Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:12:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovering the QSP coins  (Read 219 times)
rajsenthil (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:07:59 PM

I also posted this question under Beginners & Help and looking for more help, as the activities related to QSP is high in altcoin discussion.

1. I bought some QSP coins(at binance) using bitcoin
2. Sent (mistakenly) those QSP  to my freewallet app. The address used is the right one.
3. It looks like the freewallet does not support or show QSP coins.
4. The transaction on Binance show it is successful.

Is there any possible way to recover the QSP coins from freewallet? Your input or experience is appreciated.
I also emailed to freewallet and QSP support and waiting for their reply.

Thank you,
Senthil
musv

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:18:42 PM

I believe I have a similar situation.
On Nov. 30, I mistakenly tried sending funds from Freewallet BTC address to BCH address. The transaction was successful but the funds were not received in my BCH wallet.

Other than the following reply on another forum from a Freewallet Team member, I have not heard back from support despite repeated efforts.
Team member reply:
"if you've accidentally sent funds to a Freewallet address, you can always contact our support and request a refund. If the initial transaction was in a different coin (for example, if that was a BTC transaction to a BCH address), we can still retrieve the funds for you, it will just take a bit more time. Please provide your user id or a support ticket number, we'll make sure the processing of your request is expedited."

What is discouraging is that the complaints about Freewallet and it's (lack of) support are numerous.
I'm not sure what recourse we have in the event that they fail to provide adequate support, but I for one do not give up easily and intend to be loud and persistent in my efforts to retrieve my lost coin or hold Freewallet accountable for it's failure to provide assistance.

Good luck to all of us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: