Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32805 times)
coin63

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

How can I use Skara coins if I buy them? I'm interested in gaming part of it
Hi! Tokens can be used as payment method in the game. I'm sure you will figure it out
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittcrypt

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

All the projects offer their own crypto that you can cash out later on. What can I spend these tokens on? I can buy shields and some other gaming stuff, right?
Hello! Not really. You can use this currency only in the game in Skara universe. You can use it for anything you want in the game but not in real life. At least not right now.
then I don't understand how can I make money on this project?
if you're making money in the game you can eventually transfer it from Skara-blade wallet to Ethereum  wallet. All transactions will be stored in blockchain
what else can I buy except services and good in the game? What can I spend my money on in general?
There're a lot of things to spend your money on in the universe. You mentioned goods and services. You can also get access to new territories, sell maps, pay fees to participate in contests and make bets. And, of course, you can get rewards
in this case I believe it's very risky because people may confuse a game with the real life))) has it ever happened with Skara users?
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

A very interesting audio, interview with Cesar Ortega, CFO at Skaratoken, about blockchain, ethereum, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies.

http://analysisinchains.podbean.com/e/48-interview-with-cesar-ortega-ceo-skaratoken/
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

Hey guys! When is Skara tokens pre-sale over exactly? I wonder if I still time!
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

Hey guys! When is Skara tokens pre-sale over exactly? I wonder if I still time!
It's going to be over on January 23 at 5 PM. Right after that sale is going to start by the way
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

Hahaha! If the game is getting  popular so fast and gamers can make money playing in it soon enough we will see heroes of this game in real life? The world is becoming a crazy place)))
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

What are you going to do with tokens in order to decrease the amount of coins sold? Are they supposed to be destroyed? Am I wrong?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

Good Day! Do developers know how many transactions are going to be inside the game and how many outside? It is possible that gamers will start buying better conditions and win everything
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Can I use Skara  coins in different games? I think it would be interesting. Because a lot of gamers like different games
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

Hello everyone! I want to participate in the sweepstakes of the project ... What can I use to make a bet?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

Hello everyone! I want to participate in the sweepstakes of the project ... What can I use to make a bet?
While this part of the project is under development, it can be said that the stakes will be taken on the results of the tournaments and the results of the players. I think that you will have enough space to carry out your activities.
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Greetings to the members of the forum! It seems that we are talking about business, about investment, about not children's things at all. And then - a video game ... are there really so much demand for that industry and such products in the world?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

Greetings to the members of the forum! It seems that we are talking about business, about investment, about not children's things at all. And then - a video game ... are there really so much demand for that industry and such products in the world?
Hello! Video games are everywhere. Even more, more and more people playing video games games than ever before, but more people are watching them and even winning money in them. The global phenomenon attracted the attention of the media and corporations, which are increasingly benefiting from participation in this industry as sponsors, partners, owners and investors. So video games, as a phenomenon, have already taken a lasting place in people's lives. Meanwhile, Scara offers an advanced gameplay, the whole universe
mirsad786

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

Hello! Video games are everywhere. Even more, more and more people playing video games games than ever before, but more people are watching them and even winning money in them. The global phenomenon attracted the attention of the media and corporations, which are increasingly benefiting from participation in this industry as sponsors, partners, owners and investors. So video games, as a phenomenon, have already taken a lasting place in people's lives. Meanwhile, Scara offers an advanced gameplay, the whole universe

But after all, "Scar" is the same game. Previously, there was Tetris!
MkrKing

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

SKARA is a new entertainment world that includes a multi-user competitive eSports platform, RPGs and mobile applications in a rich fantasy world described in a series of novels to be published in January 2018. In this universe you can live.
mirsad786

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

SKARA is a new entertainment world that includes a multi-user competitive eSports platform, RPGs and mobile applications in a rich fantasy world described in a series of novels to be published in January 2018. In this universe you can live.
It's clear! What exactly will unlike usual video games be done here?
MkrKing

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

A blockchain will be introduced into the center of the SCAR ecosystem in order to decentralize the benefits of participating in games, both at random and in a competitive manner.
mirsad786

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

A blockchain will be introduced into the center of the SCAR ecosystem in order to decentralize the benefits of participating in games, both at random and in a competitive manner.

Is this really the future of video games? Is there nothing more modern?
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

Hi guys, a new article that explains that Skara is  a cool game with an award winning video, with many possibilities, where you can use token to buy assets within the game.

https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/skara-blade-remains-ico/
MANUEL GONZALES

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

Can I still play the game if I don't own the tokens? Also, is there an unfair advantage to players that buy items with tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: