Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously buying hero member account or Sr Member account  (Read 460 times)
LilW7821 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:41:43 PM

Kindly reply me if you are having Hero Member Account or Sr Member Account i really want to buy in a good price.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

Kindly reply me if you are having Hero Member Account or Sr Member Account i really want to buy in a good price.

My acc 0.3 btc ...pm if interested..
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:21:19 PM

While selling accounts in this forum is not prohibited or against the rules, it is frowned upon specially by members who are against accounts selling and man you are very courageous declaring that you have intention in selling that account you are using.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:03:20 PM

While selling accounts in this forum is not prohibited or against the rules, it is frowned upon specially by members who are against accounts selling and man you are very courageous declaring that you have intention in selling that account you are using.

I just conducted a study to find out how realistic it is, how many buyers are and at what price they are ready to buy...

Just for myself,
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:08:31 PM

I just conducted a study to find out how realistic it is, how many buyers are and at what price they are ready to buy...

Just for myself,

Archived for future reference.

As the poster above you has pointed out, the buying and selling of Bitcointalk forum accounts may not be against forum rules, but it is heavily frowned upon. These accounts are used to scam unsuspecting newbies, to cheat signature campaigns, amongst other things.

You are clearly offering your account for sale, so trying to backtrack by saying you are "conducting a study on how realistic it is, how many buyers there are, and at what price" is absolute crap - and everyone knows it.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:52 AM

Hahaha DARKHOLDER, I offended you that much that you decided to give me some free advertising below your profile picture?! Grin

Why don't you go one step further and dedicate your profile pic to me? Kiss I'd really enjoy that. In fact, is it possible to rent that space out for $1/month? You can start earning some commission on any physical coin sales you help me achieve!! Sound good?

In all seriousness though, as a Hero member you should know better than to try and sell forum accounts. If your account is legitimate (meaning that you actually spent a year plus of your time ranking up) and not purchased, then you spent an awful long time building up your account just to destroy it in 1 minute of greed. <shakes his head>

Sorry dude, but now you get to keep your account instead of selling it for $3,000 to someone who would have used it to scam an unsuspecting newbie.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: