Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die?  (Read 5080 times)
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

My bitcoin still my investment if I die. My account known by my wife and my oldest because this is not only my invest, this is our investment. So I really don't worry what will be happen to my bitcoin. Everything should be known by our spouse specially in the business we entering because, our spouse will helps us to be success in what we wants.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptokirby88

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

We all die but I think when that time come we need to be prepare what ever it takes. We make sure that there is a friend of your family that knows about the bitcoin. Make a last well testament... I think that's it.
arhanklc

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

When you die if you don't give your adresses to someone else everything you have will be lost.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

I believe that my Bitcoin will be exchanged 1:1 to hell-notes for me to buy a nice house in hell right next to the eternal great lakes of fire when I die. Smiley

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

I think if you invest big amount. Which can affect to your family after your death. then you should involve the person you trust. Share with him your wallet and password. Also involve him in your will.

hold your coin instead on papers.

Then i think your family will get your coin easily.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Actually if i died at early my bitcoin cannot bring it to the heaven, i can di only is to pass for my loveones and to my relatives so invest your bitcoin to have more benefits so you can earn alot of bitcoin while working for the future. Someday your child can use your bitcoin and i hope he can use it for the good business and other purposes...  Wink
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...
This one's actually a good question and I think people should pay attention with this matter because earning bitcoin is not an easy thing and it would be a great regret loosing it after vanishing in this world. In case, I think I would teach someone in my family on how to access my bitcoin so that they can benefit from it atleast and it would surely give me a great relief.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

thats very valid point. unlike banking system where legal heirs get the amount on someone death, there is no such concept in BTC. We must share our private keys with our parents/spouse or childrens to access BTC in case we are no more

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

We are all going to leave this world, that is the ONLY certainty and truth to our lives so we all need to make wills accordingly and have all our logins to all our wallets and private keys handy so that one of our loved ones can collect whatever we own and accordingly share the monies out. It will be a shame for us to work so hard and die and then no one benefit from our hard work. I don't have much but I would want my Hubby and Son to benefit from my hard work if anything happens to me.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoCelebritiesTreasure

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

I will store my PK printed in some known by my family place, the same as the place where i store my fiat savings. It will help my family to use my funds in case of my end.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

I am also wondering this one. If ever you got 100 bitcoins then would you tell your private key to anybody? Are they strong enough to handle the temptation not to steal your bitcoins? Who knows when you would die so you must share your PK when you're still alive. The best thing you can do maybe is to get a riddle to solve on your will. Life is harder this way  Grin Grin Grin Grin
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

You can try to look at google how much bitcoins that are not circulating in the market. Some of the users has already forget their password and some is already dead therefore the amount of cryptocurrency that they are holding will just come to waste and will be never retrieved and it only means that wallets are really reliable because even hackers are having a hard time to penetrate the app.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Sips

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

To teach parents and children. it's an owfull situation to loose the keys or escape this planet with all crypto))
Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

I haven't yet because I don't use Bitcoin for a long time, but if I still use Bitcoin when I will have children, of course I will teach them how to use it. I don't want my BTC lost forever, and it can also be very useful for my children.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

To be sure I will teach my family how to access my bitcoin and also how to get it. Before anything happened to me. Because family is number one for me. Bitcoin has a long future. So let's teach our families and relatives to be like us.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

I'm not holding any Bitcoin right now but I do have Ethereum, and no one knows about it in my Family, I'm the only one who knows my private key and the password of my utc so my holding will just probably rot in my computer, but I'm planning on sending an automated email that will be sent to my family when stop opening it for a few days, which will include guides how to open it since no one in my family knows how to use it.

Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:05:52 AM

Well then some Bitcoin will be lost to the world forever.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

Well then some Bitcoin will be lost to the world forever.

If i have a btc or any kind of currency I did not worry if i die because my family i teach it my all account and my savings of money with bitcoin and my holding a btc all access of my private key i will say it of my family so that if i die my money will used it in daily needs of my family.i will earn a btc and a money because of my family so that i will say it in deaph of my heart that my hard working and patience because of my family so that theres use in the future needed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:03:17 AM

Then you can bring them with you, because no one can access your wallet without your private key LoL!!!
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

We should teach our love ones to educate themselves and be familiar with bitcoin. This will give up peace of mind that in case we leave this world they will be able to harness what we started. This is caring for our loved ones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: