Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative way to make bitcoin address.  (Read 471 times)
gladosconn (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:09:33 PM
Merited by ABCbits (3)

Hello, everyone!

I'm a newbie for bitcoin community. I'd like to contribute code for it and also want to learn those stuff from the great project. But the sources in bitcoin is very huge and It's not so easy to understand. So I'm trying to build some useful (hope?) tool.

Recently, I have build a new project and it is able to working with bitcoin address. Also this project is open-sourced on https://github.com/gladosconn/btcaddrgen. I think it is an alternative way to generate bitcoin address/private key. And all code are base on bitcoin project.

I don't know where is the good place to make this announcement. So I post it here.
Hope this project is useful. Any question can contact me: gladosconn@gmail.com or post an issue.

Best regards,
Glados.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cupronickel

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

Thanks for the effort. I think you're going to have to find some people with good reputations to validate your code, since private key generation scripts are so dangerous in the wrong hands. How do people know there is nothing malicious in your source?

Vires in Numeris
gladosconn (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:50:37 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I think you are right, I'm going to find some people with good reputations to check my code. Any suggestion?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: