Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Selling 0.04 Bitcoin For Paypal (+2%)  (Read 291 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Note : I'm trading on these term for the sake of necessity in an exchange for your paypal fund (ONLY serious trader)
There is a need to help someone away from my location which is in need. Beside that, i would'nt be selling btc at such rate.

Selling 0.04 btc for your paypal fund

Term's & mode of delivery :

Details and access of the wallet containing the indicated sum of btc will be shipped via courier service. when you receive this small envelope,it contain details log-in info's and the indicated amount of coin.

Can make it up to you if, price dropped within few days of shipment but, i doubt if this will happen.

Note : I'll asign private msg for a proof of ownership of the account on sale. Also, i using this method to protect myself in the hand's of dubious buyer's who might want to dispute such transaction.

Interest person can reach me via PM

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
NastyBoy

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:34:59 PM

I am intrested, we can use escrow?
dalefrench

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:54:16 AM

You are wanting to buy a verified paypal account?  I don't understand.
TraderMJK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:12:11 AM

Details and access of the wallet containing the indicated sum of btc will be shipped via courier service. when you receive this small envelope,it contain details log-in info's and the indicated amount of coin.

Hmm. Something seems odd. Why can't you send the account details via e-message? Why does it have to come by courier? Is this 'small envelope' going to arrive prior to you receiving PayPal funds? *scratches head*
loadbearing_

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:47:49 AM

Hmm. Something seems odd. Why can't you send the account details via e-message? Why does it have to come by courier? Is this 'small envelope' going to arrive prior to you receiving PayPal funds? *scratches head*
because there are idiots who will do a chargeback if you don't have proof of delivery, this is the best way to cover from that.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

because there are idiots who will do a chargeback if you don't have proof of delivery, this is the best way to cover from that.

@loadbearing/raderMJK, yes i'm trading for paypal fund base on this term because i think some smart guys will try to chargeback  after receiving bitcoin. Never mind, because i got some fund yesterday which should be sufficient to address the problem at hand.

Thanks for yr contribution(s) & comment.
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: