Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the Best Time to Buy BTC at 10k  (Read 1462 times)
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:21 PM

This is the best time and any time under 50k or 100k even. But if you can yes buy as much as you want. As investment advice I say don't invest more than you can afford to lose, but deep down I want to say sell everything you got and your least favorite pet so you can get in now while they are actually still relatively cheap. In a couple years the price will easily be double.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:52:36 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 11:22:15 PM by lighpulsar07

In my own opinion, No this is not the best time to buy bitcoin since bitcoin is approaching to 10k, there will be a possibility of price crash in early 2018 since some of the holders will sell their bitcoins when bitcoin reached 10k although it still your choice to buy bitcoins now or wait the price to crash. It just my speculation don't use it as your guideline.
Adrazan

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

There is no stage of bitcoin one can't buy I believe whatever the situation sooner or later it will still be of profit
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:39:50 PM

There is no stage of bitcoin one can't buy I believe whatever the situation sooner or later it will still be of profit
Right.The current price may be too expensive but if you have enough funds for buying,then go for it.We may not be sure of the price by next year but hopefully it will continue to rise up like most people think it on a positive way.With this,you will still get a huge profit if you buy now and start holding it today.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Paranuatu

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:48:57 PM

It might be worth millions or crash and worth nothing. nobody knows. i feel it wont be either, but more expensive than today.

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:52:24 PM

The price might look a bit expensive, but the growth is happening big and expected to continue for a longer time period. This lets the user get good profit even when the same is kept hold in a wallet without making any big moves. Also price predictions have been made reaching much higher value. I'd it reaches half the value of the predicted amount too, we'll get a big profit.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:53:03 PM

With BTC sooner or later within these days hitting the 10k mark (now around 9-10k) i cant help but wonder if one can buy BTC and still make a profit or should i just hold on to my ethereum and watch the market due to the fact that it can fall back

With the quick rise of the price it will surely having a little bit of price correction. I think you should on those corrections dips. There you will get lot more profit.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:00:30 PM

It might be worth millions or crash and worth nothing. nobody knows. i feel it wont be either, but more expensive than today.
We will never know what price would become of bitcoin for the upcoming years. Invest or buy on the amount you can afford to buy and hold for a long term. Yes it will be more huge in the future.
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:38:52 PM

I would suggest to buy at a dip and not when it's on the rise. 10k is major milestone and bitcoin correction is overdue.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:43:09 PM

With BTC sooner or later within these days hitting the 10k mark (now around 9-10k) i cant help but wonder if one can buy BTC and still make a profit or should i just hold on to my ethereum and watch the market due to the fact that it can fall back

No one can predict the future but BTC will definitely reach 10k then can make you around 5% profit if that is what you expect
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

If you dare to take better risks you buy bitcoin from now on if you want to make a profit, because nobody knows that bitcoin will go up or down, if I have capital, I will buy it because I am ready with loss or profit. In the future. Because all the action there is something that can not be separated from the risks so if you want to get a profit then take the risk.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:07:50 AM

I think it can fall back to $7000 any time soon.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:25:10 AM

Just wait for some correction as it soon that when btc hits new ATH it will likely to happen. But if you can afford now to buy then buy as soon btc price will be more valuable as ever like nobody can easily afford it. Bitcoin is now up on the ride so never missed out.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:11:09 AM

yes , you can still buy bitcoin and make a profit. even if you only buy a  heapful amount of satoshi's in can still worth big enough just by basing on todays price of bitcoin. thats why  i  highly  suggest for you  is to go and buy now , as soon as possible because the clock is ticking and the world is moving fast.  also etherium is now pumping , therefor investing on both of them is a win win situation and a bang on the buck. gudluck.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:10:51 AM

IMO bitcoin never really has the 'perfect' time to buy. You buy today, price drops tomorrow and you regret. You don't buy today and price increases tomorrow, then also you will regret. If you are not looking to sell BTC soon then I think buying right would not be a bad idea. There might be a price correction after 10k but after few weeks or so the price will start increasing again.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:51:07 AM

You should wait until after we hit the 10k mark and reach a correction period. If you see the price dipping below 9k, it's a good time to buy. We'll be having some growth next year but there is a strong chance that people have put in their sell offers at 10k for what they believe will be the max profit they'll get. Honestly, I think if they stick around longer, they'll get more, but it's their choice; we'll need to see how it goes.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:12:10 AM

About bitcoin, everyone can guess, because everyone have no correct information, we only predict to see the price. Now bitcoin is in $9744 and it is big price. If we wanna buy bitcoin then can buy it but fall will be happened now or within month. But this fall can't come bitcoin at $7000. Now we will see bitcoin at all the time in future above $7000.     
honeyb0y

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:16:29 AM

Of course you can still earn when you buy BTC but if you have ethereum then it is better if you will hodl those coin since the conversion of ETH to BTC is quite low, if you are planning to invest more fiat into crypto ETH has more profit per dollar than BTC as of now because of it's lower price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:39:19 AM

Of course you can still earn when you buy BTC but if you have ethereum then it is better if you will hodl those coin since the conversion of ETH to BTC is quite low, if you are planning to invest more fiat into crypto ETH has more profit per dollar than BTC as of now because of it's lower price.

Since your not yet sure then why not wait and grab the chance when it drops,atleast we already know that btc jave the ability to increase this high, I'm waiting after fork to buy some btc
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:25:56 AM

Actually, the best time to buy Bitcoin is preferrably when its market value is falling. The maeket value of Bitcoin is now already expensive but since the value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing I think it will be still a good idea to invest at this point since it will still yield to huge profit in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: