Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH chances  (Read 439 times)
Sanctum09 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:10:39 PM

Hi

ETH has already the largest market cap. But when will they really lift off.
The smart contracts are still not working.

I am pretty sure as soon they launch the first smart contracts ETH will rise like BTC at the moment.

What do you think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

Hi

I am pretty sure as soon they launch the first smart contracts ETH will rise like BTC at the moment.

What do you think

Likely future developments are to some extent priced-in (EEA etc), but yes, I think ETH has the potential to increase massively. There is no reason why in the next couple of years it can't surpass BTC in cap (whatever BTC cap is at the time). You are correct that blockchain smart contracts are quite some way from mainstream! Also we have various milestones to pass in the Eth roadmap, starting with PoS... these should also work to increase the price.

Sanctum09 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:25:59 PM

Hi Cnut237

do you already know or guess when this could happen?

What are the milestone they have to take before it could go mainstream?

Do you think it could beat Bitcoin on the long run?

I know you're not a fortune teller but maybe you know more than me.

thanks a lot
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:15:16 PM

ethereum have a big chance to grow, but i dont think it gonna beat or surpass bitcoin in price obviously. you still have chance to invest in it and gain profit though
DarthToon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:22:07 PM

Hi everyone,

It's hard to know if it reaches $1000 price by that time, however it seems strong enough to reaches that amount and problably it would, but not to fast as BTC, I guess that problaby by the end of 2018 it would.

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

ethereum have a big chance to grow, but i dont think it gonna beat or surpass bitcoin in price obviously. you still have chance to invest in it and gain profit though
It seems impossible to hear it. Because the price of Bitcoin is now in the sky touched. Ethereum price is only $ 480. But it may soon be worth $ 1000.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

eth does not have the largest market cap, bitcoin does (unless you are talking only about alt coins.)

smart contracts are already deployed and work perfectly. you maybe don't know because you've not read in to it enough. if you want to see a smart contract in action, get some eth, put it in a metamask wallet and head to etheroll.com and have a gamble playing some dice games. aside from network congestion, it works flawlessly.

in the next year when a lot of projects which are being worked on now come to fruition, eth will indeed rise. check out steemit for a new twitter type site that also works perfectly with smart contracts.

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

I think that ETH has the potential to increase in large scale, there is no reason why it can not cross the expansion of BTC in the coming years. It is true that blockchain smart contracts are very different from mainstream. This will be a milestone when it reaches the cost of $ 1000, it is strong enough to reach that amount and possibly it will reach at this level in next year end.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

I think ethereum isn't going to raise like bitcoin ever. Bitcoin has different reasons to raise. Ether's price isn't about its widely use, its value of chain. Very different concepts in my opinion.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

As per my knowledge ETH is a good coin and have a very strong platform. ETH Performance is better than other alt coins, definitely ETH is not stop here and it will grow more and make new high in 2018.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:09:31 PM

Ethereum must be the number one in Altcoin group and will soon rival Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin Cash has the higher price than Ethereum but the market cap is the measuring instrument for every Cryptocurrency.
Ethereum will still fix all the issues that's been facing and people and investors will support all the way.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:08:10 PM

Hi

What do you think
Many smart contracts are working well nowadays, such as Etheroll, ETHlend, etc. And they will only work better in future when the scalling problem of ETH is solved.

Sanctum09 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:48:20 AM

Thanks for all your input.
It looks like that there are same amount of people which believe in ETH and same that they are not believing in a rise of ETH.

I still think ETH could be a game changer in the next few years. THis Coin or system is just too different compare to all the clones you have on the market.

Since i had some bad experience with some underdog Coins i do not believe / invest anymore in all the unpopular coins at all.

In my point of view this is just gambling to invest money in an unknown or small coin with no real/stable back ground.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

Ethereum must be the number one in Altcoin group and will soon rival Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin Cash has the higher price than Ethereum but the market cap is the measuring instrument for every Cryptocurrency.
Ethereum will still fix all the issues that's been facing and people and investors will support all the way.

I don't think ethereum will ever rival bitcoin. It's true, it may be one of the most commonly used and well known alternate cryptocurrency, but to rival bitcoin? It's not happening. Eth supports a lot of platform and there are so many eth-based project, but this doesn't actually contribute that much to the rise of the value of eth. It is more likely to gain a higher value than it has now, but not on the save level as btc.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:22:58 PM

Hi

What do you think

Huh? The smart contracts are not working? What do you call the thousands of ICOs that have launched using Ethereum's ERC20 tokens? Smart contracts have already been used extensively. There is even a game now being built on these smart contracts. Go checkout crypto kitties. Lol.

Ethereum will have its time. Just be patient and buy/hodl.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:24:57 PM

In my opinion we are waiting for network improvements for Ethereum price rise.
I read all tweets from Vitalik and i see that ethereum is planning really big improvements on network.
So i believe that price will it 0.10 BTC soon.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

Ethereum will be risen day by day, but yes... can't surpass Bitcoin. But, It's best choice if you invest in it. Grin Grin

dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:22 PM

It has future. certainly it can go to 1500$ coming year.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Meruem

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:34:54 PM

ETH has a really great future and it's price will surprise all of us when it increases.
What is the problem? There are lots of problems and obstacles with ETH. Despite the fact that ETH has a great potential.. It can not be revealed until all problems are solved.
When Buterin and his team will solve most significant problems - the price of ETH will rapidly increase.
I am waiting for this for a long time and holding EHT in my wallet.. Hope this time will come to us sooner.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:06:19 PM

Hi

What do you think

I share your point of view. Ethereum with its smart contracts and well-built and developed platform has 7 chances from 10 to reach the same popularity and even value like Bitcoin. Consider ETH coins are not limited, and you’ll see that it is possible.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: