Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Liza?  (Read 4901 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

I know the yobit market from my friends, they used to trade on the market, but they advised me not to go to yobit, I wonder why it is not allowed.? they say, this is GHOST MARKET. why do they say that.? and now I understand. too many altcoins are monopolized by yobit admin, and play according to their advantage. this is like a ponzi investment. and scammers.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simonsolo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

I know the yobit market from my friends, they used to trade on the market, but they advised me not to go to yobit, I wonder why it is not allowed.? they say, this is GHOST MARKET. why do they say that.? and now I understand. too many altcoins are monopolized by yobit admin, and play according to their advantage. this is like a ponzi investment. and scammers.

This LIZA coin has a real blockchain, it is part of the swap scam liza virtual token.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Just updating there is so much going on. After investing in the coin I can report, denomination of the coin has happen a month apart. I highly do not recommend the coin. Increase in value is artificial due to denomination.  You will lose most your original capital.
There's really nothing to expect from a coin with no trace or history and any money invested on it is through good money over bad money. It the owners of Yobit were smart enough, they would have seen similar picture of what Binance saw of their native coin, BNB.

The whole essence of incentiving investments in LISA, is no other than to help shore up the market value and then they would  take profit - real money out of nothing.
placebo1977

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

Every investor wins with Liza if they follow a few simple rules. Look at the Liza price today down 25% and I am still 20 BTC in profit. BTC is a scam look at the price now. People making dollar trades are the ones crying not real traders.
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

It is worts coin ever, really. Only if someone lose money others will earn, but there are always more those who lost many usd in this investments, scheme is very bad
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

bitcoin liza has its uniqueness from its name. but I still hesitate because liza coin is still not listed in coinmarketcap. I recently heard about liza coins even have an account with yobit but I still have not received any messages from them.
hyriyum

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:11:00 PM

I utilize this coin to exchange. Value Bitcoin LIZA is exceptionally unpredictable and I can rapidly make a benefit. Exchanging volumes are additionally high. For long haul venture this coin isn't reasonable.
Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:08:36 AM

Intriguing pyramide, that will never end - just the cost will go down. A standout amongst the most noteworthy things i've seen in crypto for a year ago Smiley By the way, it was quite steady till a week ago, that was enchantment - individuals purchased shitcoins for many dollars. Perfect air pocket!
aseraa12

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

I beforehand read the data that in 2018 there will be around a hundred forks of bitcoin. In the event that you beforehand attempted to take in more data about each new fork, endeavored to comprehend what it would be superior to the first bitcoin, at that point with such various showing up branches, it winds up outlandish and trivial. By the by, I surmise that forks are essential, they permit the cryptographic money to progress. The fizzled coins will basically be overlooked in time and just advantageous, valuable coins will remain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: