Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHERDELTA NOT SAFE?  (Read 950 times)
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:22:54 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 07:54:54 AM by felipe04

I never experience bad in etherdelta but base on some post here in forum,they experience that their token gone so to avoid that you need to be careful if you access etherdelta like me like everytime you click your phone you need to think more before you move.For me it's a good wallet even it's not mobile phone friendly because i never experience bad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

I've sold my btcredin etherdelta, and just let my ethereum stay there for a couple of days coz im planning to buy GRX, but after few days of not visiting the site, i found my account with zero eth balance!

My eth was withdrawn to this address: https://ethplorer.io/0xd32417e42607280cd882ef30e9babf7a0bdfb355

And it seems this address is doing something fishy, can i find out whoever is the owner of this address in this forum?

i can only say that you have might disposed your keys outside, as long as ED is concern is the best suitable site to trade or to exchange. maybe i think in one of those programs you participated, you exposed your keys thinking is your Address that you are giving out, your token can only be hijack from you if mistaken share your keys.
Paypex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:53:47 PM

I've sold my btcredin etherdelta, and just let my ethereum stay there for a couple of days coz im planning to buy GRX, but after few days of not visiting the site, i found my account with zero eth balance!

My eth was withdrawn to this address: https://ethplorer.io/0xd32417e42607280cd882ef30e9babf7a0bdfb355

And it seems this address is doing something fishy, can i find out whoever is the owner of this address in this forum?

I feel that there may some human error from your side:

1. How you find your account with zero eth balance? - Can you share your eth address? | You need to login to etherdelta with your eth address - you may find your eth there if you had not withdrawn.

2. Can you share how you find that : [My eth was withdrawn to this address: https://ethplorer.io/0xd32417e42607280cd882ef30e9babf7a0bdfb355]
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:44:38 AM

Honestly it's a shitty exchange right now. It takes ages to load, it's hard to withdraw even the smallest amounts, I highly recommend not using it. and to wait for the coin you want to trade to be available on other exchanges. In the future they might become more equipped to handle the load but right now, it's crap

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██