Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?  (Read 1443 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

I promote Bitcoin in my locality and through my friends by promoting and sharing Bitcoin through my social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I share my experiences as a newbie trading and also shares my insights about the future of Bitcoin and the future of cryptocurrency that awaits us.
Before i used to talk about Bitcoin with my friends that time they ignored and advised me to stay away from this but now they only asking me to teach about cryptocurrency. I think now Bitcoin don't need more promotions because it already became famous all over the world. when the BTC price hit $18k it came in television and newspaper and now we are getting adds in google and social media so this is more than enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?
1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin
2. By telling Bitcoin daily Price only... Its rising every day
3. Wearing Bitcoin T Shirts
4. Show off my Earning in Bitcoins
5. Show off my Profitability By holding bitcoins

I want to check other diff way to promote in locality not on Internet
Just to aware local people who living nearby
Very interesting point of view. But really a lot of people will be interested when they see on the window "accept Bitcoins" Cool. A t-Shirt is also an interesting topic for advertising. "Sells for bitcoin"  is A very cool idea, take note. Thanks

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

I live in relatively small community where not much people are familiar with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. There are also no places where you can actualy use it like shops, cafes or similar.
But I always speak very positive about Bitcoin and trying to show people on practical example how can they use it, where can they buy it or how to earn it. So I managed to get interested a lot of people to try cryptocurrencies. I.also give them advice and information they can use in practical implementation of cryptocurrencies.

I agree and can really relate to your statement becuase I experienced it myself, since I started doing Bitcoin things the price of it was less than $700 and most of my friends and relatives didn't know what is it all about so I explained them the basics just like what you've said.

After all what happened to Bitcoin this past year I suddenly realized that you don't need to stress out yourself to promote it to others because the technology of Blockchain with Bitcoin is too great that needs a matter of time and it will eventually grow much bigger in the future and besides you can't please everybody to believe what you already know.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

Use it as an alternative payment to your business have promos when they are using bitcoins it a bit of a marketing strategy at first to get them hook up on using the blockchain then slowly they will appreciate how it works and how awesome it can be use on different things other than p2p.
Set02222

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

They will simply see that my life has changed after investing in Bitcoin. They are smart enough to realize what the benefits of this market are.
But I do not care whether they really want to participate or not, they do not know what is missing out. : D
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

I think promoting bitcoin through increasing its price this year is a good thing to do, unless you really know what you're saying because people might think that it's really bulging if you can not answer their questions. For me the best way to promote it is to open a business that accepts it as a way of payment. And the obvious fact that bitcoin can change a person's life is far more valuable and better, than the previous one Wink

increasing price only brings speculators on board, we don't need more of those. What we really need to promote is the decentralization of bitcoin and everyone's access to the wallet.
vaughn125

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin

I don't think show off is the right term for it but yes, i show to people what benefits I have gotten, how much I earned from this industry. Also, I tell them that they can also experience the same benefits and profits if they do their own research and be serious about it. This is the way I prefer to promote bitcoins and this industry as a whole.
dinah29

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:10:42 AM

I started sharing information about Bitcoin to my family, friends and other people. I encouraged them what are the advantages of Bitcoins. Here in our place, some already know about Bitcoin and now started seeking information about it. And most of my relatives are now Bitcoin users. I know there are lots of people in every country are interested about it. And soon, many of us will us Bitcoin.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

I've talked about bitcoin with everyone i know so far. especially with friends and colleagues. in this way i brought some people to bitcoin and the crypto world. that's how i promote bitcoin in my own way.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

I do promote Bitcoin through telling my family and friends of its opportunities. I shared to them the improvements of the people had due to their involvement with Bitcoin. It was not hard for me to tell with my family because Bitcoin has already helped a lot of people in my community. I just to encourage those who are interested in Bitcoin to have some patience because it takes time to earn yet very satisfying once you have the earnings.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

I don't tell to them personally about it because bitcoin is widely spread in my social media page and they are been viewing and reading about it.
Yoyo chan

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

I can do a simple presentation to promote bitcoin in a way that they could understand what bitcoin is. Definitely, the workplace where I work I think is one of the best place to introduce bitcoin and promote the good things it can do to people.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

Sir all of those you mention and good intention is really good and I appreciate it, but it is only for selective country sir but for the small country like here in the Philippines is not too much recognized. The situation of bitcoin here this time is not so good because people are always approaching to others that Bitcoin is Scam it was frequently mention coming from their mouth that bitcoin is SCAM but that is not true. Bitcoin is really good that's it.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

how to promote my country while bitcoin is still prohibited by the government to conduct transactions directly as the official currency for sale and purchase transactions may happen in your country later

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

For the time being i have not been brave and ready to promote bitcoin to many people, because until now the government in my country has not legalized the existence of bitcoin and even in my place bitcoin still sound strange to the ears of people.
Maybe for now i just promote bitcoin to family and close friends only, because when i promote bitcoin to many people, i am afraid they think that i will commit fraud.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

Well as for me I don't have those kind of promoting strategies. But I can say that I'm being a responsible bitcoin user as I clarify and enlighten my friends everything about bitcoin regarding those fake news popping up around.

Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Start sharing the idea on the nearest, from your loved ones, relatives, circle of friends, or to someone you will meet and talk accidentally, just simply talk about it, the benefits, its potential of becoming big and in that way you are actually simply promoting it by talking and sharing. That’s the simpliest way, and you convience them, you are helping the strength and growth of bitcoin community
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
Merited by Tipsters (3)

The ways i am using to promote bitcoin in my locality is sharing them the idea and explaining to them on how to earn in bitcoin and how bitcoin works. Or i can do a simple presentation where they can understand how bitcoin works.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

I am not that promoting the bitcoins into everyone actually because I really dont want them to blame me if they get scammed in that or whatsoever negative happen to them. If someone finds out that I am doing bitcoins and I am gaining a lot of money in that then of course they will ask me how do I do it and then I twll them how to then I explain it to them step by step and then it is up to them if they are gonna join or not. Some of them are asking me if they can join and some just contented that they knew
OSEIBOATENG

Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

I have made a very bold step in my community by teaching the youth about crytpo. It more or less like a crypto school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: