Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?  (Read 1443 times)
newinbtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?
1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin
2. By telling Bitcoin daily Price only... Its rising every day
3. Wearing Bitcoin T Shirts
4. Show off my Earning in Bitcoins
5. Show off my Profitability By holding bitcoins

I want to check other diff way to promote in locality not on Internet
Just to aware local people who living nearby
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:44:50 PM

Probably, Bitcoin price is the best advertisement. It's enough to say how much bitcoin price rised in 2017.
Accepting Bitcoin is also good thing. Offcourse, you will not find many people who will pay with Bitcoin. But when they will see that you accepting Bitcoins, you will get many questions about it. And you will be able to advertise all benefits of Bitcoin by answering their questions.
I don't think it's very good idea to show your Bitcoin earnings. I prefere to keep my financial situation in private.
I sometimes getting questions about Bitcoin, mainly about investing. And I just recommend to stay away from cloud mining and similar investment programs. I don't want that people from my community would loose btc by investing it.

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

I have been a part of the community for a long time and one of the best things to do, is to just talk to business owners. They will help spread the message of BTC incredibly fast.

meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:56:58 PM

If people are open to the idea of bitcoin, you don't have to do much to convince them. When you talk about how profitable bitcoin is, and if you could also show them how much money you are making off of it, chances are people will convince themselves automatically and you are not going to have to go to that much trouble.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:03:10 PM

What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?
1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin

I want to check other diff way to promote in locality not on Internet
Just to aware local people who living nearby
the way I've done is number two and three. I install bitcoin widget so on my screen it appears bitcoin price at this time, sometimes I screenshoot then I use as status in whatsap. some time ago I also ordered shirts which is bitcoin themed from the group I'm following.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

Well I try to talk with my friends and family and I usually do my best to explain them the concept and then encourage them to start digging information by themselves. Lets not forget that we still don't know what will be the future of bitcoin, so I always advise them to really search for information so they can actually give me their own opinion about BTC, and we can have a good discussion about it. I got a few people interested, and some even invested, so I guess I'm doing my part.

In a near future I don't think I will have to do anything though, since bitcoin is starting to show up in well known TV-shows (like big bang theory, and Mr. Robot), so if people are curious, once they see these shows, they will look into it as well.

Rao777

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:15:51 PM

You doing same as what I am doing. I have a Mobile shop and I accept Bitcoin as payment method. And some times I wearing T-shirt of Bitcoin logo. Bcz I know more people aware about Bitcoin then more price grow.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:21:36 PM

1. As bitcoin is illegal in my country, if government will find me accepting bitcoin in my shop they will quickly arrest me in the name of money laundering.
2. If I will promote bitcoin or talk about bitcoin to other guys government will arrest me for promoting illegal items in the country.
3. Bitcoin T-shirts are visible from long distance so it will be easier for C.B.I. guys to catch me.
4. After that out government will ask for 3 fold of the amount I have earned as fine for being involved in foreign exchange business.

LOL promoting bitcoin in country where government is just acting weird against whole crypto thing is quite dangerous so I am not promoting bitcoin.  Wink
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:24:39 PM

I usually just talk about it with people.  Most of them actually have no idea what it is worth.  That usually gets them interested at least.  I am actually very surprised in how little people know about Bitcoin, so just spreading the word is what I do.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:35:49 PM

I often talk to my friends about the topic of investment, and recently I often talk about bitcoin. I told them through mobile phones bitcoin price and volatility of trading sites, so that they can calculate their own profits. Five friends have joined bitcoin investment industry, which doesn't require you to do much persuasion.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:26 AM

I have given up urging my friends and relatives to invest in bitcoins months ago. Now that bitcoins record all-time high value is all over the internet. They're now the ones bugging me about cryptocurrency.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:59:38 AM

I usually talk to my friends that there is a good income in bitcoin. I myself doesn't experience yet of earning here but my friends inspire me because they have good earnings. One way to promote this to my friends is to share the real stories that is happening with my friends right now.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:11:09 AM

I spoke with several local people about bitcoin and bitcointalk but noone really interested. I tried to involve them but even while they can clearly see the price growing they dont intrested. Some of them have no time for it, others beware of prohibition in future. To be honest I dont know anyone who beleives in bitcoin pesonally

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:18:32 AM

You know for 90% of the people money is everything thus once I tell them how much I earn from this part time signature campaign job they naturally becomes interested and then they start asking further..

And also many of them joins the forum within 1 hour of listening about it..

Money is everything for them .., if you tell them about the possibility of earning bitcoins through campaigns they come in the flow right away ... And then tries to learn about everything themselves.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:27:30 AM

i dont have to promote bitcoins in my country.everybody from my friends know btc since years & some companys here are already working with btc.
in my country u can buy a btcbon  easy in every tobacco shop ;-)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
shezu007

Merit: 121

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:41:21 AM

i dont have to promote bitcoins in my country.everybody from my friends know btc since years & some companys here are already working with btc.
in my country u can buy a btcbon  easy in every tobacco shop ;-)

In the event that individuals are available to the possibility of bitcoin, you don't need to do much to persuade them. When you discuss how gainful bitcoin is, and on the off chance that you could likewise demonstrate to them how much cash you are making off of it, odds are individuals will persuade themselves consequently and you must go to that much inconvenience.
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:43:13 AM

I think the best way to promote bitcoin is to show its last 1 year progress to all the people who wants to invest and want your advice.Once you succeed in convincing at least one person to invest in it and he gets good profit than it automatically work in chain as that person would tell to another person and it goes on.It's human tendency once they have proof they automatically tell their known ones to do the same.
sazon84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:47:41 AM

The best bitcoin advertising - is when your friends see your income increases. I was telling friends about the opportunities offered by bitcoin. Those who see a future for him - joined. Other people are waiting. We held workshops in our area. In social networks, I offer a free talk about bitcoin also

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:52:09 AM

Probably, Bitcoin price is the best advertisement. It's enough to say how much bitcoin price rised in 2017.

I don't think that promoting bitcoin through it's price increase this year is a good thing to do, unless you really know what you are saying because people may think that it is really a bubble if you will not be able to answer their questions. For me the best way to promote it is by opening a business that accepts it as a mode of payment.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:08:02 AM

not ready to promote it yet because in my place, the people still don't know about bitcoin and it's technology, i afraid if they think i am promoting MLM because in here MLM still popular

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀