Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano blockchain  (Read 376 times)
traderperspective (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:51:51 PM

Do you believe in the very interesting project Cardano, that are trying to make a new and very scalable blockchain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:27:16 PM

Do you believe in the very interesting project Cardano, that are trying to make a new and very scalable blockchain?

I believed in them 2 weeks ago and hot damn did it pay off!
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:25:15 PM

With how many people they have on the very cutting edge of the technology, I really think they're going to be trend setters. They're going to be the ETH of the last half of 2018, in my opinion.
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

With how many people they have on the very cutting edge of the technology, I really think they're going to be trend setters. They're going to be the ETH of the last half of 2018, in my opinion.

How come are they an ETH competitor or does the blockchain intent to take on a different matter? I would like to know more as this randomly hit the top 20 marketcap one day and I have troubles trusting those kind of coins despite they may be good. For instance I was hesistant on IOTA and that cost me two times now because this coin looks like it is for real. That taught me to never doubt myself again, anyone care to expand on Cardano?

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Cardano has a bright future in 2018. If they deliver on their promises they will for sure get to the top.

Here's an interesting article explaining why:
https://coincodex.com/article/1225/what-is-cardanos-ada-and-why-can-it-become-the-number-1-cryptocurrency/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

I don't believe in it. As far as I understand there are no differences between cardano and all of another new platform that aims to make future scalable blockchain with smartcontract. But I don't see any creativity from the developer to create something new just like what already did by ethereum.

Only solve the existing problem with mainstream way. Ethereum can even do that through hardfork.
Jessietahoang

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

Cardano is a digital currency, and it is also an open source platform that enables organizations and individuals to build applications that use digital money technology for real life. Ranked # 6 in the thousands of coin types being circulated.
Cardano is not just electronic money, it's also a technology platform capable of running financial applications currently used by individuals, organizations and governments around the world. The first blockchain project was developed from a scientific philosophy and is the only tool designed and built by a team of leading researchers and engineers from around the world.

As mentioned above, the ADA will add enhancements that its predecessor, Ethereum, has not done yet. These features are safer, more reliable, and offer more features.

ADA is priced at $ 0.5. TARGET at the end of 2018 is $ 30.
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

ADA is definatly a good competitor to Ethereum . I love the concept , team and vision.

It can be a good bet for 2018 if you want to invest in them!

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Cardano is a digital currency, and it is also an open source platform that enables organizations and individuals to build applications that use digital money technology for real life. Ranked # 6 in the thousands of coin types being circulated.
Cardano is not just electronic money, it's also a technology platform capable of running financial applications currently used by individuals, organizations and governments around the world. The first blockchain project was developed from a scientific philosophy and is the only tool designed and built by a team of leading researchers and engineers from around the world.

As mentioned above, the ADA will add enhancements that its predecessor, Ethereum, has not done yet. These features are safer, more reliable, and offer more features.

Good post. I have been watching ADA.for a while now and was trying to make some money by trading before investing but I think I am going to pull the trigger soon. It's better to get on the train early than late.
g0rlitzer

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

I don't believe in it. As far as I understand there are no differences between cardano and all of another new platform that aims to make future scalable blockchain with smartcontract. But I don't see any creativity from the developer to create something new just like what already did by ethereum.

Only solve the existing problem with mainstream way. Ethereum can even do that through hardfork.

No differences? Starting from the mathematical evidence of "ouroboros" algorithm that represents a stronger shared consensus on the consensus layer ( it's not a joke, we all agree about scientific method and its unquestionable proofs) i think cardano may even replace current main chains (ETH blockchain at least.. i admit BTC is untouchable). In my opinion it offers many features and is developed by a great team not to set an alternative chain but to develop a better one.

I have a strong belief in this project and its future, but this target is impossible.. unless this market capitalizes as much as all current markets (and i bet on it! Grin)
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

Even as they have skyrocketed to prominence in the last couple of years, most cryptocurrencies have had chaotic growth trajectories. Scandals, hacks, and disagreements that resulted in hard forks have brought a bad rep to their ecosystem.
Cardano is a blockchain project founded by Charles Hoskinson, co-founder of ethereum, to provide a more balanced and sustainable ecosystem for cryptocurrencies.
Cardano boasts an impressive pedigree and a long-term vision for its blockchain and cryptocurrency. But it is still early days. While its initial use case is as a cryptocurrency, Cardano’s blockchain intends to expand beyond coins into a control layer that will provide services absent in the cryptocurrency ecosystem today.

waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

Cardano's project is very interesting but we must see how the project will develop in the coming months to better understand its potential
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

There are a few things that makes Cardano different from Ethereum and other smart contract coins. One thing is instead of the traditional mining that requires specialized computer systems, Cardano used proof-of-stake mining. Another way Cardano is different is something called “The Layered Approach”. It allows for changes to be make, features to be added and scale-ability to be increased without the need for a fork.
Msoall

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

Well as a project he has a right to exist. Opportunities to earn on the project. It is necessary to look, but even that justifies a small investment in this project. With a further decrease risk, you can invest more.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

I believe in this project. If only because the project is transparent, the developers regularly reporting. And this in combination with the technology they offered.
Hodl it!)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

Ada is the only one with the potential for a world wide ecosystem. None of the other platforms can handle sustainability, scaleability, and interoperability.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: