Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sumokoin - The litecoin of Monero  (Read 2050 times)
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:00:03 AM

A nice sumo flyer

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:03:33 AM

Still waiting subaddresses launch  Grin

tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:55:48 PM

Sumo is a good call

x2 in last weeks. .. Cool . someday it even hit 1.03...

Holding long term, its in ranking 500 with a super low marketcap and more news and events coming.

I´m not dumping anytime soon can easel go to position 200 as it starts getting adoption
marcellinuswiray

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:52:15 AM

price rising highly today  Grin

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:04:35 AM

I think anon coins are going to be huge in the coming months.  You can buy something that’s already gone up several thousand percent like monero or zcoin and maybe get a slightly higher return than btc or get in on the ground level on something promising like sumo.
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:21:15 AM

I agree, ETN is a  disgrace, they still haven't released their wallets except on android..
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:42:30 PM

Sumo is a good call

x2 in last weeks. .. Cool . someday it even hit 1.03...

Holding long term, its in ranking 500 with a super low marketcap and more news and events coming.

I´m not dumping anytime soon can easel go to position 200 as it starts getting adoption

touching 2.5 today

Definitelly this was a great call watching the price now and 27Nov when this post was created.

the marketcap is still super small... if sumo reach the Marketcap of Verge (possible cause verge is just a dogecoin fork with thor) sumo will be around 900$...
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

Interesting coin this Sumokoin. I saw the price today and it is like more than 2 dollars. That is good. Can I get more information about this coin? Where do I buy this and where can I find any information about this like roadmaps or white papers.
Germining

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:35:52 PM

Sumo just hit 2,2$ and even had a bigger peak. People start to recognize the coin and it's potential.

This was an awesome day. Many more will follow  Cheesy

@HEvangelista: Best thing to start is the ANN here on bitcointalk and the telegram chat (link provided on the ANN).

You can trade Sumo on Cryptoptia at the moment.

hanibash

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:13:12 PM

Any privacy coin with a solid development team will be a good bet for 2018. But I think Sumokoin is also moving quick and paving the way in the privacy coin space. For example, they were the first to implement botnet resistance https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/pull/10.
Germining

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:53:41 AM

Sumo is the best coin to watch for 2018. Since they started in May this year the price went from 1000 sat up to 22k sat. Currently they are on 13k to 16k (1.8$ - 2.2$).

Already x12 or x15 within 6 months.

Just keep in mind Sumo still is lowkey and only on 2 exchanges. Next year bigger exchanges will come, pushing Sumo to at least 15-20$.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:08:12 AM

I think SUMO has the potential to gain quite a lot of value.

Monero paved the way for Cryptonote currencies, but people are always looking for alternatives, and developers for opportunities. There's AEON, but AEON is highly focused on mobile and the core blockchain may differ too much in the future for merged development with Monero. SUMO is more similar to big brother Monero. Developments for each will benefit both.

For example, SUMO just announced that the first part of the code for sub-addresses is now on github. The feature will be live within the next week or so. Sub-addresses are a very useful addition that make it more realistic for people to actually use cryptocurrency day-to-day without revealing the source of their funds.

Monero may add them upstream in the future. You can read about sub-addresses in SUMO on github here: https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/pull/28 and this week's announcement about sub-addresses here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905086.msg24880464#msg24880464

This is just the start - SUMO is a development-focused cryptocurrency, and I believe it will become a testbed/alternative to Monero. Think Litecoin to Bitcoin. SUMO can add features before it would be realistic to add them to Monero.

SUMO had a premine, but the premine is set aside in escrow until 2018, 2019 and 2020 to pay for development. I think that such a large development/marketing fund will give SUMO stable growth, similar to how DASH has been successful long term due to a large built-in development fund. SUMO's fundamentals are solid and there's a lot of reason to think it'll be a lot bigger than it is now.

SUMO is too small to compare it with Monero. The coin have a potential, but as you said - the premine is huge and people are not happy with it.
The only pros SUMO have over Monero is the price. It's still a round dollar coin and have great potential for price pump in future.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
marcellinuswiray

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:46:18 AM

buy order increase 100 % from 6 btc to 12 btc  Shocked

h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

It's obvious someone is pushing price low with large (in terms of Cryptopia and available SUMO there) amount of coins in the sell orderbook. As a result also big miners are leaving as it is not profitable for them to mine.
For small ones it's a new chance to get some coins, even to buy during this nice dip. Once the coin is on large exchanges the volume will not allow such games with the price. So enjoy cheap coins!
marcellinuswiray

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

found great article about sumokoin

true privacy

https://sludgefeed.com/sumokoin-dark-horse-privacy-coin-race/

SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

I think anon coins are going to be huge in the coming months.  You can buy something that’s already gone up several thousand percent like monero or zcoin and maybe get a slightly higher return than btc or get in on the ground level on something promising like sumo.

I agree, should be a good year for Sumokoin. I wish I would of found out about it a little sooner but I'm still going to invest what I can in it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

Sumokoin on the way back up  Wink
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

It may be seen as the litecoin of monero, if so it is now $4 but you have to wait 3 years to sell it at $300. Even now it is overvalued.

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

but what happens with price in july 2018 when devs open first locked wallet with 600 000 coins, I don't think that price will react well

long term price more important than short

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Germining

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

It may be seen as the litecoin of monero, if so it is now $4 but you have to wait 3 years to sell it at $300. Even now it is overvalued.

If you say so ...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: