Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2800$ Altcoin advice )  (Read 1179 times)
Kupiy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:03:50 AM

Etherium is the best one to invest in atm, I think it will skyrocket to around $1000 and more early 2018, as it will follow bitcoin. If you are looking at other small alt coins I say Stratis! as they have new updates coming and is a promising coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therealj

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:17:54 AM

Bitcoin/ETH are always good to keep in your portfolio, but from a pure altcoin POV my biggest personal bets are in WAVES/SONM/STRAT/ARK. I have full confidence each one of these is at min 3X in 2018.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:45:21 PM

From reading other threads there seems to be big support for Ripple, Stratis and IOTA (the news today is certainly interesting) with a company like Microsoft getting involved with making a publicly accessible marketplace things could become interesting for IOTA.

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:18 PM

Good day everyone.I sold all my altcoins and btc for fiat and i have 2800$ at the moment.
My question is : Is it worth investing for 2-3 months in 2-3 altcoins or i better split my money and use like 1400$ for intraday trading top volume coins for small profits?
If investing i am thinking:Neo,OMG,Lisk but no idea what will happen right now to the price due to bitcoins rise.In case BTC crashes it will grab the alts down with it as it happened from 5k to 3k.
Would be glad to hear opinions.

For me! If you want to invest with large profits! You need trading altcoin and token! BTC is verry attractive but price too hight, so you have lower profit percent!
I think so!
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:59:14 PM

Nice picks by the way, i think you should switch lisk to SOMN,IOTA and ETH since somn have a potential to rise 2x or 3x and IOTA from what i read from the news websites, big companies like microsoft will support IOTA so it will a huge price boost for IOTA also for ethereum holders are now celebrating since the price of ether boosted and also it will be good to add ETH in your portfolio.
Raegorl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:07:45 AM

How experienced are you in daytrading? If you're not already an expert, you're more likely than not end up losing a big chunk of your portfolio by trying to time the market.

If i were you i'd pick a few altcoins and hold those until you're ready to sell for a profit (and then reevaluate if you wanna keep investing in alts or go back to bitcoin).

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:10:03 AM

You can onvest in etherium ,with that money of yours there are many good coins to invest. You have just do some research and reviews in the good coins you want to invest. But my first choice is the etherium because now etherium is slowly rises its value , and you can also invest in your said coins neo , omg those coins are also good. And i think that you can gained more profit with those coins of your choice.

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:14:26 AM

Everyone and their mother is yelling ethereum, I think 1000 is too early for now.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:31:48 AM

There is a sense in your words. Today everybody is so enthusiastic about the jump of Bitcoin that all forgot that really big BTC holders can do the tick and it will be its dump, when altcoins will also change their price sufficiently. I’s better buy Ethereum and think about NEO.
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:46:15 AM

Good day everyone.I sold all my altcoins and btc for fiat and i have 2800$ at the moment.
My question is : Is it worth investing for 2-3 months in 2-3 altcoins or i better split my money and use like 1400$ for intraday trading top volume coins for small profits?
If investing i am thinking:Neo,OMG,Lisk but no idea what will happen right now to the price due to bitcoins rise.In case BTC crashes it will grab the alts down with it as it happened from 5k to 3k.

I recommend you take a look at Zclassic,One of the right moments to invest in Zclassic
Zclassic can be 5-6 dollars in 3 months

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:31:47 PM

I recommend you take a look at Zclassic,One of the right moments to invest in Zclassic
Zclassic can be 5-6 dollars in 3 months

Please explain, why Zclassic? It looks like "just another useless fork" without any future.
Are you an insider? Have some breaking news?
Stavrido

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:36:41 PM

I think that you could buy a few QSP tokens.
This is a promising infrastructure project with a large community (18k + participants in the official telegram chat). A partnership with NEO was recently announced. Also, holders will receive many ICO project tokens that will be audited on the Quantantamp platform.
From other interesting projects I can look at the sides of Lamden and Cartaxi (now its cheap to buy).

Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

If you look at the candlestick chart only, I think there is no sign of declining in the short term whether it is BTC or BCH or eth, which is only a personal opinion.
So, I think if you choose to invest in ALTCOIN, if you really can not pick the altcoin, may wish to choose a good ICO, often more profitable new ICO project.

Yes but more than 90% of these ICO's are just scams and i better pick alts listed already on big exchanges Sad Less risky

Look at the altcoin in my signature. https://hdac.io/ I think that after reading their white paper, after reading about the team that is working on the project you will want to become a part of it all. I do not get a percentage of sales, I do not make sense to impose a purchase. This is just my subjective opinion.

snake8

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:57:25 PM

my strategy is based on trading between Bitcoin, Ethereum and DASH.
in my opinion this is the most relevant coins for tradind at the moment
Mr.cryptos

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:00:43 PM

It seems clear to me that you are new to the crypto world. It all depends on what you want. Do you want to day trade cryptocurrencies or do you want Invest? If you want to trade crypto daily, that will need you to fair knowledge on trading, If not you may really loss all your money. If you want to invest for 2-3 months, do a self research, find coins with technologies you understand and believe in. Follow the coins community, look at their road maps, etc before you invest in. There is no need to invest in a lot of coins because that's similar to gambling. Only invest in coins you have done a good research on. Because there are a lot of pump and damp in the altcoin market.

Patience is also Key, don't invest today and be checking the price of the coins you have invested in every hour.

Do your own due diligence because some people in this forum will name a lot of coins as good investment for you in invest in just because they hold those coins themselves.

miracles-can-happen

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:03:48 PM

I've just invested in Neo, Monero and Nem. Also in a new altcoin called TIO-great potential (only 450000 tokens in circulating supply)..they also got a thread here on bitcointalk. Anyways, I think it's smart to buy now, as the price is still cheap..The link to etherdelta: etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

If investing i am thinking:Neo,OMG,Lisk

Good picks, especially for a short 2-3 month period. However, i'd swap out Lisk for something else. Probably Ethereum. Don't worry about BTC pumping. It's already pumped $1000 in a span of 2 days. Anything more would be slightly unlikely.
I second to that. I am not always comfortable with altcoins that gets hugely pumped in the market and then crash back so bad later on without at least maintaining some good support level. For trading though, it is not bad and to hold some coins like this, I would rather just trade them first and make use of the profit to buy back later on at dips.

However, the other ones are good picks and I am sure the Alt market is really going to grow bigger than it is right now later on in coming years.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

I think now would be the right time to put your money into ETH. While bitcoin have been very volatile all this time, etherium has been showing signs of stability with USD pair and also now showing bullish signs in bitcoin pair.

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:56:09 PM

Both options are good.
It depends on what you want.
I would personally grab all(not 1400$) and split it in 6 altcoins and do daily trade, you know, regular buy low sell high.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:08:16 PM

I think you should buy neo or omg in Bittrex. You can trading it with USD pairs and dont need to worry about bitcoin price.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: