I'm struggling to set one...
I'm happy to take an offer from anyone.. but the buyers intentions also come into play.
I don't want to screw over the minimig community by having them lose the resource.
I have about $500 invested into the site and it has been running for 4 years.
It would be important to me to recoup my investment in the site.
Any offer above 30BTC would be considered I suppose.
I would love if an FPGA programmer, or real amiga enthusiast interested in administering or improving the site were to buy it.
After the sale the site & domain name would be transfered completely to the buyer...
Decision to sell would be based upon it finding a good home... its not so much about the money on this one.