Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 2127 times)
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:26 PM

Do you have any solution on ico stage 3? Because you told that the project, lack of founding on development stage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HypeToken

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:57:35 AM

Is this a decentralized exchange??
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:45:51 AM

Our contract ensures the distribution of profits is made proportionally to the number of
tokens you hold relative to their total supply. So, if you own 12% of our tokens, then you will
receive 12% of the exchange profits.
I didn't quite understand, so, for example, there is 100k supply for this tokens and I have 12k. Am I got to exchange my 12% tokens to get profit? Or I can just claim the exchange profits and keep the tokens?
You will receive your part of the profits and keep the tokens.
Ah, I see. Thanks for your reply. Willing to see a further project on STeX.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:03:24 AM

@Ivan[Stex] Thanks for creating this thread, surprised you didn't make it self moderated, but this is a step in the right direction regardless.

since there are now two coins now (currently with the same exact ticker), you should consider putting something like the contract address of the coin that you represent in the OP for the sake of clarification.  I personally have no clue which contract address represents the coin to this thread, and I can say from experience that I'm not the only person confused about this.

Also, you may want to consider making a statement on the split.  You can take the high road, but as long as your ANN title is pretty much the same as the other thread, and the former team member attacks your credibility, you will face many questions regarding the break up...To be honest, you're probably going to get a good amount of questions regarding the split regardless, but I think you can save yourself a good amount of questions by making an official statement on the situation.  The more thorough you are in that process, the less questions you will have to answer down the line as you will be able to revert anyone that asks questions to that post.

Thank you for the advice. I will restart the thread.
with regard to that issues, don't you think it will have a bad and negative effect on this project that you are managing right now? Although this project has a potential to be successful. Don't you think that this project also relies on your credibility as well as the whole team?

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:58:19 AM

This projects look at the most important thing that people wants, and that is for a faster process of transactions. STeX provides access to all trading possibilities from one trading platform and one trading account - in the blink of an eye and that's awesome. I'm looking forward to the success of this.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:10:54 PM

@Ivan[Stex] Thanks for creating this thread, surprised you didn't make it self moderated, but this is a step in the right direction regardless.

since there are now two coins now (currently with the same exact ticker), you should consider putting something like the contract address of the coin that you represent in the OP for the sake of clarification.  I personally have no clue which contract address represents the coin to this thread, and I can say from experience that I'm not the only person confused about this.

Also, you may want to consider making a statement on the split.  You can take the high road, but as long as your ANN title is pretty much the same as the other thread, and the former team member attacks your credibility, you will face many questions regarding the break up...To be honest, you're probably going to get a good amount of questions regarding the split regardless, but I think you can save yourself a good amount of questions by making an official statement on the situation.  The more thorough you are in that process, the less questions you will have to answer down the line as you will be able to revert anyone that asks questions to that post.

Thank you for the advice. I will restart the thread.
You seem so busy not answering everyone's questions. Looking forward to reply from you soon☺☺
seriin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:46:47 AM

I hope more investors will reach this project because STeX has the potential to offer a direct access through fast API protocols to those who want to become market-makers on the STeX exchange, allowing them to trade without any commissions.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:58:04 AM

This topic is locked and will be re-opened at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2509409.new#new

All answers for the questions from this topic will be given in the new topic.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: