Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die?  (Read 5080 times)
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...
no i dont take my bitcoin if i die. i will give it to my family because i earn for it not only for me but it was for my family so i will give it to theme as my memory before i die.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

If ever I die, my bitcoin would surely go to the people I love and value the most. I have taught my partner about bitcoin last year and have also shared my accounts and private keys so whatever happens, there would still be someone who can access my accounts and earnings.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

I am very optimist if i die i will not keep bitcoin with me and i have to advised my family members about the bitcoin and my holding in the bitcoin may i will donate all bitcoin to the charities and trust and may i will insure all my bitcoin even after my death the bitcoin holding will give benefit to my family as i am the user of bitcoin i have a complete trust over bitcoin and i have donating bitcoin to the funds many times and nothing will happen with my bitcoin if i die because nobody keep money if they die.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

One of my family knows about my bitcoin holding and I already informed her about it and what she needs to do just incase something bad will happen to me. I think its really advisable to let someone know about your crypto because we won’t know what will in the future.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

I think if we die everything we have will be left behind and will be lost unless we have shared our businesses and accounts password to our family or love ones so they can claim if we have bitcoin in our account. Its better to be prepared for what will happen tomorrow.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

I use paper wallet and wallpaper exchanges and I give all access like password, google authenticator and so on to my brother so that if someday I die then those who will continue and receive bitcoin that I have.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

I will create a special folder that contains the private key bitcoin I have and how to access it, so when I die my family will be able to access it when opening the folder I created.
Well if i we will die in this world, my bitcoin is we will be very safe because my girlfriend is we will surely take care of it, and my brother and my sister also know my private key and all of my information so if ever happens, i am sure that they we will use my bitcoin for a great thing and i know to my self that my bitcoin is we will be very safe with them.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

I told my closest one where I keep my private keys so they will have access to it in case I wont be able to reach the funds for whatever reason. Its always smart to care about stuff like this in advance, so you wont get caught by surprise if anything happens. Precaution is always advisable imho.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

I have now given my family the secret keys of my bitcoin wallet. I was worried about my sudden death, so my bitcoin would never be available to anyone, so I told my family my wallet's secret keys and how to use it.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

Well it will still be there. It is just like what will happen to your money if you die, well literally those money will still be there. There is a saying that we cannot bring our material things in heaven or in our grave. So what we need to do now that we are still alive we must do the back up plans, plans that will take care of our money or assets if we will leave this earth. For example we can save in one system all about the data of our account here in bitcoin and in our wallet. We can leave some instruction on how it will be get or cash out if that time comes.
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

Well, if you have a substantial amounts of bitcoins which can effect your heirs life in a positive way, I will recommend you to add it to your will. Don't mention the private key to your will, instead store the details of your bitcoin wallet in a secure location in your laptop or PC or in a piece of paper and mention that location details to your will, so that your heirs can find it after your death.

Else, have some faith on your wife and tell her everything about your bitcoins. Let her know how to access it and ask her to distribute it among your children after your death. But if you are holding a very small amount, then it's not worth having the bitcoin details included in your will.

I love this answer, this also applies to your bank accounts and other things you only have the password for,  make arrangements for your heirs to have access to your stuffs after you are gone,...
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

Well, if you have a substantial amounts of bitcoins which can effect your heirs life in a positive way, I will recommend you to add it to your will. Don't mention the private key to your will, instead store the details of your bitcoin wallet in a secure location in your laptop or PC or in a piece of paper and mention that location details to your will, so that your heirs can find it after your death.

Else, have some faith on your wife and tell her everything about your bitcoins. Let her know how to access it and ask her to distribute it among your children after your death. But if you are holding a very small amount, then it's not worth having the bitcoin details included in your will.

I love this answer, this also applies to your bank accounts and other things you only have the password for,  make arrangements for your heirs to have access to your stuffs after you are gone,...

As much as I don't want to talk about this matter but this is reality. Yeah I like that idea about putting it to your last will that if you have lots of investments and accounts. But to those who only have enough, it would be best to share your passwords and other important and private matters to your better half or to someone whom you trust the most.
cintya31

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

I will teach and introduce bitcoin to the family, so when I die they can continue my account, and the family can enjoy the results in the future.
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

of course I will teach my family members and how to access them. Because bitcoin is the future and they need to learn it. I might also give my personal key to the family in order to start with bitcoin.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

If for now I begin to teach bitcoin to younger brother so when I die at least there's still the next generation to continue to maintain the existence of bitcoin and be able to create a positive impact on their lives.

Penpen

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

My brother and sister know how to access bitcoin
So if i will gone my sister and brother claim my bitcoin. I want to help my family until i die.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

i think before i die. i will use it to buy my medicine, we can use it by medicine to saves life. or we give our account to the youngest person we love to our child or grand child to continue in process. its nice to have an experience with this cryptocurrency. i gain a lot of my knowledge that i can use in my real life..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

It’s very difficult to explain to relatives what bitcoin is. It's not always understood right, and people call it all scam. They don't even try to figure it out.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

If that happens and before its too late maybe i have been already teach and tell what they are going to do to claim my bitcoin account.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

i think before i die. i will use it to buy my medicine, we can use it by medicine to saves life. or we give our account to the youngest person we love to our child or grand child to continue in process. its nice to have an experience with this cryptocurrency. i gain a lot of my knowledge that i can use in my real life..
This is the most stupid reply I read today.
How can you know that when are you going to die? Deaths don't always come by disease, at times it comes suddenly and hits you pretty hard (after all that's why its called death).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: