Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:28:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die?  (Read 5080 times)
Bancia3210

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:04:29 PM

in case if you die it should send it to the family member and also it is wise to let your family know about your bitcoin information and one of you member should know the password of your account
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

When im lost my wife and sons replace me because when that time comes they know about it. I teach my family so that they will continue it.
bulldogtattoo

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:43:39 AM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

I believe a good thing to do is to store Big amount of BTC in a cold storage wallet like the Ledger nano s or a paper wallet and put it in a safe. Then you can put the pin code of the ledger in your will, and the place where the wallet is stored.

Nice plan, instead of trusting them while you're alive - you'll gonna have to put it together in your last will of testament to protect your keys while you're alive.
Bitcoin is indeed a valuable digital asset today so it is not advisable to bring it us when we die, someone in your family only could use it just in case.

Yeah, you protect your keys while you're alive and your family members can have access to your BTC only after your die) By the way, what cold storage wallet is more reliable and how does it work?
Puppey

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

ill burry it with me  Grin im not going to give any clue to anyone on how they will get my btc
Lewoll (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:08:06 PM

ill burry it with me  Grin im not going to give any clue to anyone on how they will get my btc

Lol, are you insane? What about your family? Have you ever think what will happen to your family without you? unless maybe if you have not enough Bitcoin or Altcoin assets so giving them your wallet keys isn't important anymore.

loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:14:12 PM

if i die i think bitcoin still there but no body  can open and claim my account.

Yes, that's why some lost Bitcoins cannot be restored back to the circulation market because some holders who died their Bitcoin also died with them. And I think it should be passed on to family members so that they will enjoy the assets that you had invested while we're still alive.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:17:18 PM

LoL, are you serious? you gonna bring your wallets into your grave with you?
Well, for me I'm gonna pass on my wallets to my family so they will enjoy the assets that I invested until today just in case if something bad might happen to me in the future.
My sister knows my wallet so I'm not bothered thinking what if I will die today and I'm gonna leave my family broken because today I'm the bread winner to support my family.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:24:00 PM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

For me i would give and teach bitcoin to my family because i already experience on what is the goodness of bitcoin in our life and to the others life in able to give and support us for an additional income we get here in bitcoin. As well as when i must die..atlease i share the blessing that i received which is the goodness of bitcoin that they may able to experience it also.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Menuotares

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:46:31 PM

Surely, I will teach one person that i really trust to access bitcoin i store in blockchain wallet. Because, my struggle on bitcoin isn't for myself, but for the next person.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

This is really good and also weird question for me. I am so speechless. I have not teach my family about bitcoin yet. Even my husband already ask about bitcoin account, but I do not answer about it. I have a plan to teach about it to my son, but he is still 11 years old. Now, I am thinking hard that I should tell someone about my bitcoin after read this question. Grin Grin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

I educate my son as we go along in the crypto market and teach him all the things he needs to know. I also keep a handwrtitten record og all usernames and passwords which is kept and hidden in a secret place he also knows and I just told him to look there in case I die.
What you did is actually right, any of our family members must know our all information regarding savings. Because nobody knows when we will die especially if we are young. In my case, my brother knows all information about my accounts username and password like that I know his information.
It is good to know that someone knows about where we keep our bitcoins or altcoins in case something bad happens. All your hardwork or investment will be nothing if nobody knows about a thing about it, just be sure that you trust this person because maybe he will take it for granted and nothing will be left with all your savings.
greenbitsgm

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

If i die and have a good amount of bitcoin in my btc wallet then my family will surely benefits from it as my wife knows the password on my
 btc wallet and she can surely open it easily and my son can also access the usb devices where i normally save all the important data and passwords with regards to bitcoin.So i have nothing to worry at all bitcoin is in good hands.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

I've been thinking about this, it's really interesting, I've saved the password and what it takes to open my Bitcoin wallet, into my email, and someday I'll give my ID and Password Email to my wife and kids ...

zabjerr

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:30:05 PM

What happens to my bitcoin will I give to my brother before I die because my brother is also bitcoin, if I know I'm about to die but when suddenly I die I do not know
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

Yes, I did teach them about Bitcoin, but I'm not sure whether they really get it. In the future, I will probably provide some instructions to recover my cryptocurrency, I won't take my coins to my death, I think my family will need it more than me when I'm gone lol.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BitcoinStockOptions.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:45:02 PM

That is a very good Question...

It reminds me of this very simple book:

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2399046-all-i-really-need-to-know-i-learned-in-kindergarten

Too bad our society has lost touch with those basic principles.

Most questions can be answered in that book.
chathun

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

Before die,i will give my bitcoin to my family.but first i have to teach them about it.after that i think they will get benefits from it surely.so i will give my all bitcoin to my family. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Actually, I also teach my families to used bitcoin so that I can give my wallet to them. On the other hand, I also help them how to used and how to earn bitcoin. I will give my bitcoin to them when I die and I will save more bitcoin before I die so that I could give them a bright future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:31:25 PM

Well, it will be sent to my children or relatives, I guess  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I will transfer my account  to my children and I teach them how to join in bitcoin and how it works and earn money. I want them to be financially secure and success.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

If you did not inform your immediate family member about your dealing with crypticurrency, then your savings are most likely lost forever and stuck within your wallet without anyonr having the knowledge nor the capability to crack open your treasure. Tough luck for you, buddy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: