Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Diamond .... is it a scam?  (Read 1322 times)
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:32:21 AM

I don't think its a scam at least but it is a shitcoin for sure with no actual improvements made and just a complete clone. But seriously wth is happening to bitcoin right now? It's starting to look like a pokemon franchise: bitcoin diamond, bitcoin platinum soon there'd be bitcoin sapphire and emerald.
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:09:36 AM

Yes, it is! They require you transfer your BTC to their wallet.

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:13:58 AM

soon bitcoin brilliant, platinum,titanium, silver, bronze, metal, ruby,.......time of shit forks has began

Yes, the whole table of metals - it is not a scam it is just a farce. I cannot cope withg the fact that soo many people fall for it...
timikulit

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:15:39 AM

This is an article I read today and things seem fishy to say the least.
Enjoy the read.
https://medium.com/@btcblooddiamond/bitcoin-diamond-is-a-scam-of-epic-proportions-7d7908c43c22

With that kind of proofs it is 100% percent scam. Just dont buy bitcoin diamond. it is another shit coin that is trying to use bitcoin name.

8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:38:51 AM

Probably Yes, read the news about the wallet that hacked millions of BTG here it is, take a look: https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-stole-private-keys-scooped-3-3-million/, oops we are talking about Bitcoin Diamond here, so here is the link for the Bitcoin Diamond https://www.finder.com.au/bitcoin-diamond-looks-like-a-scam, You now have the time to decide, but as for BTG and BCD are both "Probably" Scam coins.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:56:06 AM

Enjoy the read.
https://medium.com/@btcblooddiamond/bitcoin-diamond-is-a-scam-of-epic-proportions-7d7908c43c22

Hmmm, cant really declare if its a scam right now as everyone got their btd during fork
However what happen after might be interesting, stay alert
Crypington

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:13:24 AM

I’ve been asking how you can fork a BlockChain at 10:1,  and see that mentioned there as “far fetched”.   What’s the deal with this?  Is it even possible?  I have serious doubts.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Shipon123

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:40:18 AM

Its fake news.bcd not scam.bcd already add yobit exchanger.how can u say its scam???
leftover_potato

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

any idea if any top 5 exchange will start to adopt BCD? been a hell of a year end fork. 2018, more forks incoming?
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:53:47 AM

Enjoy the read.

Maybe yes maybe not, just wait and see what happen is the best we can do. We can't say it's scam if there is no proof they can survive on the real market, besides that every one has their own decision. I believe most people will take the safe way if there's something like this comes up, meaning they will replace their knowledge, trust and money into bitcoin it self. I'll not take part with Bitcoin Diamond, for me it's just alternative but bitcoin it self is the main. Just enjoy the real market and keep grow up our skill to face the risk like this. Thank you and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:57:41 AM

Enjoy the read.

Bitcoin diamond is not really scam but really often fork make people dont really believe in product.
So many product born from the several fork. The only have big attention is first one like bitcoin cash.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:35:07 AM

any idea if any top 5 exchange will start to adopt BCD?

can't say anything at this point. the big exchanges only list these things if they have a high volume and it is worth the effort. because they have to run their wallet and it is a tough thing to do specially since they need a full node for security reasons and full node requires at least 150 GB space of their servers. each fork like this takes up that much they will be left with no server space!

been a hell of a year end fork. 2018, more forks incoming?

most probably yes. 2018 will be a disastrous year full of scams and filled with infected people who lose bitcoin because they got greedy to claim some fork coin.

Buying the dip...
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:42:18 AM

It is too early to detect bitcoin diamond as scam, but the one that I know is all people not interested in this coin and most of the people confuse why bitcoin got so many forking, and bitcoin diamond will be in a trash list by the investors, so be careful if you want to invest in bcd
Taro_Naza (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:32:08 AM

If it looks and smells fishy, than it is a fish, a dead scam laced fish.

Why would someone bother to fork bitcoin anyways?
Bitcoin is great except for its scalability problems.  There have already been tons of projects that have tried to fix this.
So what new and upcoming forks will do so differently that will guarantee bitcoin's scalability issues gets fixed?

Nah, it really is all just to get more money.
Forking bitcoin brings with it the benefit of putting bitcoin into your shitty altcoin's name (I guarantee there will someday be a bitcoin rainbow, just wait and see.)
Also, the increase in forks is a response to the past cases where btc pumped before a fork because people desperately wanted, "Free coins!"
This allows people to appreciate on their already held btc, mine the crap out of their forked coin before release, and capitalize upon distribution to exchanges.

Also, have you realized that these forks are kind following pokemon's various names and incarantions over the years? So we can expect a bitcoin sapphire and ruby, bitcoin crystal etc. etc.

I agree it is a joke, they see it as a cashing machine. fork and make money and the people like free money.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:36:02 AM

Every coin whose have the most popular coin in own name are worthless, in my opinion the best way is disregard coins like its
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:44:37 AM

It will be a scam soon enough, trying to use the word "bitcoin" and incorporate it with "diamond" to create the own coin (doesnt have originality).
These people only wants money from unsuspecting investors, just like bitcoin gold a fishy looking coin.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:50:51 AM

Really looks fishy. But we can do our due diligence by investigating.

CryptoLex

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:52:20 AM

These forks are the new "ICO's" completly useless if you ask me
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:34:18 AM

Bitcoin gold, diamond, silver, etc. this job has gone out of its way. It was a total nonsense. In the world of Blockchain, many coins have started to come out under the name of bitcoin, which has no meaning or endurance to earn for a pittance. These are because of greedy mining companies. They are hurting confidence that bitcoin created.
Taro_Naza (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:36:11 AM

Probably Yes, read the news about the wallet that hacked millions of BTG here it is, take a look: https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-stole-private-keys-scooped-3-3-million/, oops we are talking about Bitcoin Diamond here, so here is the link for the Bitcoin Diamond https://www.finder.com.au/bitcoin-diamond-looks-like-a-scam, You now have the time to decide, but as for BTG and BCD are both "Probably" Scam coins.
Thanks for the info Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: