Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Liza?  (Read 4901 times)
djonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

This true liza became scam now... Denomination happen  oh my God...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinExtreme

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:16:34 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 01:34:13 PM by BitCoinExtreme

DO NOT BUY LIZA ITS A SCAM

Yobit have just taken away 90% of everyones money now making everyone play catch up  

they have been fighting to keep it above 1 sat for the past couple of weeks putting up fake walls to hold it

Then they realized they can not hold it up there anymore so they take 90% of everyone's liza, so they have now got 90% of the BTC that has been spent on liza,

Becasue the biggest whale is yobit

THEY HAVE FOUND A WAY OF PRINTING MONEY AND THE WILL KEEP TAKING YOURS

PS THE 1000 BTC YOU SAW IS YOBITS MONEY THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU MONTHS OF DUMPING ON YOU KEEPING YOU JUST IN THE RED ND HOPING TO GET IT BACK

YOBIT/LIZA = SCAM DO NOT BUY

WE WILL WORK AS IF LIZA HAD 1 TRILLION AT Denomination (it had a lot more)

1 TRILLION LIZA NOW = now 100 BILLION LIZA

at 4 sats 1 trillion liza was worth 40,000 BTC

at 20 sats 100 billion LIZA is now worth 20,000 BTC 

so YOBIT only got to pay out half of what they did before win win for them so its in there best interest to keep the price low so only people holding the price down is yobit as they wont be afford to pay everyone if the price goes up and everyone cashes out

LIZA HAS NO REAL VALUE JUST WHATEVER YOBIT SAID THE ROBBING SCAMMING F***********

PS the market cap is a lot higher than the figures above
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

I'm not a big fan of such projects, but in any case it seems to me that most of the forks of bitcoin are just another fundraiser, in fact nothing will come of it, it's just my opinion and I have the right to it.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

in my country, Liza coins are booming, and unfortunately I do not know for sure what this coin is
Liza has also been up 100% the last few days, so I was jealous to see my friend who easily doubled their money

I do not understand which angle of profits are you talking about be it positive or negative profits but i bought Liza at 0.001 btc and is now been traded at 6 satoshi and you call that make money ? It is a total scam, as simple as a b c.
BitCoinExtreme

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

I'm not a big fan of such projects, but in any case it seems to me that most of the forks of bitcoin are just another fundraiser, in fact nothing will come of it, it's just my opinion and I have the right to it.

it was never a world wide bitcoin fork it was just yobit wide fork that is there new money pot
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

I usually loss on this coin, but for last month exchange rate was stable and you could gain like 5x profit. Nevertheless today I heard that yobit hold some tokens in investbox and token holders lost 90% of money
BitCoinExtreme

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

I usually loss on this coin, but for last month exchange rate was stable and you could gain like 5x profit. Nevertheless today I heard that yobit hold some tokens in investbox and token holders lost 90% of money

some ppl do make money on it but it like every other ponzi scheme there is only one winner YOBIT

and instead of just fooking off with all our BTC they are just bleeding there users dry and getting away with it
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

But we must be alert and cautious because there are many risks to be faced. The coin is just a waste of time
 and should be classified as altcoin cashing out the name of bitcoin.
Hugo9191

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

Yobit have just taken away 90% of everyones money now making everyone play catch up  

they have been fighting to keep it above 1 sat for the past couple of weeks putting up fake walls to hold it

Then they realized they can not hold it up there anymore so they take 90% of everyone's liza, so they have now got 90% of the BTC that has been spent on liza,

PS THE 1000 BTC YOU SAW IS YOBITS MONEY THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU MONTHS OF DUMPING ON YOU KEEPING YOU JUST IN THE RED ND HOPING TO GET IT BACK

so YOBIT only got to pay out half of what they did before win win for them so its in there best interest to keep the price low so only people holding the price down is yobit as they wont be afford to pay everyone if the price goes up and everyone cashes out

LIZA HAS NO REAL VALUE JUST WHATEVER YOBIT SAID THE ROBBING SCAMMING F***********

Do you even know what a reverse split is? Google that and understand what they did.
KoningSilk

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

Do you even know what a reverse split is? Google that and understand what they did.

With a reverse split you still retain your worth, that is not what happend on Yobit. Yobit took 90 procent of your coins. So if you hade 0.5 BTC worth of LIZA, you know only hav 0.05 BTC worth of LIZA.

So yeah, they scammed hard.
BitCoinExtreme

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

i understand exactly what they did they gave out too many liza then they they wanted to take more of peoples money so they made our number of liza smaller and kept all the liza for themselves now they are dumping them and trying to distract everyone with shitty lambo which is just going to do same as liza but a dam lot quicker

YOBIT LAMBO LIZA BIGGEST SCAM ON THE MARKET  if they let the price go up they will be out of business they cant let prices go up becasue how they gonna pay everyone when they cash out there profits when there is no money there at all

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin

I also received an email from yobit about Liza but I did not bought Liza since I do not like that coin . It has no potential at all !!!
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

The Yobit exchange is really known as one of those to which trust is too low, although it is used by many people. She often adds to the auction those coins in which they explicitly invested their money and have information that they organize a pump of different useless coins. The same, probably, happens with Bitcoin Liza, it was added with the purpose to raise its price and earn on it, and this coin itself does not bear any useful decisions and has no prospects.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

Liza is an ordinary Scam, and just like its developers in the face of yobit, I advise everyone to bypass both the exchange and the coin side.

cemungut

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin

This Fork thing started after that Bitcoin cash news explode.  Now,  a lot of hard forks are getting created because of the main purpose,  money.  Now I think Bitcoin Liza is just another one of those pump and dump altcoin.
yobit_victim

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ponzi_schemes

Can you contact me about the problems and find the solutions, YoBit Exchange?

yobit_victim

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

Some big main chat promoters, leaders or whales said:

always make the screenshots of the chat!!!

Very often that promoters or leaders sold to you coins at the too high prices. This is known as the market manipulation.

They are always promoting coins and selling on you at the very high prices, and in the short time after they are rebuying at the much lower prices, and they are repeating such "promotions" (pump and dumps) again and again and again. Always repeating this.

So often they are very protected at the chat.

Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

Bitcoin Liza from yobit, more is similar on hipe or financycal piramide, than on fork. She have not code and any other basis. She is just digital made in yobit.... But this did not stop me from earning it. Grin Grin Grin
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

I always feel that the yobit exchange is not very safe. There are many negative reports on it. My friend also warned me not to trade on yobit. And what do you think about yobit?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
yobit_victim

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

How big is  yearly return rate for considering to be 100% scam very likely?

From one of the biggest and the most important educational investment website:

Risk-Free & 20% Return? More Like 100% Scam

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050115/riskfree-20-return-more-100-scam.asp

Liza creators offer 10% daily => 1 283 000 000 000 000 000% yearly    =>  ENDLESS SCAM if that interest rate will not normalize or reduce to normal value after some time, or by some methods

If you don't like this very good links, you can educate yourself by reading the whales, the leaders, the promoters, the manipulators, hardly manipulated traders and their protectors at the chat or the trollbox.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: