Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 10:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AI in conjunction with Blockchain... where will this lead?  (Read 174 times)
ainess (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

I came across this telegram channel: http://telegram.aix.trade/ - have you ever heard about them? they stand for a revolution in finance, through taking out of the equation the inter-dealer brokers from the trading markets? how much is this possible, will they manage to do this, to me this undertaking is quite good, buy as they say, they IDB has up to 9.5bn cap, is this possible to through out this structure through blockchain and AI.
sergioramirez

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:26:46 PM

Yes, I have heard about them, they have a partnership with Rainbird, and they use their technology for cognitive reasoning of their product, I think that not just them but everything related to this field or better say movement of AI in conjunction with blockchain will take over not just finance but many areas of life.

Definitely we will have a massive explosion of ICOs that employ AI in cojunction with blockchain in 2018, so there is future to these ICOs, from the perspective of investing, I think there is value to it.
davids248

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

I've never heard of them but I will definitely check on them and see what they are all about, but I agree with Sergio that there is going to be a massive explosion in 2018 where a lot of ICO will adopt AI in conjunction with blockchain.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:49:17 PM

I came across this telegram channel: http://telegram.aix.trade/ - have you ever heard about them? they stand for a revolution in finance, through taking out of the equation the inter-dealer brokers from the trading markets? how much is this possible, will they manage to do this, to me this undertaking is quite good, buy as they say, they IDB has up to 9.5bn cap, is this possible to through out this structure through blockchain and AI.

I've only heard a humor in news,blogs about crypto currency that this that's this conjunction of bitcoins will take over to all finance and wide areas of cryptoworlds and there are massive changing of all campaign in next year adoptiation in black chain market,but maybe this is only a humor ,maybe its implemented or not,just like segwit2x until now still not implemented because of other  reason.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: