Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?  (Read 1443 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

I promote bitcoin to my friends and relatives by showing them what i earn. And by teaching them all my knowledge about bitcoin. And i tell them to share it also to other people.

Its not easy to encourage people to invest on bitcoin, so many ways to promote but people will not easily believe on what you say. I usually share not just my knowledge but also some of my transactions with bitcoin. We must not stop to promote bitcoin, let’s start with our family, friends and other relatives and keep your goal to help many people.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvuj101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

not ready to promote it yet because in my place, the people still don't know about bitcoin and it's technology, i afraid if they think i am promoting MLM because in here MLM still popular

Someone noticed me that I'm always silent and think deeply and asked what happens to you I replied I am joining bitcoin hoping I may become rich and successfully.
Crypto Mark

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?
1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin
2. By telling Bitcoin daily Price only... Its rising every day
3. Wearing Bitcoin T Shirts
4. Show off my Earning in Bitcoins
5. Show off my Profitability By holding bitcoins

I want to check other diff way to promote in locality not on Internet
Just to aware local people who living nearby

I am currently introducing bitcoin to known friends. For the future, I hope to be a role model about bitcoin. I will invite friends at a special meeting to introduce bitcoin through the tutorial while practicing it
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin

All you have to do is make up your stance, build a scenario and promote your coin. I ham using PRG at the moment, and convincing the locality was extremely easy. All I had to do was tell them about the Supply chain tracking, Paragon Space and all factors including the roadmap, that can help PRG increase in value.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

the strategy with rising price is not working since the beginning of this year I guess Smiley but it doesn't matter, you need to tell them about the actual use of bitcoin, as p2p currency, that is the key.
komisan

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

Mostly I used personal contact. One of my friends told me about bitcoin in the middle of last year, late last year I invested little in bitcoin. Since then I have been introducing bitcoin to a lot of people mostly on personal contact.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

There are a lot of ways to promote in your locality. The local people want to hear something that can benefit them as well as be easier to invest in. Coins like TAU, BTC and LTC have Blockchain technology that can straightforwardly help the locals to invest and gain.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

I use to promote bitcoin through tell people how to invest in bitcoin . In other ways by posting and tweeting about the future of bitcoin and advantages of bitcoin. And  I use to promote it through creating page on social media about bitcoin.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

Its not easy to encourage people to invest on bitcoin, so many ways to promote but people will not easily believe on what you say. I usually share not just my knowledge but also some of my transactions with bitcoin. We must not stop to promote bitcoin, let’s start with our family, friends and other relatives and keep your goal to help many people.
I do accept the fact that it is really difficult to make one understand about the new market as they will be having a million doubts on how these are possible virtually and i would never encourage anyone when it comes to investment as everyone have to make their own decision when it comes to investment and never play the devils advocate as it might get you into trouble at a later time. Grin
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

I have my own restaurant which accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment and through that i encourage people to patronize Bitcoin. I'm a nurse by profession and during the ward shifts, i spread the good news about Bitcoin with my co-nurses. Today, two friends of mine have been able to put up their own businesses as a result of investing in Bitcoin through my word of encouragement.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

Its really a good thing to do. I hope to promote bitcoin by establishing  an academy where newbies can learn what bitcoin and cryptocurrency is about, learn how to own and trade bitcoin, bitcoin as mode of payment, and embarking on a major project in my community with some of my bitcoin earnigs. I know with all these, bitcoin will gain more popularity and recognition.
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

The place I'm from, everyone always expects an average person to work a 9-4 job everyday and get a decent amount as salary every month. Being a part of this community and earning money at home in my own comfort zone is something I feel very lucky about. I feel like I'm breaking stereotypes/society norms by not doing what I'm expected to. So discovering Bitcoin was the best things that's happened to me. I keep saying this to everyone I converse with and although they find it bizarre at first, they begin to understand my point eventually. Many members of my society have taken my advice and join the community as well.
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

Bitcoin is free for you, by helping me with online store promotion. ... Because I see, there is still a chance to gain money in a realistic way. ... 5% of sales under affiliates colleagues here.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

I just show them the money that i have invested into bitcoins and i show them how much money i got from the investment into bitcoins this is sure to motivate people to invest into bitcoins when they see results rather than what you tell them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

I never promote bitcoin to my friends, but they are interested themselves want to know what bitcoin is.
most of them are interested after knowing what bitcoin is.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

I think it would be a waste if done,
the simplest way of promoting Bitcoin around is by showing all the results you've gotten from Bitcoin, whether it's gold, cars, and houses because now most people just need proof...

Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

Usually I tell many people that there is a good income in bitcoin and it can be used in long term investments. I show my friends new opportunities to make a big money.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

I'm not in the habit of promoting bitcoin, but I think we should start doing that, because the more we advertise this, the more people will be interested in the investment
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

In our area it's very difficult to promote bitcoin either through oral or written, so we do it using audiovisual media from youtube or from the video we make itself only in that way they finally understand the meaning of bitcoin.
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

In my locality the way i promote bitcoin is by tellling everyone the value of bitcoin and its price is so high. I always tell everyone to use bitcoin so they can earn money even they are at home.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: