, ETH and BTC are still very attractive.
I agree, btc and ethereum are best, price are very competitive in the exchange. OP must add ethereum in the list these are the top choice of most users. I am sure on ethereum could give a huge profit in the future.
MrDorea (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

I agree, btc and ethereum are best, price are very competitive in the exchange. OP must add ethereum in the list these are the top choice of most users. I am sure on ethereum could give a huge profit in the future.

I don't want to baghold it for long.A few months is the maximum i want to hold and buying BTC at ATH is not a smart move at all.Eth also rallied from 300 to 490 and i won't buy it also just to hold,maybe to trade it for other alts.

So i still look for 2-3 alts to buy but can't decide which ones.Will keep researching
FutureICOs

Activity: 449

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

I believe it is sensible to divide your investment. If I was in your shoe, I will go with $2300 investment between Bitcoin/Ethereum/Dash and rest $500 on the upcoming ICOs. It will keep your investment safe yet will give you sufficient growth as well.

Although, there are MANY options worth trying. I am right now looking at Aut0; it’s a very solid concept that is decentralizing autonomous driving. With 3-4 weeks before their token sales, so certainly very solid opportunity coming up.
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:50:42 PM

Good day everyone.I sold all my altcoins and btc for fiat and i have 2800$ at the moment.
My question is : Is it worth investing for 2-3 months in 2-3 altcoins or i better split my money and use like 1400$ for intraday trading top volume coins for small profits?
If investing i am thinking:Neo,OMG,Lisk but no idea what will happen right now to the price due to bitcoins rise.In case BTC crashes it will grab the alts down with it as it happened from 5k to 3k.
Would be glad to hear opinions.

Please stay away from extremely cheap and useless altcoins. The ones you counted there are the great ones to buy, like NEO, OMG etc.

If you trust ethereum, you can buy eth too. With $2800, you can make $1400 profit from etereum if it undergoes a bull market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: