Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die?  (Read 5084 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...
For me i would give and teach bitcoin to my family because i already experience on what is the goodness of bitcoin in our life and to the others life in able to give and support us for an additional income we get here in bitcoin. As well as when i must die..atlease i share the blessing that i received which is the goodness of bitcoin that they may able to experience it also.
You are doing well because it is good to keep our family aware of our bitcoin investment so that they will not be suffered after our death. Anything can happen any time with us so if anyone of your family or any of your friend will know about bitcoin and wallet password then sure it is that your saving will be safe but if you will die and no one will be aware of it then it will be useless and then you will not have anything left for your family.
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

I have taught the world of cryptocurrency to my family and I have also prepared my personal data into the hardware that I am currently saving and if something happens that my family does not want to access it.
so if I die I do not need to be in thought or feared, because I have made a neat plan for things that are not in want to happen.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
rkdev

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

I have taught the world of cryptocurrency to my family and I have also prepared my personal data into the hardware that I am currently saving and if something happens that my family does not want to access it.
so if I die I do not need to be in thought or feared, because I have made a neat plan for things that are not in want to happen.

That is good you are taking care of things. But what do you think if some program on blockchain is there who take care this.......
RichPitty

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

If I’m die, I dont wanna take btc with me. Btc will be more useful to other who still alive in this world.
 I have told my brother ad sister about my username & password of bitcoin,  I trust them. Beside that, they also join bitcoin so they already know how to use btc.
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

If we not teach anyone how to access our wallet, it seems like the bitcoin will unaccessable so nobody have control to it. So i will teach my family or wife to access it.

Good point. It seems like we should give access to our wallets for our beloved people in case something bad happens to us.

DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

if i die, the one will happen to my bitcoin will continue even im dead, because my son or my daughter in the future are the one will continue it so my bitcoin will not waste, because i will teach them how to use it, so when im gone they know what they will do.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

what happens with your bitcoin if you die is bitcoin you will become stuck in your wallet and become a treasure, you should give tau to the nearest person you like your parents, wife or sister if at any time you died bitcoin you have not stuck in wallet forever.
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

I really do not have a big sum to think about it after my death. That is why am trying to use all what i earn from forums and other sources in order to cover my needs.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

if one owner dies, i think the bitcoin will only stock in his/her account if there's no one can know about his/her password it is possible. the bitcoin is limited so if the owner dies and the bitcoin is not used i think it can affect the bitcoin because it can't be cycle to the others and the bitcoin number will loss.so before it happen to you i hope it not just give password to your trusted people
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

if i die i will definately tell my tell my family and children about this so that they can take benefit from it.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

Assuming that I will die very soon (I hope not, I'm still young), I will make sure that my username and password in my digital wallet will not remain secret forever. I will pass it to the one I fully trust either to my girlfriend or my siblings, but since my siblings have no interest in what I'm doing here in crypto world, I guess I'll pass it to my gf.

I decided to pass it to someone because I want my money be used to give even a little bit benefit to the ones I love. I don't want my btc to remain only as decimals in the computer screen.
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

They are going with me to the grave Cheesy just kidding, I would leave them to my family. Wink
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

how to leave my private key safely is a big problem
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

Well, it will be sent to my children or relatives, I guess  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
If I die my bitcoin I gave to my 4 kids equally. I wrote a letter for there about my account in bitcoin and they will continue my bitcoin for there future. I want my bitcoin alive and they continuing investing even I die.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

how to leave my private key safely is a big problem
That was so tough question but i will answer that, i think if i die my sister will continue my legacy i started here in crypto world, and i think my sister will use of my bitcoin for there future purposes and i am sure that my sister and my family will not waste my bitcoin for nothing they can use my bitcoin for there daily needs and anything they want.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

I think when you die, your account will not be able to login. A long time later, the forum will automatically lock your account and that means the bitcoin will disappear and it will not belong to anyone. The best way to keep a bitcoin is to let your family member know your bitcoin account. Otherwise, neither of your assets will be inherited.

luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

Nothing will ever happen about it when you die. Unless you allow a family member or a friend to have it when you die in the future for their benefit. But if you kept your account by yourself, your accounts and transactions will be kept until the bitcoin exists.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

For me bitcoin is very easy to use. I will encourage my family to participate in this bitcoin. If I die I will leave all my income to my family because for me bitcoin is very useful for my family needs.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:58:38 AM

It depends on how you will manage your Bitcoin wealth.

I know there is a developed mechanism online whereby you are to set a time-frame as to when you will elect to transfer your Bitcoin wealth. In this mechanism, there is an alarm, say, you set it to 1 month. That means that when you do not open your Bitcoin wallet/account within the span of 1 month (30 days), there will be an automatic transfer of funds to your heirs/chosen legatees. To be sure, there is a grace period for you to be given the chance to respond to the computer command; and, in the event you do not respond, that is the only time it will effect transfer.

In the same vein, I think it will be too risky to share your Bitcoin account's password because you will never know who to trust until you are betrayed. Hence, I do not recommend sharing of passwords.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

which happened with bitcoin that I had when I died so my wife would get the bitcoin because my wife had previously taught me how to play bitcoin and I gave my wife access to go into my bitcoin purse.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: