Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE EDU is a Scam, be careful!!!  (Read 311 times)
AngelMeso (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

Afdter suscribing to their airdrop some days ago, i just received an email this morning from Live Edu saying they have deposited my tokens, the email has a link that says "Check", when I pressed the link it took me to a scam place with an identical look to myetherwallet page but the url is www.myetherwalliet.tk

Be careful!!! They want to stole your coins!
Axel8

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:02:29 PM

I received this same email with the same link. There's been no activity on telegram since Nov 9th as far as I can tell. Much better to check at etherscan.io for token drops than ever using mew.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:23:57 PM

Thank you for the warning their whole idea felt a little off to me I decided to hold of on looking into it. You confirmed what I felt in my gut again thank you! Smiley

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:34:28 PM

Afdter suscribing to their airdrop some days ago, i just received an email this morning from Live Edu saying they have deposited my tokens, the email has a link that says "Check", when I pressed the link it took me to a scam place with an identical look to myetherwallet page but the url is www.myetherwalliet.tk

Thanks for this, if you can avoid 1 scam it will not be lost Smiley Phising campaign are going insane. Airdrop are a new way to scam you with knowing your name, email, bitcointalk etc. So be aware. Is it worth the risk ? I mean, a lot of airdrop didn't release their token because it's obviouslu your personnal data that they want to obtain.
BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:35:20 PM

LiveEdu project is not scam, the one who created the topic for airdrop is fraud.

There is no Airdrop for Livedu ICO

The Project is real and will be big one like Lynda.com

DrMJG-LiveEdutv

Activity: 112

Buy LEDU Coin

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:37:21 AM

OP, it looks like you are very new to the world of ICOs and cryptocurrencies. LiveEdu has not sent out any email to AirDrop participants. We have not even announced the winners. It will be done at the close of our public sale on Feb 10, 2018. Third, you are not even part of our AirDrop. Fourth, we have not issued any tokens yet. All EDU tokens will be issued at close of the public sale.

Before you post things like this, take time to study and understand how things work. You went on a scam AirDrop site and submitted your info to them even though the the fake Myetherwallet domain should have alarmed you.

That site you submitted your data to has nothing to do with the LiveEdu project.

linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:46:41 AM

Now the trickster is getting better and better, and the airdrops are almost always an important channel for defrauding information, which is sad.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mariangazela

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

I don't know if is a scam or not, but I've invest some LTC in LiveEdu ICO. After almost one week of waiting, still have no answer (after couple of emails), zero contact with customer care.. My LTC have been deposed on their account and since then ZERO support where I can see my purchased ICO etc.
I think these guys are just very amateurs and unprofessional, which is not good sign for a future.
AVOID !   
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

I don't know if is a scam or not, but I've invest some LTC in LiveEdu ICO. After almost one week of waiting, still have no answer (after couple of emails), zero contact with customer care.. My LTC have been deposed on their account and since then ZERO support where I can see my purchased ICO etc.
I think these guys are just very amateurs and unprofessional, which is not good sign for a future.
AVOID !    

Your accusation is a big big mistake. You made this trade with no careful or more research before doing this, you didn't even check their website and telegram to see the news. Live Edu is a successful project and it is already flooded with many investors and more is expecting to come, so I don't think a scam project would manage to take much investors as what I know the community here is very knowledgeable of what is a scam or not.

As for what you experienced sorry for that, live Edu has no Airdrops, also next time be careful to participate an ico. Doing a lot of research will help you to avoid such kind of scam.
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

Thanks for the reminding , let go far away from fishing website. Better bookmark myethereum.com.

lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

Thanks for the reminding , let go far away from fishing website. Better bookmark myethereum.com.
I do receive some emails that looks fishy. Something like this. Its better to be observant most of airdrops nowadays aren't trustworthy might need to check first the website or telegram before diving down. My advice is to do your own research before doing something.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
mariangazela

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

AVOID !    

Your accusation is a big big mistake. You made this trade with no careful or more research before doing this, you didn't even check their website and telegram to see the news. Live Edu is a successful project and it is already flooded with many investors and more is expecting to come, so I don't think a scam project would manage to take much investors as what I know the community here is very knowledgeable of what is a scam or not.

As for what you experienced sorry for that, live Edu has no Airdrops, also next time be careful to participate an ico. Doing a lot of research will help you to avoid such kind of scam.

Yes I did check everything before. I'm using platform LiveEdu since years, and that was the reason I got interested in this project.
You are so unlogic. On one side you are saying that LiveEdu is such a successful project full of investors and serious people. On the other hand you advise me to be more careful in future to participate in ICO to avoid the scam.
When I found this ICO, it really had symptoms of good investition. On website you can learn how to participate. So I did participate. I fullfilled all the requirements, I've send some LTC. Then I received email saying to paste the confirmation of sending them indicated amount of LTC on their account, so I did. Since then NOTHING. OK? 9 days already. I invested in many ICO's and never experienced such a lack of professionalism (structure?people?).
PS. You sound like some kind of INSIDER of LiveEdu. Maybe you could help me and tell me how to get in touch with anybody so I can get any explanation? 
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

AVOID !    

Yes I did check everything before. I'm using platform LiveEdu since years, and that was the reason I got interested in this project.
You are so unlogic. On one side you are saying that LiveEdu is such a successful project full of investors and serious people. On the other hand you advise me to be more careful in future to participate in ICO to avoid the scam.
When I found this ICO, it really had symptoms of good investition. On website you can learn how to participate. So I did participate. I fullfilled all the requirements, I've send some LTC. Then I received email saying to paste the confirmation of sending them indicated amount of LTC on their account, so I did. Since then NOTHING. OK? 9 days already. I invested in many ICO's and never experienced such a lack of professionalism (structure?people?).
PS. You sound like some kind of INSIDER of LiveEdu. Maybe you could help me and tell me how to get in touch with anybody so I can get any explanation?  

Read this one.

OP, it looks like you are very new to the world of ICOs and cryptocurrencies. LiveEdu has not sent out any email to AirDrop participants. We have not even announced the winners. It will be done at the close of our public sale on Feb 10, 2018. Third, you are not even part of our AirDrop. Fourth, we have not issued any tokens yet. All EDU tokens will be issued at close of the public sale.

Before you post things like this, take time to study and understand how things work. You went on a scam AirDrop site and submitted your info to them even though the the fake Myetherwallet domain should have alarmed you.

That site you submitted your data to has nothing to do with the LiveEdu project.

Also find some time to check their telegram here @liveeduico after this maybe you could have a final judgement for this.  As what you mentioned on your written words that you didn't even know if it is a scam or not so you already said that you are not sure to your accusation. Good luck.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

Thanks for the warning,these greedy people should be remove to this forum,its making crypto more like a scam than making it more legit.

Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Thanks for the warning,these greedy people should be remove to this forum,its making crypto more like a scam than making it more legit.
again??
dont you read post above you before repply

this project is not on coinmarketcap because public sale on Feb 10, 2018
not only live edu, sometime i receive email from someone said he is sylon, one of campaign manager
he said that he give an airdrop too and ask me to login to my MEW with his link
offcourse that is a phising website
i do not need to ask sylon about it because that email is not from him
come on guy, this is internet era

Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

Never give away your email that easy. Use a clone email on a different browser when click suspicious link.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

LiveEdu project is not scam, the one who created the topic for airdrop is fraud.

There is no Airdrop for Livedu ICO

The Project is real and will be big one like Lynda.com

This is a crucial distinction. Scammers often do impersonate others, so in this case not only they have tried to impersonate Myetherwallet, but also Live Edu.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mariangazela

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

Guys, you are missing the point.
I was not going through any Airdrop website neither any phishing emails or what so ever. I was on official website, I've got official website email which is exactly the same like the address email from where I've got my last contact from LiveEdu.
They just do not answering thats it. Nothing to do with scammers etc.
Even if they do not issue any tokens yet, its not a reason why they can act professionally like anyone or any firm that sells anything to anybody.
Why on earth I need to look for a help on forum instead of being informed by one of the LiveEdu staff?Huh?
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

Live Edu is not a scam. This project will be successful

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Maybe this is an official email from an ICO team? Your information is captured, and they send misleading information to deceive you.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: