Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Ripple of Eth?  (Read 558 times)
Nick86 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:40:12 PM

Invest in Ripple of Eth? 2 different coins, but which one will more interested?
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:49:55 PM

I have been invested in both coins. But if I am new in crypto currencies I would choose Ripple. I think Ripple will rise now. They have a lot of partners already and there will be more like recently American Express, Santander, Axis Bank. But also Ethereum will increase much more. If it is possible for you just spread your investments in both coins.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:51:22 PM

I would choose ETH over Ripple if you are looking to invest for the long term (6 months plus) ETH for me has a larger potential growth and that's why it would be my choice. Right now though ETH price is quite pumped so if you are thinking short term I would maybe suggest Ripple instead.

username001

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

ripple vs eth?
haha of course eth
marriams

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:27:31 PM

I choose ETH.
kooler1

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

Definitely ethereum: it is already proven smart contract platform used by a lot of altcoins for their offerings.

Ripple has a good idea as well, but looks like they have strong focus on large enterprises and it's difficult to believe such companies will ever migrate to a modern technology and start using it massively.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

Definitely not Ripple, centralized cryptocurrency, already at it's peak. You can't profit a lot on it, rising of Ripple would be $0.05-$0.1 at most.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cryptomarvel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:35 PM

ETH is better for long term

the chance of ripple success is not that much compared to ETH, and ripple is already stable in the range of 0.2-0.25$ from long time
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:17:36 PM

Uhm , If you want only to choose between that two , I would go with ripple for short term. Also there are some great ICO's right now , like TokenPay and HDAC. Both of them have huge huge potential.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:22:36 PM

I believe that Ethereum is a more reliable cryptocurrency. If you want to invest money in a project to get a profit then I recommend ETH. But if you want to have a risk than Ripple is definitely for you.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:32:45 PM

Both are great. I think Ripple will have a massive rise once the liquidity is there and XRP is being used properly. Until then, go with ETH as this also has fantastic potential.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

Ripple and Ethereum are all good... I think the best is to invest in both...but if I have to choose one i will go to Ethereum....
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:42:41 PM

They are very different things, i dont know why a lot of people are still confused about what is Ethereum and what Ripple is, because they are very different things and anyone who is confused about them ,is so dumb.

ethereum is a smart contract developer, and the price only depends on two things; the icos that are created based on their technology, and the hype or speculation that everybody is making over the price

and based on the last movements of the price, it is obviously that it is rising only because people is very convinced about this coin, and they really want to pump this one.
This situation is not happening on ripple, so if you really want to make profit, invest in ethereum for a long term.
Maybe ripple can go upto 0.30 each, maybe a little bit more, but i dont think that it will happen soon.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

I don't see Ripple as a discentralised platform, it does not represent what crypto is all about, though the team is claiming different thing but  it is there for all to see.

I know both projects have their downside but Ethereum for me
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:18 PM

As others have said they're very different projects, Ripple seem to be struggling to make their big breakthrough and get a bank to use their service while on the other hand ethereum goes from strength to strength and unless replaced will always grow as more and more successful coins are created. In case you couldn't work it out my answer is ethereum.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Tamy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:56:58 PM

Invest in both. Or if you don't have enough money to invest in both, then I would chose Ethereum. I think that it is better coin for long term investment.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

You are right — both cryptos are very good. However, if you are going to invest to get more profit and do it soon, you should better buy Ethereum. If you are searching for more stability, pick Ripple.
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:21:36 AM

Both of them are really good project and have potential but I always support invest in ethereum. I think it's better for long term.

spartacuspro12

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:30:32 AM

Ethereum is better but you can invest in both.
suram

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:39:42 AM

Ethereum is much better than ripple. I invested in ethereum but ripple is very low compared to ethereum so it may be right decision to invest in ripple now.  Smiley

ADVERTISEMENT SPACE FOR RENT, PM
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: