Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?  (Read 1449 times)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

I promote bitcoin to my friends and relatives by showing them what i earn. And by teaching them all my knowledge about bitcoin. And i tell them to share it also to other people.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

In my company where I am working,I promote bitcoins by telling them about its importance as an investment and showing them how valuable it is.Just lately I convinced two of my co-worker to join cryptocurrency and teach them one at a time for them to understand fully how bitcoin works and how it changes others lives for the better.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

My country bans bitcoin for paying method. But me and my friends promote with bitcoin with stickers. We put bitcoin stickers on our vehicle then people will ask that sticker and bitcoin.

nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

I tell all my acquaintances about the crypto currency and its prospects. Many interisuyutsya. The rest behind the big players)
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?
1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin
2. By telling Bitcoin daily Price only... Its rising every day
3. Wearing Bitcoin T Shirts
4. Show off my Earning in Bitcoins
5. Show off my Profitability By holding bitcoins

I want to check other diff way to promote in locality not on Internet
Just to aware local people who living nearby
What I'm doing is
no # 3. Wearing Bitcoin T-shirts,
no # 4 Show off my Earning in Bitcoins
no # 5 Show off my Profitability By holding bitcoins

And the other is the accumulated business because if bitcoin / crypto currency
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin

I show them how my life change because of cryptocurrency,if we really wanted them to get interested in oir community,we must let them see the result of our perseverance in working here,we must be an example on how great this cryptoworld may give to us..i believe from that they will invest and seek for your explanation and advice about this profiteering
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

My own ways to promote bitcoin is by sending some ico to my friend and by telling that bitcoin is the new currency for nowadays through computer. Once you are connected to bitcoin your mindset will be burst about the idea and the future vision of crypto currency.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

i dont have to promote bitcoins in my country.everybody from my friends know btc since years & some companys here are already working with btc.
in my country u can buy a btcbon  easy in every tobacco shop ;-)

That's good, I think in your country has the enough awareness and knowledge regarding Bitcoin, and it will not be hard for you to cope up since they will serve as your guide to have a richer knowledge in different aspects of this forum. In my country Bitcoin is not that a big issue since most of the people here doesnt know and interested with Bitcoin.

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Any mention of any financial deals online is often looked at as scam in my country. The general idea about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies here is that they are scams which will fade off. What caused this was as a result of the MMM and Bitconnect ponzi schemes which took away people's money. For me, I speak about bitcoin to those who are interested in knowing the latest technological developments.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Before I was an active promoter of bitcoin on social media but not here in my place. Most of the people here doesn't care about each other and is only want to make money from thin air without doing any effort so I'm sick of telling them what bitcoin is.
What I currently do is when there are informative adoptions such as blockchain tech, a country that legalize bitcoin and so on, I'm sharing it on my profile by adding some encouraging words on it.

Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

Thank you very much

I keep on telling to my Friends and relatives who own a businesses what are the good  benifits in Bitcoin, and convince them to invest in Bitcoin because it is really profitable and ease to use. Discuss to them the prosper that Bitcoin brings into my life.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

My own ways to promote bitcoin is by sending some ico to my friend and by telling that bitcoin is the new currency for nowadays through computer. Once you are connected to bitcoin your mindset will be burst about the idea and the future vision of crypto currency.
One of my own ways of promoting bitcoin is by telling them what bitcoin was and what it can give to every traders and investors like me and if ever they were going to invest in it. I tell them briefly that bitcoin was a new introduce coin that was also called cryptocurrencies that only exists in the digital world tat provides a good benifit thats it.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

So far, my country still prohibits the use of bitcoin. My country strictly prohibits transactions with bitcoin. Therefore, I can not openly promote bitcoin or tell about bitcoin to everyone. I can only tell about bitcoin to my family and people closest to me, like my best friend. I told the story by asking not to tell back to others. I just invite my family to jump in this business. I do this because I am not stingy but my country forbids bitcoin.
I wonder if bitcoin is forbidden in your country, then you advertise bitcoin to others people, will you get punishment from what you do? in my own country there are no clear rules about crypto and I'm still free to invite my friends to join bitcoin, usually I use social media as well to promote bitcoin..
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

wow you have the edge among the other members here since you had already your own shop that relatively accept bitcoin. And that is a good thing about having a shop accepting bitcoin. The profit could be double as we all know that investing in cryptocurrency could help us save our money and at the same time we could also let it grow by holding it long term or depending on the crypto market price movement. If crypto market is high then selling btc is a good thing to do.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

I think the most effective is #4 to show off my earnings in bitcoin and the profit it brings because in my opinion no one could ever believe in bitcoin if they don't see any proofs.No matter what,we share positivity about bitcoins existence and the rising value of bitcoin its just natural for people who have less knowledge to speculate.

Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

probably some of your ways by promoting bitcoin is disame with i am doing, except on accepting bitcoin on shop, but i promoting bitcoin also by wearing badge with bitcoin photos disame on telling everyone how success i am beacause of bitcoin.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

I tell my friends both literate and illiterate that cryptocurrency is the future of money and the earlier they know it the better. All my cryptocurrency promotional activities are made public on all my social media accounts for all to see. People are also able to see my progress and I answer to their calls when the need enlightenment.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

the way I promote bitcoin I tell my friends and relatives that there is a huge income that can be accessed via the internet. I told him about the results I got from bitcoin by how it works and I saw the results I got from bitcoin.

JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

Like 3,4 and 5. I started wearing shirts about bitcoin when I have received my income and profit. I always show them my money coming from bitcoin, my holdings and my wallet. My relatives know it and even my in laws know it also. I explain it to them simple and understandable.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

First of all I am going to share it to my friends It's just like you are referring someone and also nowadays It's more on technology so one of the best way I have is the social media but that's not easy because there are so many scam today and what I'm going to do is to give an proof that the Bitcoin was real.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: