Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?  (Read 1443 times)
jpnl0003

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

Hmmm i would say showing your profits also you can go oral by bringing up mini seminars or better still to some people who cant actually speak to people in public your car,houses or other business ventures could attract questions which now gives you room to talk about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

to introduce bitcoin in the community I only always use T-shirts that read about the world of cryptocurrency like bitcoin trader and so on, I only wear T-shirt because I only as bitcoin trader does not want to show the profit of trading that I get.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

Generally, I don't promote anything but I try to explain what Bitcoin and blockchain are all about at its core. I believe that we should leave the decision of involvement to the person on the other side without influencing him in any way. I directly ask strangers 'have you heard about bitcoin?' and if they have any misconception in their mind about it (In most of the cases, they say it's illegal because the government is saying so) then I try to explain them the reality and the actual situation. I have also written a series of 3 articles on my blog in my native language back in the year 2014 and still, I get a good amount of new visitors reading it daily.
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

many ways can be done in promoting bitcoin but if asked how it depends on each individual.
I am part of the bitcoin community and we have a way to promote and how they can join and this only works with casual conversation and a little about how it works and how much more successful if we talk about what we get from bitcoin they always do not trust this can just happen and it is true that bitcoin can provide good benefits and from that experience many people who start joining and already on the verge of success of our team have felt a good success Grin
Minionnn

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

Bitcoin will grow if more people use it. I have introduced many people to know about bitcoin and it's benefits. I encourage them to invest in bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin will thrive and be accepted in over the world.

cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

I think the best way to promote cryptocurrency is showing your earnings through it. So i just tell them how it is profitable and stuffs.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

To promote and popularize bitcoin, i tell about bitcoin to my friends, acquaintances, relatives, in the summer i wear a t-shirt with a bitcoin logo. Sometimes people ask me a question about the logo with bitcoin what this means and i explain to them in plain language what bitcoin is.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

I think with people who see what we get from bitcoin later, people will ask us, "what business do you do" with people asking so, make it our chance to promote how profitable to join bitcoin.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

I really like sharing news about bitcoin from legit websites   and other sources, with this I let them know what is the capability of bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

i m telling everyone to search blockchain technology and how great it is . But people only care about bitcoin price .
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

First of all, explaining all your surrounding what is BTC and for what it was created. So to speak, enlighten the dark masses  Roll Eyes
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

In my own little way i think you can co-ordinate seminars,have it has chats among friends,your earnings can also show for it,your house or houses,cars handbills also can help promote bitcoin.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

I do mine by having little seminars talk about it when having chats with friends give information about it on handbill,T-shirts my earnings also assit me in telling people about bitcoin.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

The best way I promote Bitcoin in my locality is by telling people the security of what I am today.
I made them understand that it could not have been possible for me to be at my level without the help of Bitcoin. I asked them to embrace and make some investment in it. to see how colourful the Bitcoin business can be...

secondly, I promote it by telling people how easy it is to transfer money across the world for just one click in some couple of minutes with any amount of your choice.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

In our local area there are meet ups at coffee shops, restaurants and public library. Happy to say that some are crypto related and there is no need to promote bitcoins to that audience (they already know). In some other meet ups I while having  conversations with members I talk about bitcoins, and altcoins, almost all the time they are interested and get hooked up very easily. So talking at meet ups is the way I use to talk about and evangelize bitcoins as well as other cryptocurrencies. 
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

For me I just tell them how I earn money with my sideline and show them proofs and actual withdrawal of bitcoin converted to money but I don't push them to get involved I am just telling them how I earn money in my free time.

queenlaurel

Activity: 182

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

Bitcoin does not need much convincing than people seeing that you are really earning coins. Also when they see that you are not that stressed about your usual salary and they get to know you are making it outside that, they'll ask and automatically be interested.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

Before I promote bitcoin to my friends by showing them my earnings on it but only few of them are convince I don't know if I have a convincing power and i'm tired of convincing others now, its their lose then if they not listen to me and I think they are not interested because it is not their line or they are busy of their current job.
parkiabi

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Bitcoin will grow if more people use it. I have introduced many people to know about bitcoin and it's benefits. I encourage them to invest in bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin will thrive and be accepted in over the world.moreso i also make it through social network to enhance my job
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

Only one, word of mouth. That is, if they inquire about it. I don't go around anymore telling people how great Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market is. I tried it in the past but I got shut out! So I realized, why bother?! They're not my responsibility anyways! Why create a burden that could slow me down or stress me out? Why go to them, when they can come to me?! Let them make the initiative this time. I'm tired of convincing others. They'll see the changes in me. That I think will be the best way to promote this system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: