Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die?  (Read 5080 times)
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

As of today, I will have not done any thing such as this, but for sure in the future I will think about it. It will be really that in the wase I die all the wealth I accumulated throught the years would end up being wasted.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

Seriously one of the best question or opinion I seen in bitcointalk thread even I thought about this now atleast I am planning to teach my family about cryptocurrency or handover my small crypto earning to my family.
Cofee mix

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

I've been thinking so far if I die bitcoin that I have will be taken over by my children or my family I have taught all about bitcoin to my children and my family so that when I die they no longer need to learn about bitcoin. and I have also submitted all my bircoin key keys to my children.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
ZIM17

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

I think it might have stopped or was waiting for someone to use it to grow your torture but I'm going to avoid it so it's not a pleasure to have all your hard work can help your family with the world of crypto currencies all you know you have to teach them and it's important that they learn to be unhappy with everything without even going to your bitcoin through your family.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...
My family already knew what my account is, and how to access it incase I will die. Your bitcoin is so useless when you die and nobody knows how to access your account because you cant bring anything into heaven. If I would die, I want my family to use it inorder for them to still gain income even without me. Bitcoin is a big help for me and I trust its capability to help people.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Denigmatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

If I do not give anyone my secret key and such information, it will still remain in my account. On the other hand, if I give information about the keys to my wife, children or family members, they can use it for their lives.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:52:50 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 11:36:34 PM by HPQ.IO

I see many people still do not realize that it is never too early to think about it.
You can not be sure about anything here, for example accidental death does not depend on your age and surely will never check your plans for life...
My fellows who have gone were also too young to think about death. So their families were not prepared for that and had serious problems...
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?
Let me hear it from your own opinions...
Well, before I got here my little sister always asked me the same question over and over. What if i may die, what will happen to my bitcoins? I told why asking such question every time when she's around? She told me, she wants to take care of my bitcoin when i'm not around Smiley I said to her that's funny for a little girl like you. But finally, I taught my younger brother how to access my wallet in case when i'm gone. Cheesy 
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

If I die, my bitcoin will be handed to one of my family whom I really trust my bitcoin account for them. Maybe its my father or my mother but it is better if they will know it earlier so they will not be shocked if I will hand it over to one of them my account so they will know how it can help their life to live in a ggoodway and to have a better living in the future.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

maybe it's possible to affect all the sites that I get and lose all the coin because when I die my bitcoin I do not have to earn any money because it just hopes to get big money and help families
I don’t actually know that what would happen to my possessions when I would die. But all that I wish is my coins should be traced back safely to my family members because in this way I could become supportive for them even after my death. But the reality is that they are going to get into the normal circulation of assets and no one from my relatives is ever going to get the trace of them.
sagna kaka25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

I will try to teach my relatives to go right to the wallet. Little things that can happen.
dridinho

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

I never thought in something like that ... interesting topic I need to teach my family about it so they can still use it in case I can't anymore , again thanks for the idea  Cheesy .
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

better prepare a will before dying is my great guess.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

After my death, my younger brother will continue to work on my Bitcoin. Because my brother is already starting to work with me on Bitcoin. Besides, I have given him a clear understanding of all my wallets and told him all the passwords and the password. Slowly introduce all the Bitcoin's forums. I see he is working with these curiosity very much.
torres99

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

Ask the moderator if they have last will and testament here....
Maybe they have plan for your bitcoin or on your account when they know that a member dies and his family doesn't know about his accounts
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

My girlfriend knows where I put my private keys and she knows the list of my wallet adress she can sinply tell my sisters about it so that they can have it. I don’t need to inform them about crypto since they are also investors so for sure they know what they should with mine.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

"What happens to bitcoin when you die?"
Good question. What's certain is that, you can't bring it with you in the afterlife. So can someone inherit it or will it just stay there unknown forever? The former is a better option and is true, as well. Someone, like your sons or daughters, can inherit your invested bitcoin which took you blood, sweat, and tears to invest and grow. It just takes something very vital–planning. Planning, based on our previous subject in college, is the first step in management. You have to plan very well your next step so that everything will fall perfectly into place. You have to plan on how you will give your bitcoin to your heir or heiress.

There are actually two keys in order to access the virtual wallet where bitcoin is stored: the "public key" and the "private key". The former is visible to anyone as an address for receiving the cryptocurrency. The latter is a separate key that allows the user or the owner to access the wallet's content.

Bitcoin, a virtual form of money, is protected by unbreakable cryptography. It is a good thing since you are secured but the downside is when you die and you weren't able to pass your private key on which will cause a huge problem to your loved ones whether they know about it or not.

To prevent such cases, the owner simply has to ensure that his/her chosen heir/heiress gets a copy of his/her private key. He/she can right it down or even store it in a flashdrive, or entrust it in commercial service which manages them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

Bitcoin will leave with me, unless of course relatives will understand in my records)
learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

There is an option for Altcoin Extension to the Ethereum Wallet, allowing assets transfer to the back up wallet in the case of the user's inactivity for a certain period of time: https://mywish.io
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

If we will die then our all BTC's will be wasted until and unless someone else knows the key to our wallet.This is because Bitcoin's are stored in online wallets which are only accessed with the help of a private key which only we knows.If we will die then no one else will be able to access our wallet and automatically our all earnings will become a waste.If we don't want our money to be wasted then we have to tell some other person who is close to us and to whom we can trust about the key to our wallet.We have no other choice.We can give the key to our closed ones and can keep a regular check on our  money so that the other person does not misuses our money.This is the only way our money can be brought into proper use even if we die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: